The Bama St Do-Do offense was in full defect...

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
MH, Macbfac what happened? Man JSU will have the east sewed up by the end of september.

PS - The citizens of bama say they want their watches back.

Cole-Blooded football is about to fizzle before our very eyes. At least TSU got an undefeated season out of Cole before probation.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Bama

You know the sanctions are coming dont you? Was it worth it? Did you have the lead at any point?

LMAO @ JST

Hell yeah it was worth cheating to get Kennedy eligible and seeing them still flop like fish outta water.

Maybe they got lives now, too. You know that seems to be the new thing. Specially in Alley Bammy.

Okay, WTFH to Bama State Ho-Bo Offense?

I told you Dumb Arse Bamas.

Do Not Won't To Hear Jack Schnit!!!!!!!

Congratulations Alcorn!

You won it fair and square.

By the way, JSU lames, Kennedy did not play last night.

Man.....this stinks

Boy that Magic City Classic is going to be the bomb again.

Wheeew...I cant wait

Originally posted by Get Ready

Boy that Magic City Classic is going to be the bomb again.

Wheeew...I cant wait

GR,

I agree.

And since there are 51,823 seats available for the Capital City Classic, I just might check it out this year!

This is what Bama State can look forward to with their so-called <b>ColeBlooded Offense:</b>

asufoot1.jpg

Cole Blooded your 0-1 <b>arse!!!</b>

Now, please tell why those "Bamas" thought they were going to win after winning by only a touchdown last year AND WAS THE LAST ROAD WIN FOR ALCORN IN 1999?

:idea:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
::chanting::

HOE-Booooo!!!!!
HOE-Booooo!!!!!
HOE-Booooo!!!!!
HOE-Booooo!!!!!
HOE-Booooo!!!!!
HOE-Booooo!!!!!
HOE-Booooo!!!!!
HOE-Booooo!!!!!
HOE-Booooo!!!!!

JST no fair..

What you doing smacking these clowns on my dime. Wait your turn.:D :rolleyes:

I told them :bawling: that there will be "L" to pay...

JST, Robber, Get Ready, you'll get yours on October 13.

The Jags are coming, the Jags are coming.

Stay off my dime. Do the time and then you'll get your dime.

Re: JST no fair..

Originally posted by Timbuktu Jag
What you doing smacking these clowns on my dime. Wait your turn.:D :rolleyes:

I told them :bawling: that there will be "L" to pay...

JST, Robber, Get Ready, you'll get yours on October 13.

The Jags are coming, the Jags are coming.

Stay off my dime. Do the time and then you'll get your dime.

Dude, I just saw my offense play a horrible game and we put up 66 points. Man y'all ain't ready for what Kent and Co. is dishing out. We are so good, it's scary.

Bring that arse to Jacktown. You won't be playing no HOBOOOO offense. We score points and we take your heart.

One legged man.

Ass kicking contest.

No chance.

Re: Re: JST no fair..

Originally posted by Robber

Dude, I just saw my offense play a horrible game and we put up 66 points. Man y'all ain't ready for what Kent and Co. is dishing out. We are so good, it's scary.

Bring that arse to Jacktown. You won't be playing no HOBOOOO offense. We score points and we take your heart.

One legged man.

Ass kicking contest.

No chance.

But isn't that what you always say prior to... Just remember, I know the memories aren't pleasant, but at least try to keep from putting your foot into your mouth...

BTW, don't we owe you lames something.

TimJag,

Unfortunately for you, the guys on this team don't worry about SU. That's why they were able to beat you last year. Now that the edge has been taken off, you can prepare yourselves for many years of arse beatings from the Mighty Tigers.

5 TD's passing. 2 TD's rushing. Y'all ain't ready for Kent. I told y'all the HAMMER was about to fall. It slammed home real good last night. It works fine.

Y'all in trouble.

Originally posted by Robber
TimJag,

Unfortunately for you, the guys on this team don't worry about SU. That's why they were able to beat you last year. Now that the edge has been taken off, you can prepare yourselves for many years of arse beatings from the Mighty Tigers.

5 TD's passing. 2 TD's rushing. Y'all ain't ready for Kent. I told y'all the HAMMER was about to fall. It slammed home real good last night. It works fine.

Y'all in trouble.

Robber, you talking this kind of trash after beating Valley? Go back and check out the score the other years you beat them and we wax that ssa. Hope y'all aint measuring how good your team is b/c of yesterday game. However, seem like things are back to normal. :D One bama team off the net and one more to go.. :bawling:

Those SU boys & gals still have that I can't remember back more than five years. You beat ASU, no big deal.

Tim,

I told you last year, Washington, Morris, Wright, etc. are long gone. These Tigers at JSU right this moment are not barthered by you little sissy's. Things are getting back to normal in teh SWAC. Tim, you know what I'm talking about, the others may not. :redhot:

JState

Now you know there hasn't been a member of the mafia bragging 'bout that 13-10 game in the dome... Cause y'all know y'all were fortunate (I know like the word luck) to get out of there with a W. All those FGs Mattingly missed, and the fact that Levy didn't start.... You know got out there by the skin of your teeth. Besides, y'all be wanting to pay SU back, and 13-10 just don't get it, but you took it and what did it do for ya. Just like the other lambs you got fortunate enough to beat the Jags in '00, it didn't get you nowhere. But we will get our revenge come October 13. You know we want you at your best running on all cylinders so you will have no excuses when Jags drop-hit you boys to sleep.

Of the 90s whippings the Jags put on the Tigers this one will be personal, cause we owe you one.

So if that's what you talking 'bout Jstate, I can dig it.

You better watch 'em, wait your turn come Oct. 13. Don't get sked cause we beat Toolame, ya hear me.

Tim Jag,

How many times did SU beat JSU off a bunch of turnovers and miscues by JSU??? If it's good enough for y'all, it's good enough for us. I don't wanna hear your excuses. You had your chance in Kent's second start. Now he's a seasoned vet and y'alls asses are in trouble.

Bg,

It ain't just Valley. You'll see a trend. After each JSU game we will come and sing his praises here.

Back