Terrelle Pryor in critical condition after being stabbed by girlfriend

In_The_662

Deeeeep In The Delta.....
Just waiting on the "toxic masculinity" crowd to speak on this

NFL WR Terrelle Pryor was stabbed in his chest and shoulder Friday night at his Pittsburgh apartment, according to Pittsburgh Action News 4.

Pryor is said to be in critical condition.

According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, Pryor had surgery early Saturday morning and again is said to be in critical condition.

Additionally according to WTAE a woman is in custody at Pittsburgh police headquarters in connection with the stabbing.

Pryor has played for the Raiders, Browns, Redskins, Jets and Bills.

Last edited:
He's expected to survive. I hope these ballers learn from this ... one of my good childhood friends (homecoming queen, former model, Spelman grad, 1 son, drop dead gorgeous) serially dates NFL and NBA athletes and the stuff she tells me she puts up with is really crazy. These guys are a trip ... I'll leave it at that.

We don't need another Steve McNair situation. Stop playing with these women emotions ... be upfront and stop selling them fantasies you don't plan to deliver on.

What do these women really expect? They are the only one???? If they believe that B.S. I have a bridge to sell you.

We expect not to be lied to and treated with respect...say what you mean and mean what you say from the start and if one have a change of heart in between be grown up enough to say that!

He's expected to survive. I hope these ballers learn from this ... one of my good childhood friends (homecoming queen, former model, Spelman grad, 1 son, drop dead gorgeous) serially dates NFL and NBA athletes and the stuff she tells me she puts up with is really crazy. These guys are a trip ... I'll leave it at that.

We don't need another Steve McNair situation. Stop playing with these women emotions ... be upfront and stop selling them fantasies you don't plan to deliver on.
So is she proud to be an NFL & NBA groupie with all that mileage? Serially date is a nice way of saying serially fuck...damn lol

So is she proud to be an NFL & NBA groupie with all that mileage? Serially date is a nice way of saying serially fuck...damn lol

Unfortunately this is the norm and pro athletes usually prefer to date those like that are familiar with the inner circles than normal 9 to 5 women. Some are better off than others (see Blake Griffin and Matt Leinart's baby mama)

She's a socialite and her ex-finance/baby daddy is a former NFL player ... she's addicted to the "lifestyle" which I benefit from (I've had free tickets to games, reserved seats, etc). And my friend's sex life has nothing to do with anything in this thread lol

She's a socialite and her ex-finance/baby daddy is a former NFL player ... she's addicted to the "lifestyle" which I benefit from (I've had free tickets to games, reserved seats, etc). And my friend's sex life has nothing to do with anything in this thread lol
Exactly! you done brought whor..I mean her "ran thru by NFL & NBA athletes life " up in this thread..we didn't need that info lol

Last edited:

She’s a disposable trash whore like my 1st cousin is a disposable trash whore. Kin has been passed around in the bengals, vikings, texans, & redskins orgs at will over the last 6-7 years. The younger 20 yr olds think the dummy is mid-20s but she is actually late 30s lololol. Duhhhhhhhh...

I met one of the dummies, a lock for the hof, and verbally told the dumb dummy that he should focus his life on his career, his wife, & raising his chillun’ while distancing himself from the evil relative. The dummy responded by paying for her a 15K$ boob job and then purchased her a hellcat. Dumb relative has no drivers license due to numerous felonies, has no insurance on the car, and begged me to put the car on my policy. lol I don’t know who is more dumb, cte nfl boy or my dumb cousin. lol :D I met a smidgen of nfl’ers here and there during various times and I seriously think a lot of them are dumb as hell mentally inferior trash. You can visibly see it in their remedial presentation akin to never leaving the plantation mentality. :D Some of them; not all of them.

You sound like a pimp.
hqdefault.jpg

Allegheny County prosecutors and police said 24-year-old Shalaya Briston of Munhall was charged with attempted homicide and aggravated assault, while Pryor, 30, faces a charge of simple assault.

She’s a disposable trash whore like my 1st cousin is a disposable trash whore. Kin has been passed around in the bengals, vikings, texans, & redskins orgs at will over the last 6-7 years. The younger 20 yr olds think the dummy is mid-20s but she is actually late 30s lololol. Duhhhhhhhh...

I met one of the dummies, a lock for the hof, and verbally told the dumb dummy that he should focus his life on his career, his wife, & raising his chillun’ while distancing himself from the evil relative. The dummy responded by paying for her a 15K$ boob job and then purchased her a hellcat. Dumb relative has no drivers license due to numerous felonies, has no insurance on the car, and begged me to put the car on my policy. lol I don’t know who is more dumb, cte nfl boy or my dumb cousin. lol :D I met a smidgen of nfl’ers here and there during various times and I seriously think a lot of them are dumb as hell mentally inferior trash. You can visibly see it in their remedial presentation akin to never leaving the plantation mentality. :D Some of them; not all of them.

I'm not sure that they are dumb or trash in all cases. What I do firmly believe is they are unconsciously ignorant (there is a difference). I believe they lack life experiences (still matriculating) and are unprepared to handle the intensity of the game being thrown their way. In some cases in their under develop minds, they think they're able to get out of situations unscathed. Unfortunately, some people or slower than others and have to be put in extremely precarious situations to learn.......That's if they're fortunate enough to not encounter dire circumstances.

Last edited:

I'm not sure that they are dumb or trash in all cases. What I do firmly believe is they are unconsciously ignorant (there is a difference). I believe they lack life experiences (still matriculating) and are unprepared to handle the intensity of the game being thrown their way. In some cases in their under develop minds, they think they're able to get out of situations unscathed. Unfortunately, some people or slower than others and have to be put in extremely precarious situations to learn.......That's if they're fortunate enough to not encounter dire circumstances.

You're being too nice. If it waddles like a duck, has feathers like a duck, and goes "quack-quack" like a duck, call it a duck. Theyre are dumb and disposable trash. I don't have to look far to substantiate my position, unfortunately. I changed that one's diapers when she was an infant and watched how she grew into the monster she has now become. Watch your vehicle as you drive bruh. There's an ignorant driving a high-powered sports car that is uninsured and she has no drivers license due to several previous felonies/jail-time she experienced for a duration. smgdh

I know a few NFL wives who are good women who were never groupies. Most of their husbands were linemen though. They tend to find the former athlete women who are not about bullshit.

We expect not to be lied to and treated with respect...say what you mean and mean what you say from the start and if one have a change of heart in between be grown up enough to say that!

You're absolutely correct. But often times, men are upfront with women. Some women think that the sex can change his mind, or make him commit when he doesn't want to. Not gonna happen.

I know a few NFL wives who are good women who were never groupies. Most of their husbands were linemen though. They tend to find the former athlete women who are not about bullshit.
I've noticed that also. The lineman seem to be the ones who date the good girls and ride off into the sunset. I've always wondered is it because they're not in the flash overdrive crowd like the other players. Does make you think.

I've noticed that also. The lineman seem to be the ones who date the good girls and ride off into the sunset. I've always wondered is it because they're not in the flash overdrive crowd like the other players. Does make you think.

part of it is those females know a big mean lineman has no tolerance for bs of any kind..the fear of him crushing her to pieces with no back & forth talk make them act right.

part of it is those females know a big mean lineman has no tolerance for bs of any kind..the fear of him crushing her to pieces with no back & forth talk make them act right.

what about Bob Whitfield. I knew Sheree was lying talking about what he did to her. Cockeyed as Bob is, she could’ve been whooped his arse LOL

Back