The Bama St Do-Do offense was in full defect...

Originally posted by Timbuktu Jag
JState

... Cause y'all know y'all were fortunate (I know like the word luck) to get out of there with a W. All those FGs Mattingly missed, and the fact that Levy didn't start.... You know got out there by the skin of your teeth. Besides, y'all be wanting to pay SU back, and 13-10 just don't get it, but you took it and what did it do for ya. Just like the other lambs you got fortunate enough to beat the Jags in '00, it didn't get you nowhere. But we will get our revenge come October 13

So many excuses....and what a selective memory. If Mattingly had made the field goals? If my aunt had nutts she would be my uncle. I dont want to hear this crap. You lost cause we scored more points.

You wanna talk about misques? If we dont fumble at the beginning of the 3rd quarter, you dont score at all. If two of Kents TD passes are not dropped, that stadium wouild have been empty real early. so I dont want to hear if I coulda woulda shoulda. You were fortunate to still in the game at the end.
And dont blame that loss on Williams either. Hell Levy didnt do any better than he did. You were just outgunned by a bunch of freshmen.

Your problem is you have been watching Levy too long. Wait til you see a real QB on the 13th.

And oh yeah...what are you going to do next year? Nevermind, we will talk about that in Dec. I keep forgetting, thats an odd year. Get Ready to crank that excuse up.

Can't wait to hear yours.

Get Ready, I can't wait to hear your excuses. Will you still be eloquent in defeat ? Or will you just be :bawling: ?

Just me smacking ought to warn you of the inevidentable, but then again you maybe blind and not understand.

BTW, logic only applies to carnal applications.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Deuce
Congratulations Alcorn!

You won it fair and square.

By the way, JSU lames, Kennedy did not play last night.

Well who the hell is that??

photo.asp

Just say no to crack

I bet they wish we had kept the little D2 school on schedule..as for that i wish we would have it probably would have been a better game.

Originally posted by Robber
Tim Jag,

Bg,

It ain't just Valley. You'll see a trend. After each JSU game we will come and sing his praises here.

Y'all should be quite then Oct 14th. :D

Back