The Difference Between You And Jsu.

Scraw just a word of smack advice....

Never make the opponet's point for them.

Posting our so-called "bad" years just proves that we're the most consistant program in the SWAC.

no sad is when you havent won a SWAC football title in 5 years and still think people wanna hear you run your mouth about nothing lmao:emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Tigerpride
GR,

Did they like prove something?? Are we supposed to be embarrassed??

TP....mang I dont know

Thats the sorriest stuff I have heard since the last KC and JoJo album.

Originally posted by TRU3000
no sad is when you havent won a SWAC football title in 5 years and still think people wanna hear you run your mouth about nothing lmao:emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:
NOW THAT IS SAD!
:( :( :(

Originally posted by TRU3000

so nice I had to say it twice lol

Sad is trying to smack a team that can boast of only 8 losing seasons in 55 years.

Scraw,

Post the records of 0-7 football for just the last 20 years. Let's see how many losing seasons y'all got on there.

Tru,

Tell me again about those titles y'all won since '96, D2 or otherwise.

Originally posted by Robber
Sad is trying to smack a team that can boast of only 8 losing seasons in 55 years.

Scraw,

Post the records of 0-7 football for just the last 20 years. Let's see how many losing seasons y'all got on there.

Tru,

Tell me again about those titles y'all won since '96, D2 or otherwise.

see this attitude is why yall will never be **** anymore.....this is the reason why yall aint "shook" nothin in football in the past 5 years.......I guess yall think that "20 year crap" will make yall win a championship! yall have avoided thei question forever but we know the reason!!!!! and Coach Shannon knew it too thats why he left that dump of a program that hasnt won **** since 1996!!!!! :bawling:

I gues giving ole JW the job was the icing on the cake:bawling: .......

If you used a 'poor' choice of words or spoke hastely..then Admit It??

Originally posted by Get Ready

TP....mang I dont know

Thats the sorriest stuff I have heard since the last KC and JoJo album.

quote:
---------------
Originally posted by Tigerpride
GR,

Did they like prove something?? Are we supposed to be embarrassed??
---------------

Gr.........

Let us not forget; it was your post of the following material that jump-started the response you are receiving. If you are truly sorry for making an unenlightened statement and speaking with your heart instead of your head, then THE DAWGPOUND will take it into consideration other wise, you have committed what is called in some circles................a brain phart: :D :D :D :eek: :eek:

Tp.......

YES!!! and YES!!!

=======

Originally posted by Get Ready
Negro please,

Yall didnt win the east, we lost the east. There is a big difference. You didnt beat us, you didnt beat SU and you didnt beat Grambling....twice. You just happened to hang around and back into first place. Your best year only produced as 7-5 record. Hell in our "worstest" year our winning percentage is better than yours. You SWAC East Championship is phonier that a $3 bill. And everybody knows it. You gets no respect.

Back