Thangs just aint the same for Smackers

Man....

I can't even get my instigation on up in this piece no' mo... :(

I have quite a few <b>Instigation Interns (II)</b> who were supposed to do their residency here, but, everything has turned..... S A _... :(

We may have to relocate the college of Instigation and Laughter/Dying On The Floor/Gasping/... elsewhere... :(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: And what about

Cholly is not gonna show his face over here any time soon.

Originally posted by LadyJag
GR,

Dont forget about CH_ _ _Y!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

This dude ran my blood pressure up on a daily basis. :mad: :p :D

I know you jags were responsible for BWT. I remember Buffalo Solider, Ms Jones, Boss Dog. There was also somebody from Howard but I can't remember his name.

People need to know there limitations, everybody on here is not a smacker.

Re: Things have changed a lot...

Originally posted by Panthro

"L", even the women who dared to enter the board then laid the smacketh down on you if you were slippin'.

*sigh* :(

That is nothing but the truth.

Re: Re: And what about

Originally posted by GSU Spirit

People need to know there limitations, everybody on here is not a smacker.

Thank you very much, spirit!!! :)

Even though I recognized you as the "LMAO @ Eryting Queen", I give you props for doing it YOUR way, and not tryin' to fake da funk by claiming to be a smack master or anything. :)

"Instant Smacker...just add water." :rolleyes: :(

The Book of Smack...

Chapter 5 : Verse 7-11

7: Thine shall know thine own limits, or thyself, and thine bretheren, shall have the wrath of thine enemies upon you.
8: And the masses of people shall post LOL, LMAO, and Suge will LOL like Pison, and ye shall be embarassed.
9: And if thy weak smack is worser than all smack of the pass, ye will hear the masses cry 'Thine post is not going how thy requested"
10 : Yet if ye continue to try and resist thy punishment, the smack masters shall smite the with all powers within their grasp.
11 : And ye shall live in infamy, the smack hall of fame, and awards will be won at thine expense

Suge "Smacking Machine" KNupe

Ok, you didn't have to go thru all this to ask the Dawgpound to tone it down this season. As long as you keep it on the down low you will not hear too much from Strawdog.

Sometimes we just cannot hold back.

Back