Texas Souther for the 3rd Week in a Row Do Not Embarrass the SWAC

24ytlpw.jpg

Flounder you make me laugh that loud at work again we are going to have a problem smh

I'm just saying...how they hell they goin call somebody dumb when their player made Sports Center for a dumb ass decisions. I bet he ain't getting no puddin at school. Negro probably still telling players to smell his finder...just a dummy.

:Take DCG...I posted this website and she comes back with the response that it was not loading properly.

www.firedougwiliamsrightnowtodaythisafternoon.com

Come on man lol

Come on is right....one of his team mates in front of him should have said "Come on"

LMAO...man you a fool!

No I'm not...I'm a savage!!!!

LMAO!!!!

I mean damn this dude catches the ball and runs back in the endzone. He ain't neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr seen nobody do that but I guess he wanted to set a precedence or something. He set one alright...set it good enough to get on Sport's Center....he bet not EVER register on the HBCUSports and let me find out....he would be worst than busted flip flops!!!! Everytime I see him post I would post that picture!!! I would be kicked off the Sports Forum weekly for smacking!!! My smacking would cause Texas Southern's football staff to stop doing kick off returns indefinitely....as a matter of fact I think I'll email your coach and tell him that he is dumb for hiring a dumb special teams coach who recruited a dumb kick off returner.

Just some dummies!!!!

I'm mad because Texas Southern was my sleeper team....they sleep alright....#woke

Come on is right....one of his team mates in front of him should have said "Come on"

No I'm not...I'm a savage!!!!

LMAO!!!!

I mean damn this dude catches the ball and runs back in the endzone. He ain't neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr seen nobody do that but I guess he wanted to set a precedence or something. He set one alright...set it good enough to get on Sport's Center....he bet not EVER register on the HBCUSports and let me find out....he would be worst than busted flip flops!!!! Everytime I see him post I would post that picture!!! I would be kicked off the Sports Forum weekly for smacking!!! My smacking would cause Texas Southern's football staff to stop doing kick off returns indefinitely....as a matter of fact I think I'll email your coach and tell him that he is dumb for hiring a dumb special teams coach who recruited a dumb kick off returner.

Just some dummies!!!!

I'm mad because Texas Southern was my sleeper team....they sleep alright....#woke

Email the coach!!! I'm dead...LMAO!

LMAO....please stop!!! I done caught a damn headache from laughing!

Shit man I called back again and told him I was Ahmad Rashad and asked about the safety and he told me and I quote: "Look I don't know who the fuck you are but your momma's a hoe."

He then hung up...LMAO!!!

Screen-Shot-2014-01-28-at-2.05.27-PM.png

Reporter: Terrio why did you run the ball in the endzone?
Terrio: Cause its cakes and pies in the endzone
Reporter: So desserts led you to your decision?
Terrio: No cakes and pies
Reporter: But that's considered desserts
Terrio: No it's not
Reporter: Yes it is
Terrio: Look I know what desserts are and cakes and pies ain't desserts.

Back