The First 48 Hours!!!! New Season - 01/10/08

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'll be watching since "Law and Order- Criminal Intent" has been moved back to NBC on Wed instead of Thur nights. :tup:

I can't wait 'til tonight!!! i think I have seen every episode and every rerun 50 times waiting for tonight.... One of my favorite shows..... As I don't watch much regular TV (NBC, CBS, ABC, etc..) :mrt::pimp:

Ugggg.... I am not a big fan of Sgt. Mason and her bad ass teeth/mouth... Plus where are you going with some of those outfits -- the club or a crime scene???

Ugggg.... I am not a big fan of Sgt. Mason and her bad ass teeth/mouth... Plus where are you going with some of those outfits -- the club or a crime scene???

She always be doing her hair or putting on lipstick in the car and she always has the Black Blazer!!!!!

I love Srgt. Mason. :D

Man I love this show.

I hope they show my girl Srgt. Mason from Memphis.
:tup:

She personalizes the show with her "reality". She's straight hood and that gets the hood folks to talkin'.

She always be doing her hair or putting on lipstick in the car and she always has the Black Blazer!!!!!

:lol:

I just figured out who y'all are talking about...yeah, the lady w/the long nails that be all decked out. :lol: She's funny to me.

I'll be watching since "Law and Order- Criminal Intent" has been moved back to NBC on Wed instead of Thur nights. :tup:

...gone and tell'em who turnt you out to First 48. :lol:

When they have marathons on weekends or whatever; I already know that I'm in the house all day in front of the tube.

I'll be watchin it. :tup:

"Snake"

...gone and tell'em who turnt you out to First 48. :lol:

When they have marathons on weekends or whatever; I already know that I'm in the house all day in front of the tube.

I'll be watchin it. :tup:

"Snake"

Same here Snake.

I catch it on Sunday nights when they do 4 episodes from 9:00 - 1:00 am.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
"You too stupid to be a terrorist!!!"........:smh:

Man, why did they arrest that dude at his morning shift at McDonalds? :lol:

How you going run over someone, shoot him and then head to work less than 13 hours from when you did the incident?

:xeye:

Yeah there are no criminal masterminds in Memphis, TN.

Boy, when silence came upon him and that tear dropped.....I was like -He fixing to start spilling the beans. Then he said, "......she grabbed the gun....."

The officer was like- it's gonna be alright...... JRock was like- No it's not, my ass going to jail. A MESS! Four of them went to jail including the person who owned the gun and car. SHAME SHAME SHAME.:xeye:

Boy, when silence came upon him and that tear dropped.....I was like -He fixing to start spilling the beans. Then he said, "......she grabbed the gun....."

The officer was like- it's gonna be alright...... JRock was like- No it's not, my ass going to jail. A MESS! Four of them went to jail including the person who owned the gun and car. SHAME SHAME SHAME.:xeye:

I know! It's a shame they all are going to have to do some time over something stupid. That's why you have to be careful who you let your kids associate with.

I didnt see that one.
What happened at the Tattoo shop?
Please explain this one.

I know when that silence hits and that tear comes down......Its gonna be some slow singing!!!!! :smh:

:mad::mad:
Man, don't you say nothing bad bout Mason.

anyway, interesting that First 48 didn't mention that JROCK (spelled like tspn's JROCK :lol: ) had raped the girl too.

Prosecutors to seek death penalty in tattoo artist slaying
By Lawrence Buser (Contact)
Wednesday, January 9, 2008

State prosecutors said today they will seek the death penalty against a 20-year-old man charged with the murder and rape of a tattoo artist last summer.

Jeremy Young is one of four men charged with felony murder in the death of Chianne Gast, 32, whose husband, Michael Gast, was beaten and robbed on July 21 inside Top Shelf Tattoos at 6415 Summer.

Only Young will face the death penalty because he is believed to be both the triggerman and the rapist.

Dist. Atty. Gen. Bill Gibbons said Young qualifies for the death penalty because the murder was committed to avoid arrest for other crimes, and he had a substantial role in committing the other crimes.

Also charged in the case are Princeton Price, 19, Talandus McCoy, 20, and Jamal Williams, 21. They face life in prison if convicted as charged.

Rashanda Clark, 18, is charged with being an accessory after the crime for hiding Young in her apartment.

They will be in Criminal Court on Monday.

They sure didn't mention the rape. That's a sad story, especially when they showed the pics of her playing with her children. :(

Back