The First 48 Hours!!!! New Season - 01/10/08

I went to the Shyfe Lyfe Myspace page last night, and they have links to the A&E website and video of the show. They glorify the fact that Talandus "T" McCoy didn't cooperate, and even had an audio recording of him from prison, and one from I guess the leader of the group telling people that "I know you saw the 48 Hours show, and only one of them represent Shyfe Lyfe, and that's Talndus "T" McCoy. Real G's don't talk"........Sad on SO many levels.

They sure didn't mention the rape. That's a sad story, especially when they showed the pics of her playing with her children. :(

I didn't know she was raped either. It wasn't mentioned during the show. When will we as a people wake up? Crime doesn't pay! Some people shouldn't even be born.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I went to the Shyfe Lyfe Myspace page last night, and they have links to the A&E website and video of the show. They glorify the fact that Talandus "T" McCoy didn't cooperate, and even had an audio recording of him from prison, and one from I guess the leader of the group telling people that "I know you saw the 48 Hours show, and only one of them represent Shyfe Lyfe, and that's Talndus "T" McCoy. Real G's don't talk"........Sad on SO many levels.

Just fuccin sad. :smh:

And I had no idea dude raped her as well. :what: They shole left that out.

The next episode is in Miami, Liberty city to be exact I was right down the street when the murder happen.

I am so mad that 2 young boys killed that coash of 27 years. Shot him in his own drive way and they only got $20.00 out of his walet.
What got me was that they told a girl about the robbery and she went straight to the cops.
She told the cops even where they threw out ole boys wallet in the sewer drain.

:shame:

I am so mad that 2 young boys killed that coash of 27 years. Shot him in his own drive way and they only got $20.00 out of his walet.
What got me was that they told a girl about the robbery and she went straight to the cops.
She told the cops even where they threw out ole boys wallet in the sewer drain.

I saw that one also. I don't know what they were thinking. Some people are just plain stupid. They killed someone that was important in the community.

this Fool, done shot a chick and her husband then stole their car that had a .....GPS system in it.
Dumb N***@ was riding around town with it. He probably got 30 dollars from the stolen purse and he used that for gas.

These criminals are so dumb.

^^^^^that episode almost had me in tears. :( I think I'mma cut back on watching 48 Hours cause even though it's reality and the world we live in, it's just too dayum depressing to watch folks just end other folks lives and throw away their own like it's nothing. :smh:

Even the episode before that one (the 14 year old that was dumped in the trash) kinda got to me because he's my sister's age. :smh:

^^^^^that episode almost had me in tears. :( I think I'mma cut back on watch 48 Hours cause even though it's reality and the world we live in, it's just too dayum depressing to watch folks just end other folks lives and throw away their own like it's nothing. :smh:

Even the episode before that one (the 14 year old that was dump in the trash) kinda got to me because he's my sister's age. :smh:

I know huh. I tear up everytime they have to tell the family their loved one is dead. I felt that woman's screams last night when they said her daughter was dead and her son in law was in the hospital. Then she mumbled "he was so good to her". :bawling:

damn damn damn!!!

I missed it last night. :mad:

what cities were featured last night?

Cincinnati & Detroit.

The other one was these 2 guys that tried to rop a Jamacian dude for his Jordans. 2 kids were helping protect the Jamacian guy. The 2 robbers tried to steal the jordans with a gun and they ended up dropping the gun. The Jamacian guys "bodyguards" picked up the gun and killed one of the would be robbers.

So pitiful.

that show is like crack. I saw a couple episodes from Miami and Memphis. One where this innocent 9 year old girl got killed in a shootout between two small-time drug dealears, one where a cocaine supplier got killed and burned up in his rental car, and one where a conveniece store clerk got killed but locked the killer in the store, and the killer somehow got out of the store.

I read in the Birmingham Newspaper where new mayor Larry Langford is considering letting the show air using the city of Birmingham. As you may remember, Birmingham turned down the show about a year or two ago. But reports show that the show has reduced crime in the cities where it has been taped.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
They know not to have it in ST. Louis. They'd never find the killers. Plus they'd have to run a marathon for just one night in the Lou.

They know not to have it in ST. Louis. They'd never find the killers. Plus they'd have to run a marathon for just one night in the Lou.

Thats the problem they would run into in Birmingham... they RARELY find the killers. Over 50% of homicides last year in Birmingham have no arrest.

Memphis has some of the dumbest killers.
Yall ever notice that when they are in Memphis everyone gets SHOT.

I saw the one last night. They killed the Candy Lady. I honestly think they were trying to kill her son or they killed her to get at the son. The guy the drove and hour away to go get KNOWS who did it, or he did it himself.
That's fugged up they killed the "Candy Lady". I wish I was there. I would have snitched so bad and told them to NOT TO BLUR MY FACE.

Bastards Cowards :angry:

Back