Texas Southern vs Florida A&M: Game Updates - 11:00am CST

Status
Not open for further replies.
See that's how you know prayer works. Some of y'all back in Houston while you were praying about these floods, and donald trump, snuck in a little, "and please don't let us get shut out @ famu"

You said "maybe Gram".....we are the team to beat this year.

The conference as a whole needs to step up.

We are young....very young and Jay plays like a QB who has not played in a long long time (I expected better play) but the bottom line is we loss. :(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The TSU faithful had to sit through this horrific play of our football team. I was VERY disappointed in the effort and execution. All 3 phases of the game were horrible. The defense got steamrolled and tired because the offense could not sustain a drive. Special teams play did not bring any advantage to the team. My high hopes for this season have all but been dashed after seeing firsthand just how far this team has to go. I mean, the team looked like they haven't had one practice, the game plan was ineffective and conditioning very suspect. This is going to be a very long season for us.

When Jay went down last year we were up on PV. Am I right or wrong? Please remind me of the final score last year.

Final score was 29-25 PV. sTu was up 7-3 when Christophe went out. We've been saying this the whole time. He got 1 TD on a poorly executed blitz that netted almost half his yards.
http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400873141

Ya'll keep getting excited about this 1 TD pass and ignoring that the dude fumbled twice when he tried to run. There wasn't much to make a big deal out of. Now we know for sure after today. Your backup QB is the one that had the ball moving and got ya'll 10 pts in the second quarter. The game didn't turn around for us until after the half well after Christophe went out. We just made adjustments, came out and took care of business. If ya'll would have let go of the fantasy ya'll wouldn't have been so surprised and hurt today.

sTu you not slick...

yeah-if-you-3toqcj.jpg

Wonder how the hurricane factored into the way Texas Southern played today. Looked like they were not mentally there.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Final score was 29-25 PV. sTu was up 7-3 when Christophe went out. We've been saying this the whole time. He got 1 TD on a poorly executed blitz that netted almost half his yards.
http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400873141

Ya'll keep getting excited about this 1 TD pass and ignoring that the dude fumbled twice when he tried to run. There wasn't much to make a big deal out of. Now we know for sure after today. Your backup QB is the one that had the ball moving and got ya'll 10 pts in the second quarter. The game didn't turn around for us until after the half well after Christophe went out. We just made adjustments, came out and took care of business. If ya'll would have let go of the fantasy ya'll wouldn't have been so surprised and hurt today.

TSU was up 14-6 when Jay left the game. TSU was on PV's 12 yard line with 1:21 in the 2nd. Y'all don't have to lie to kick it.TSU 17-6 overPV at the half. It should have been 21-6 at the half.

We can put something on it if you don't believe me.

Last edited:
When Jay went down last year we were up on PV. Am I right or wrong? Please remind me of the final score last year.

But he played the whole game today! We saw his accuracy! Hell, FAMU should've had at least 4 INTs... Last year he threw a TD pass off and corner blitz last year and scrambled a few times with 2 fumbles... It's not like he was picking us apart... that's what we've been saying.

TSU was up 14-6 when Jay left the game. TSU was on PV's 12 yard line with 1:21 in the 2nd. Y'all don't have to lie to kick it.TSU 17-6 overPV at the half. It should have been 21-6 at the half.

We can put something on it if you don't believe me.
Oh yea... he did get one more possession. I believe that's the one where he fumbled again but managed to recover this time. From that point on I was hoping he'd pull it down and run every play so we could continue to knock the leather off him literally. I hated to see him go out personally. One pass on the drive. One incomplete pass on the previous drive. I guess that's impressive to you but today you got to see what he looks like when the opponent has some footage to go by.

Oh yea... he did get one more possession. I believe that's the one where he fumbled again but managed to recover this time. From that point on I was hoping he'd pull it down and run every play so we could continue to knock the leather off him literally. I hated to see him go out personally. One pass on the drive. One incomplete pass on the previous drive. I guess that's impressive to you but today you got to see what he looks like when the opponent has some footage to go by.

U don't believe that BS u wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back