The biggest question for Saturday: Will Jaguar Nation outnumber JSU fans?

Re: Now ya'll know the only answer to this question...

Originally posted by Jaguar Diehard

Who cares who outnumbers who!! Just support HBCU athletics and may the best team win!!!

Thank you ...........................This is going to be a big weekend. Everybody is having something going on somewhere. Come early suCK'S .........................BE PREPARED TO STAY LATE.:D Have a good time.:cool:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
People calling me from the ATL and Chicago looking for rooms ...................SUNDAY NIGHT. :retard: They knew this game was comming up .................... should have been had reservations.:bawling:

Guess I will have GUESTS.:eek2:

JState83 and NOISE TALKA, I agree with you. This is the SU/JSU game in Jackson. I can't see anybody missing out on that. I know that things aren't going well right now but you have got to support your team. Tell those stubborn JSU fans to come out to the game because they are hurting JSU when they don't come. Bell is still going to get his paycheck but the school will be missing out on money.

I'm sure Bell has heard by now that this is a big game. JSU fans should come out because I think he'll do everything possible to win this game.

This game is like the Bayou Classic, Capital City Classic, and other rivalries. You have to throw out the record books.

Hope people got their hotel rooms reserved......:( ............ Checking things out yesterday and everything is sold out for the 10th and 11th.:eek2: :eek2:

Memorial last night .........................THE R.V. SECTION WAS FULL OF JSU AND SU TAILGATERS. Looks like a full house tomorrow. :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by TBone2
I think Jaguar fans outnumbered Jackson State fans at the game!
I agree. I expected it with the state of our team right now. I am getting over a hangover as I type, so I don't know what the official attendance was. But there was nearly 60,000 people at that game. It was so cramped where we sat, that I damn near had to cross my legs to sit down.

The Nation came to SU end that streak and beat our ass something fierce. It was probably 55/45 split for SU. I didn't think as many Tiger fans would come.

http://www.clarionledger.com/news/0310/19/tmike.html

The atmosphere was charged for the 46th meeting of these old rivals; the series is now dead even, 23-23.

Memorial Stadium was packed ? 46,794 officially, much more than that unofficially ? and there was at least as much Southern gold in the stands as there was JSU blue.

At least at the beginning. JSU fans began to head for the exits in the third quarter, after the safety that made it 30-14.

At game's end, Southern's band serenaded the straggling Tigers fans with the "Hey, hey, hey, good-bye" send-off.

The 14-7 lead may have been nice while it lasted, but the end was probably tough for JSU fans to take.

Originally posted by mighty hornet
:snicker:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
mh,

The plan has shifted for us. We are partying til we drop over here. We are going to enjoy ourselves, one way or the got dayum other. Tailgate was off the chain. Drank ourselves silly. Went in the game and drank some more, and we actually had reason to cheer during the game. After the game, went right back to the tailgate and fried more fish and shrimp. And drank some more.

Bell aint't killing our spirits. lol

Has anyone from JSU questioned why the attendance is still being undercounted?

This has to be a concern to the university.

Hell! Did we outnumber them?

We outnumbered them at the game and at the mall.

The jaguar nation was out in full force saturday.

We owned Jackson on Saturday.:cool:

lmao @ Robber. Hang in there bruh, it will get better. Either with Bell or with someone else real soon. He might have bought some time with the close effort against the jags.

See ya this weekend!

Re: Hell! Did we outnumber them?

Originally posted by thegooddoctor

You ain't ever lied tgd...all I saw at Northpark Mall was JAGS...at one point, I thought I was home, in Baton Rouge. :lol:

Jag flags all over cars everywhere....way to rep, JAGS!!! :tup:

Originally posted by Robber
mh,

The plan has shifted for us. We are partying til we drop over here. We are going to enjoy ourselves, one way or the got dayum other. Tailgate was off the chain. Drank ourselves silly. Went in the game and drank some more, and we actually had reason to cheer during the game. After the game, went right back to the tailgate and fried more fish and shrimp. And drank some more.

Bell aint't killing our spirits. lol

The tailgating WAS off the chain! I really enjoyed my first tailgating experience with Robber, GetReady, and others.....

You right Bell ain't killing my spirits....!

Uuuh, we been to the mall before. :rolleyes:

Dude ..........................:rolleyes: .

We are home .................. we have no reason to meet at the mall. So I am sure that the "out-of-town" crowd outnumbered us at the mall.

If you wanted a REAL sence of the split ................. You should have been at Memorial Thursday night or Friday night. JSU and SU RV's filled the parking lot for 3 days.

And like we said .................. JSU fans don't really show up until 2 hours before kickoff. I watched SU fans running for the gates as soon as they opened...................... almost 3 1/2 hours before kickoff ...............WHY?. :bawling: ............... There was still mo TEA to be drank at the tailgate.:D

Re: Re: Hell! Did we outnumber them?

Originally posted by jstate83
Dude ..........................:rolleyes: .

We are home .................. we have no reason to meet at the mall. So I am sure that the "out-of-town" crowd outnumbered us at the mall.

If you wanted a REAL sence of the split ................. You should have been at Memorial Thursday night or Friday night. JSU and SU RV's filled the parking lot for 3 days.

And like we said .................. JSU fans don't really show up until 2 hours before kickoff. I watched SU fans running for the gates as soon as they opened...................... almost 3 1/2 hours before kickoff ...............WHY?. :bawling: ............... There was still mo TEA to be drank at the tailgate.:D

They act like they ain't used to nothing.

nah 83, we ran to the gates because they only had 2 of them open on the SU side, and it took them a while to open up the 2nd gate.

Robber, and crew, man I'm sorry I missed the tailgate again this year (well I at least got a bear). I went over to JR's for a minute, and then on my way to hook up with the crew, we were stuck in traffic with no parking spots to be found anywhere. We ended up parking by Murrah High School.

I'm sure we'll hook up for BC weekend though.

NICE

Originally posted by D-NICE
nah 83, we ran to the gates because they only had 2 of them open on the SU side, and it took them a while to open up the 2nd gate.

NICE

The main gates on that side are the only one's they open since 9/11. Everybody going in has to go through these check points. We walked around to the other side. It was just as crowded but they had more police checking and the gates were not "side-by-side." Walked right in.:D

Back