The Difference Between You And Jsu.

RAWRAY FROM J-STATE

Every other thread that I open I see some school refer to themselves as "We are the Eastern Division Champions, or We are Champions of the East, or some other phrase that don't mean squat."

People my point is this, there was only one champion last year, and that was Grambling. Two years ago JSU lost the Championship game to SU. Did you hear anyone from Jackson coming to the board talking smack like "Atleast we won the East."
No you did not, why because we are used to winning and we know how to handle it. Winning the East meant absolutely nothing to us, because we did not accomplish our goal and that was to win the championship.

The point that I am trying to get you jerkoffs from Alabama to realize is the fact that there is only one goal, and that is to win a Championship. It does not matter if you win the East, West, North, or South. If you don't win the Championship you didn't accomplish anything worth talking about.

So to all my people from Alabama, please take the air out of your chest, and get your noses out of the air and realize the fact that you are not, nor will you ever be a Champion. You are just like the other nine teams that participated in the race for the SWAC Championship, "You also ran."

That is all

Originally posted by RAWRAY FROM J-STATE
Every other thread that I open I see some school refer to themselves as "We are the Eastern Division Champions, or We are Champions of the East, or some other phrase that don't mean squat."

People my point is this, there was only one champion last year, and that was Grambling. Two years ago JSU lost the Championship game to SU. Did you hear anyone from Jackson coming to the board talking smack like "Atleast we won the East."
No you did not, why because we are used to winning and we know how to handle it. Winning the East meant absolutely nothing to us, because we did not accomplish our goal and that was to win the championship.

The point that I am trying to get you jerkoffs from Alabama to realize is the fact that there is only one goal, and that is to win a Championship. It does not matter if you win the East, West, North, or South. If you don't win the Championship you didn't accomplish anything worth talking about.

So to all my people from Alabama, please take the air out of your chest, and get your noses out of the air and realize the fact that you are not, nor will you ever be a Champion. You are just like the other nine teams that participated in the race for the SWAC Championship, "You also ran."

That is all
Rawray, I really feel your pain. Man it really hurts when your school is only the 3rd best team in the East. When 9000 fans show up at your last game. When people don't even consider your team to be a factor in this year's conference race (other than people at your on school).:emlaugh:

oooooooooooKay!

I specifically remember you jsu clowns jumping up and down, beating your chests talking about how you were gonna win the East, again. That was last year. I can easily go and pull up the threads for this year. All I have to do is pull up TP's threads that he has posted to.

Bruh, in otherwords......... STFU and carry your arse back where you came from! SMGDH!!!!

Negro please,

Yall didnt win the east, we lost the east. There is a big difference. You didnt beat us, you didnt beat SU and you didnt beat Grambling....twice. You just happened to hang around and back into first place. Your best year only produced as 7-5 record. Hell in our "worstest" year our winning percentage is better than yours. You SWAC East Championship is phonier that a $3 bill. And everybody knows it. You gets no respect.

Thank goodness for MoB, Henderson, Valley, and them other loser schools you skated by.

Mike, take a hike and STFU. Jacksonians can beat their chest, jump up and down, break dance, or turn a flip. We can do whatever we want. Why? because we earned the right by dominating this conference for the last twenty years, in titles, and attendance. Win you a title and then talk s---. Until then STFU, NEGRO.

Stuck in the Past

because we earned the right by dominating this conference for the last twenty years, in titles, and attendance. Win you a title and then talk s---. Until then STFU, NEGRO.

GR, when I told you to go "release" yourself I didn't mean for you to do that and type at the same time. WTH were you thinking? Oh that's right my bad, your head was cloudy.:( :emlaugh:

... Jacksonians can beat their chest, jump up and down, break dance, or turn a flip. We can do whatever we want. Why? because we earned the right by dominating this conference for the last twenty years, in titles, and attendance. Win you a title and then talk s---. Until then STFU, NEGRO.
20 years ago, IKE TURNER was the BOMB! I'm still waiting on his return to the top as well! Who do you think will return first...
Jacksonians or IKE TURNER?

:D

scheike.gif

LOL @ Richie Rich!

Originally posted by Richie Rich

20 years ago, IKE TURNER was the BOMB! I'm still waiting on his return to the top as well! Who do you think will return first...
Jacksonians or IKE TURNER?

:D

scheike.gif

*snicker*

:D:emlaugh:

If we return, does that mean we are going to put an Ike Turner like Ass whipping on you, or just a small Warren Moon ass whipping, cause yall kinda deserved it.

Originally posted by TRU3000
this fool said 20 years lol......why not 4:( yeahhhhhh I know.....YALL SUCK!!!!!:emlaugh:

Tru,

Why don't you go back 20 years and tell me what 0-7 got to talk about.

Richie Rich,

I know you're a little slow, but the man didn't say 20 years ago. He said the last 20 years. That would include last year, the year before, 3 years ago, and so on. I know we have to dumb stuff down for ya.

yall suck forreal

why not 5 years ago? I mean tell us some good ole JSU SWAC Football Title history since AAMU has been in the SWAC Conference????

TRU, FOOTBALL IS SUCH A BRUTAL SPORT. I WANT SMACK YOU ABOUT A&M WINNING ANY TITLES IN FOOTBALL. BUT ON THE REAL HAS THE BULL PUPS WON A TITLE IN ANYTHING.

SERIOUSLY, WHO HAS THE SPADES TITLE? WHAT ABOUT CHECKERS, I HEAR STRAW CAN REALLY PLAY CHECKERS?
NOW WHAT ABOUT DOUBLE DUTCH? I HEAR MIGHTY DOG IS THE ALABAMA STATE CHAMPION.

Re: yall suck forreal

Originally posted by TRU3000
why not 5 years ago? I mean tell us some good ole JSU SWAC Football Title history since AAMU has been in the SWAC Conference????

We kicked 0-7's ass everytime we played. That's like history. Always the same. Never changes. Our beyotch will be our beyotch.

Well, Mr. Raw, you have been gone all year and now you are trying to come back with some counseling for AAMU. The first rule of smack you attack the best smacking team on the board to get immediate recognition. But that's ok we are ready for any smackers who took the year off trying to find something smart to smack the DP about. It won't work. TP, GR, robber and those two light weights tried to keep up but lost the title as the best smacking team. Furthermore, I see you didn't learn anything in summer smack school.

JSU is not a part of the future SWAC. Back in the day you all could not whip Javis, Texas College, Wiley and the rest. But you want to talk about your records on beating up on church schools.

After you gave up your church school name and became JSU, you want to look down on the church schools who made it possible for you to have your records.

But, as you can see the Dawgpound will have no parts of your bragging or boasting about how good you are. We have arrived with the full package. We will put our first D1AA team on the field this year. No more D2 or 0-7.

Remember, folks at AAMU did more than play football, however, over the last three years, we decided to develop our football program. As you know we have a basketball program.

"Hell in our "worstest" year our winning percentage is better than yo

Originally posted by Get Ready
Negro please,

Yall didnt win the east, we lost the east. There is a big difference. You didnt beat us, you didnt beat SU and you didnt beat Grambling....twice. You just happened to hang around and back into first place. Your best year only produced as 7-5 record. Hell in our "worstest" year our winning percentage is better than yours. You SWAC East Championship is phonier that a $3 bill. And everybody knows it. You gets no respect.

Thank goodness for MoB, Henderson, Valley, and them other loser schools you skated by.

Get Ready..........

My friend.... my pugnacious Black Brother (don't get angry; you should look it up first). Let's just see about that "BOLD" statement you've made :confused:

jsue's "worstest" years...........hmmmmm Let's see?? :eek:

. --- W-L-T
1946 4-3-1
1947 4-4
1948 3-5
1951 6-4
1952 3-5-1
1953 5-4
1954 1-7-1
1955 5-4
1959 5-5
1963 4-5
1964 6-4
1965 5-3-1
1966 5-3-1
1967 5-4
1968 3-6
1969 2-6
1970 4-7
1976 5-4
1984 4-5-1
1991 5-5
1993 5-5-1
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Gr, I think you might have been a little 'hasty' with your reply or (at minimum) you might have used a poor choice of words???
:eek:

Da records don't lie.

Daaaaaaaaaayum! You jack-azz sues like to "play the records" so much. There's one I'll bet you wish you could take the needle off of! Haaaaaa!

Tru,

From what I see above, JSU has only 8 losing seasons in over 55 years-The last being in 1984 and we won the BCF Championship in 1985 (no ceilings).

How many losing seasons has AAMU had in the last 55 years. You probably have 8 in the last 15-20 years.

Scraw, you just smacked us toooooo hard with that one.

Scraw 10000000000000000000000000000
mafia -5

sad

Back