Texas Souther for the 3rd Week in a Row Do Not Embarrass the SWAC

How Texas Southern football special teams coach teaches his special teams.

BnkmLjuIAAAsrhl.jpg

Something wrong with you dude....you not right I'm telling you....can't stop laughing to save my life Man, its been a good shift at work today. Thanks for the laughts.

Last edited:

It's a process, trust the process... Gram will be getting that arse kicked soon enough.

Man look....your team is dumb and suck. Your player said he tried a reverse touchdown....he is probably the same child who got a shovel when he was little and tried to dig to China....wait he probably tried to do that yesterday. Your players are dumb.

Get Terrio to register here. I have some questions to ask him.

@Da Sleeper Also your special teams coach should be fired.
What is that supposed to be smack? I said the same thing last year. I think Haywood is behind the learning curve of the shuck, duck, and chuck brand of HBCU fooball. I believe "hope" he will get it together over the rest of this season and the next.

What is that supposed to be smack? I said the same thing last year. I think Haywood is behind the learning curve of the shuck, duck, and chuck brand of HBCU fooball. I believe "hope" he will get it together over the rest of this season and the next.

Excuses.....sTu lost their QB last year and if not you all would have been a contender....hell I said that in pre-season...now come on here doing a self entitled reverse touchdown.

Your team is dumb and smalltime....you should go D-II

Found going straight to hell on full scholarship w/ gasoline drawers on! LMAO! Man you wrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong lololololololololololololol.

I bet this was the first time a SWAC player did this....no wonder Michael Strahan never comes back...he does not appreciate the dumbness.

^^^^^^^ Disregard the above.

I just read this thread in its entirety; @The Founder, looks like it's detention for you.........AGAIN

I'm going to flunk cause I will be in detention all semester.

At any rate this dumb sucka picks up the ball then runs back....sad part is nobody got in to his ass on the sideline....sTu's coaching staff was like...oh well. I'm like damn....they dumb.

Back