The Jada Smith Stuff

Folks be trying to act like it doesn't happen in their family. There is a reason why the old folks always say "momma's baby, daddies maybe". 😂 Old country folks had the underground internet way before modern times. They just minded their own business, but you better believe they knew mister had kids on the other side of town and many raised kids by their wives that wasn't there kids. Many of y'all daddy ain't your daddy or your grandfather ain't who you thank it is. Hate to tell you. Lol hell you feed them long enough they start to look like you 😂

Preach my brother!!! I know this female who finished two years after I did in high school. She was about as promiscuous as they come. She has two children. Both children have different daddies, but have the same last name as her ex-husband who is not the father of either child. She now lives in Dallas. Her son's real father died and left her a nice house. Also, her son's father was married to another woman and they had a bunch of kids. I guess ole girl didn't see anything wrong with that since her dad was the same way. Her dad had like 3 to 4 sets of kids by different women. Her extended family is enough to make anyone head spins.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
See in my day we let hoes be hoes. This new generation is so sensitive and tries to make them be what they ain't. Look it just has to be said let them be. They don't wanna be loved. They wanna be what they are. Hoes need love too. My motto is pump and dump. Pump and dump.

108332148_10157619643303931_7637192774267699890_n.jpg

See in my day we let hoes be hoes. This new generation is so sensitive and tries to make them be what they ain't. Look it just has to be said let them be. They don't wanna be loved. They wanna be what they are. Hoes need love too. My motto is pump and dump. Pump and dump.

The only problem, when some dummy comes along and impregnates one of them, she has a laundry list of brothers who she thinks is the daddy. Typically, she won't blame the actual dummy who impregnated her because she knows he is dumb as a rock and would do whatever to avoid mentioning him as the father. Maury Povich made a living off of such foolishness. This is why I think all men (married or single) should DNA test their kids. At least you have an idea of how many seed you ACTUALLY planted. I DNA tested my one seed without his mother not even knowing I did it. A few hundred dollar test eases the mind from not knowing the truth. IMO, I think hospitals should offer that service to fathers immediately after birth.

The only problem, when some dummy comes along and impregnates one of them, she has a laundry list of brothers who she thinks is the daddy. Typically, she won't blame the actual dummy who impregnated her because she knows he is dumb as a rock and would do whatever to avoid mentioning him as the father. Maury Povich made a living off of such foolishness. This is why I think all men (married or single) should DNA test their kids. At least you have an idea of how many seed you ACTUALLY planted. I DNA tested my one seed without his mother not even knowing I did it. A few hundred dollar test eases the mind from not knowing the truth. IMO, I think hospitals should offer that service to fathers immediately after birth.

I agree. The worst thing in the world is for a child be sick and the only donor that can save him is the father,,,,yet the mother lied about sleeping around. I know a family that this happened to. The sad part is the wife divorced the husband and blamed her emotional distress on him. A female judge rode with the woman. Dude was hurt for a second time. She ended up getting the house. He had to pay the note for 3 years. Dude had to move back in with his mom and dad.

The irony though...she lost the house and he ended up buying another one just like it across the street. Now the wife talks shit about the husband how he ain't shit....etc....

I agree. The worst thing in the world is for a child be sick and the only donor that can save him is the father,,,,yet the mother lied about sleeping around. I know a family that this happened to. The sad part is the wife divorced the husband and blamed her emotional distress on him. A female judge rode with the woman. Dude was hurt for a second time. She ended up getting the house. He had to pay the note for 3 years. Dude had to move back in with his mom and dad.

The irony though...she lost the house and he ended up buying another one just like it across the street. Now the wife talks shit about the husband how he ain't shit....etc....

Systemically speaking, the system has allowed females like this to wreak havoc on Black communities. If they were White, no judges would have ruled in her favor.

Also, the real daddy is probably nowhere to be founded. She probably deny that she ever slept with him.

I agree, and if the mother does not give her consent, well, that's a red flag right there.

Well, I am going to ask what everybody else is thinking, did you eventually tell her? 😄 Inquiring minds want to know.

Nope!!! It is/was my rights as a father to DNA test my son. He was only 2 y/o when I did it. It's a very harmless process. He actually thought he was just making a regular doctor's visit. He was happier than me once they gave him a few lollipops. He actually wanted to go back and visit those nice nurses again. I had to tell him that we could get lollipops from Wal-Mart for a lot cheaper.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I remember a girl tried to pen her pregnancy on me and my dumb butt damn near fell for it. She used to come watch us perform and I was trying to get in those panties and couldn't. So finally she went out with me. We went to eat and a movie and the motel afterwards. This was a Monday night. By that Wednesday she was telling me she was pregnant. I was sweating bullets. A couple of days later I called a childhood female friend and was telling her was happened. She started laughing and said, "Herbert, she can't tell that quick". I was like what? She repeated it and I was like DAMN. Sue Fox saved my butt from being snookered. I was about 20 or 21. I didn't even call the heifer after that.

Nope!!! It is/was my rights as a father to DNA test my son. He was only 2 y/o when I did it. It's a very harmless process. He actually thought he was just making a regular doctor's visit. He was happier than me once they gave him a few lollipops. He actually wanted to go back and visit those nice nurses again. I had to tell him that we could get lollipops from Wal-Mart for a lot cheaper.

LOL!!!

lol

I'm fortunate that I didn't have to do that, but ... I understand.

I think DNA tests should be mandatory at birth.

Yeah his momma is definitely one of those who uses Louisiana's backwards social welfare system as a means of survival, which is generational in her case. I was too hard headed to see that at first. In Louisiana, most so-called successful Black folks are corrupted, dealing drugs, or milking the system in some form or fashion, which IMO is by design. Not many of us can think for ourselves when it comes to applied knowledge, which is why it is so easy for those other folks to take advantage of us. And there are some folks who would argue that it is part of Louisiana's culture. What's strange, somehow when these folks move to other states, such as Texas, culture is no longer the factor.

Last edited:
Yeah his momma is definitely one of those who uses Louisiana's backwards social welfare system as a means of survival, which is generational in her case. I was too hard headed to see that at first. In Louisiana, most so-called successful Black folks are corrupted, dealing drugs, or milking the system in some form or fashion, which IMO is by design. Not many of us can think for ourselves when it comes to applied knowledge, which is why it is so easy for those other folks to take advantage of us. And there are some folks who would argue that it is part of Louisiana's culture. What's strange, somehow when these folks move to other states, such as Texas, culture is no longer the factor.

BRUH!!!!!

My experience....I didn't find out that I had a son until he was 14. So my child support was $313. The judge allowed this chick to go back 6 years. I'm like damn but I didn;t know. The judge was like "no excuses...you are a man take care of your business." So I paid her $1000 a month for 6 years. The negative things she has filled my son head up with are ridiculous. We are enstranged now which is no fault of my own. I put every tool out there for us to stay in touch but each time I try to give him advice he took by saying I'm only his father on paper. Except when he wants something. Last year he didn't have money for the bootleg community college his going to so I paid for an entire year. This idiot had a FULL RIDE to Texas Southern in the band but didn't have the grades to enroll. He and his mother lied to me about his high school grades.

So now....I let the streets kick his ass because the last time he cursed me out on a text message. My wife was like hell no he is not allowed in our home.

BRUH!!!!!

My experience....I didn't find out that I had a son until he was 14. So my child support was $313. The judge allowed this chick to go back 6 years. I'm like damn but I didn;t know. The judge was like "no excuses...you are a man take care of your business." So I paid her $1000 a month for 6 years. The negative things she has filled my son head up with are ridiculous. We are enstranged now which is no fault of my own. I put every tool out there for us to stay in touch but each time I try to give him advice he took by saying I'm only his father on paper. Except when he wants something. Last year he didn't have money for the bootleg community college his going to so I paid for an entire year. This idiot had a FULL RIDE to Texas Southern in the band but didn't have the grades to enroll. He and his mother lied to me about his high school grades.

So now....I let the streets kick his ass because the last time he cursed me out on a text message. My wife was like hell no he is not allowed in our home.

Louisiana social welfare system has literally destroyed the mentality of a lot of Black folks when they were kids. I can still hear my nephew who was raised by his mother in Baton Rouge that only Chinese kids are the ones who can get high scores on the ACT test. Now he's a truck driver. I bet he has no idea that those same Chinese kids are working hard to develop innovative technology to replace truck drivers with autonomous driving trucks, which IMO will probably happen within the next decade.

BRUH!!!!!

Here's a case in my hometown (Alexandria, LA) where two White fathers were granted full custody of this White woman's kids, which forced her to go on a killing spree. She killed one dad in Walmart's parking lot while exchanging the kids and the other dad in Oklahoma placed an emergency restraining order on her after she showed up at his house while on bond for killing the other father. If both dads were Black, her crazy ass would have gotten full custody of those kids with both dads paying her child support plus State supplemental assistance.

Last edited:
My feelings about this Will and Jada thing have gone back and forth.

I understand infidelity happens. Men and women cheat. I understand the desire to fight for your marriage. To stay together despite betrayal and disappointment.

However, my mind keeps going back to "the heart of her husband doth safely trust in her" and "she will do him good and not evil all the days of her life". A few words from one of the most beautiful passages of scripture in the Bible. That describing a Virtuous Woman.

Trust. Do good and not evil. Be trustworthy. Do good and not evil. Both of you.

If we can't expect exclusivity - within an environment of mutual love, trust, respect, and consideration - then what's the point of being married?

Some people have outsmarted themselves. Cheated themselves and each other out of what really could have been a truly special relationship. And are now trying to defraud me by getting me to believe this sham of a relationship is a new model for how marriages should be.

They can sell it to somebody else.

I'm not buying.
They played all you all.

My feelings about this Will and Jada thing have gone back and forth.

I understand infidelity happens. Men and women cheat. I understand the desire to fight for your marriage. To stay together despite betrayal and disappointment.

However, my mind keeps going back to "the heart of her husband doth safely trust in her" and "she will do him good and not evil all the days of her life". A few words from one of the most beautiful passages of scripture in the Bible. That describing a Virtuous Woman.

Trust. Do good and not evil. Be trustworthy. Do good and not evil. Both of you.

If we can't expect exclusivity - within an environment of mutual love, trust, respect, and consideration - then what's the point of being married?

Some people have outsmarted themselves. Cheated themselves and each other out of what really could have been a truly special relationship. And are now trying to defraud me by getting me to believe this sham of a relationship is a new model for how marriages should be.

They can sell it to somebody else.

I'm not buying.

You got damn right!!!

Back