The 10 Worst Drinks Black People Ever Thought It Was Cool To Drink

I always keep a bottle of Crown Black and a nice vodka in stock....usually Chopin. Ciroc is a surprisingly good vodka, too. I was skeptical with Diddy all over the ads. But Chopin or Armadale are two vodkas I always like to have around.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I always keep a bottle of Crown Black and a nice vodka in stock....usually Chopin. Ciroc is a surprisingly good vodka, too. I was skeptical with Diddy all over the ads. But Chopin or Armadale are two vodkas I always like to have around.

I might be able to do Crown Black but once I switched my brown from Crown to Hennessy, Regular Crown didn't taste good anymore.

Ciroc is very good.

Still exploring, I don't have a favorite yet... I have my favorite grocery store brands but haven't decided on my upscale picks yet.
You don't have to pay a lot of money for a good wine. Choose one you like and stick with it. It's am acquired taste.

You don't have to pay a lot of money for a good wine. Choose one you like and stick with it. It's am acquired taste.

You’re right, I’ve had some 3 buck chucks that tasted better than some of the so called top shelf wines from Nappa Valley or Tuscany region in Italy that cost over $50 a bottle. Also, I used to get fooled by a twist off cap as opposed to a cork thinking that if it has a cork it must be better and cost more. But I found out some good and expense wines can have a twist off cap. Like you said it’s more about what is appealing to you.

Never liked the taste of Hennessey. My brown liquor is Crown or Jack or even Grand Marnier.

Grand Marnier is way too sweet. I used to like Crown and Hennessey but the only liquor I've been drinking for the last 10 years or so is Maker's Mark. I just can't go back to anything else. I don't drink white at all.

Any drink that makes a woman panties come off for you is what men should order. Its all about the pudding. Really, it is.
I heard a friend of my lil brother telling him about his adventures of girls and this fine beverage.
fourlokox-large.jpg

I have never been a beer drinker. My drink is Crown Royal. I brought back some Jamaican Rum and I have been drinking that lately. I'm more of a dark liquor drinker.

Once you drink better wine and spirits you cannot go back. Period........I'm clear when I partake. goose is my drink of choice if I have too. Beer has to be Import on locally brewed on tap...But when you try to eat clean and workout all if it hits you hard.

Last edited:
I remember my sophomore year some Old Head ordered some Red Dagger and we drank it... the next three days were a blur. Somehow Friday my roommate said he hadn't seen me outside of band practice. To this day I don't know where I slept those three days LOL

I heard a friend of my lil brother telling him about his adventures of girls and this fine beverage.
fourlokox-large.jpg

Man that stuff was dangerous when I was in college. One summer we played "Beer Pong" with Four Loko...after a while of drinking it, my heart would randomly began to speed up and cause shortness of breath. And not just while drinking it either...if I was just sitting in class or just studying at the house, completely sober, it would happen. I haven't touched the stuff in YEARS.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I remember my sophomore year some Old Head ordered some Red Dagger and we drank it... the next three days were a blur. Somehow Friday my roommate said he hadn't seen me outside of band practice. To this day I don't know where I slept those three days LOL
Man you couldn't come thru the MMW and not drink Red Dagger back in the day. Lol

Update: Four Loko has been banned in several states, found with the bodies of dead young people with no explanation for their deaths, consumed by politicians so people could see the effects, and had documentaries made about it's effect. Well damn I had no Idea this stuff was so controversial, if you see a person you care about with one you need to take it away immediately.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/four-loko-banned/

Mane, that Cisco isht should be outlawed! This is why it's called "Liquid Crack".

Tried that BS once while in college, and passed out in some Puddin. Smh...!! LMBO!!

Mane, ole girl still LOL when she sees me. I was sick for 2 days straight after drinking that.

Update: Four Loko has been banned in several states, found with the bodies of dead young people with no explanation for their deaths, consumed by politicians so people could see the effects, and had documentaries made about it's effect. Well damn I had no Idea this stuff was so controversial, if you see a person you care about with one you need to take it away immediately.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/four-loko-banned/
Yeah man, some cats on my flag football team used to drink that stuff. man... Im good.

You’re right, I’ve had some 3 buck chucks that tasted better than some of the so called top shelf wines from Nappa Valley or Tuscany region in Italy that cost over $50 a bottle. Also, I used to get fooled by a twist off cap as opposed to a cork thinking that if it has a cork it must be better and cost more. But I found out some good and expense wines can have a twist off cap. Like you said it’s more about what is appealing to you.

You sound like Fred Sanford talking about Ripple! lol

Back