Terrelle Pryor in critical condition after being stabbed by girlfriend

Why did Juanita Jordan separate from Michael Jordan on the first go-around? She knew, he came home to her off the road. But, she even also knew that she wasn't only one.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What does she look like? Picture(s)!

She has been charged with ATTEMPTED HOMICIDE

fvlns28.jpg

didn't she accuse him of beating her azz or something of that nature for acting up?

Yup. I’m like really. Bob couldn’t see straight enough to stop D ends from getting past him on the regular. How the hell he gonna see you?

When your money is long. You can have this type of woman.

not necessarily..it's average working class negroes pulling women who look like this.. also there are registered nurses, cnas, and hair stylist etc.who look better than her in cities/ towns around the country...just go to super Walmart or your local mall for starters and you'll run into them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
not necessarily..it's average working class negroes pulling women who look like this.. also there are registered nurses, cnas, and hair stylist etc.who look better than her in cities/ towns around the country...just go to super Walmart or your local mall for starters and you'll run into them.

Well, I'll tell you one thing. The women in California don't look the same as the women in Alabama.

The quality is just better, in my opinion. You can see a beautiful woman working anywhere....
Gas Station..
Factory...

(I know we are getting off-topic) Which one is better? The women in California or the women in Alabama? I guess that is what I am asking.

Back