Texas Southern 2018 Football Camp

C-LeB28

The Annual Michael Haywood Round-Up Football Camp was again a HUGE sucess with great weather. Over 750 kids showed up.

Dem-dt9V4AArXhQ.jpg

Man, i am going out and buy me a winning lottery ticket and buy me a field house. Just name it after me. All these kids on campus. We would get our share

Excellent work sTu. I wish you said that sTu did only 500 so that someonetilhedead won’t come in here throwing salt. :-(

My Houston site states that only 175 folks showed up and they ran out of t-shirts....LOL

(Good Job sTu!!!)

He mad

Congrats TSU

"He mad?????" And you know this how? We have hbcusports.com cameras operational as we type? You have "HeMad Detector v2.7" installed on your web device? lol :D

Have never a reason to become angry, son. Just because someone pokes the disgruntled bear doesn't mean there angry. (my personal tribute :D )

"He mad?????" And you know this how? We have hbcusports.com cameras operational as we type? You have "HeMad Detector v2.7" installed on your web device? lol :D

Have never a reason to become angry, son. Just because someone pokes the disgruntled bear doesn't mean there angry. (my personal tribute :D )
Don't worry, you'll get to see our Jags in Mumford West II soon enough. lol

How did an sTu thread turn into a PV-SU pissing match? Just asking for a friend.
lol Bruh, I was in fire prevention mode tryna’ help y’all by heading off a potential disaster before it posted. I gave kudos to sTu for a successful camp w/ big #s.

Inviting teams from bigger schools who have more resources that are able to steal players interested in your program doesnt seem to bright.

Inviting teams from bigger schools who have more resources that are able to steal players interested in your program doesnt seem to bright.

Gives our schools a chance to evaluate and talk with players we probably wouldn't ever see, plus establish a relationship with younger players. And I'm talking about players that our schools would compete for against other FCS schools...

Back