Tennessee State player punches coach during the game

I'm thinking the same as @Kendrick, especially when I saw the race of the coach. My first thought was maybe something was said to provoke the player (not that it justifies the punches).

In another article I thought I read the player was trying to keep the team from crossing the side line.

I'm thinking the same as @Kendrick, especially when I saw the race of the coach. My first thought was maybe something was said to provoke the player (not that it justifies the punches).

In another article I thought I read the player was trying to keep the team from crossing the side line.

From an article I read, the strength coach who got knocked out was a former Vanderbilt football player and he was responsible for keeping players behind the line so that the team didn't receive unnecessary penalties. Being that this is the Ohio Valley Conference (OVC), I'm sure those nice and fair referees looked for anything to penalize certain teams. Therefore, being that the strength coach's DNA is very similar to the OVC referees DNA, he probably knew exactly how they operated, so he did his job so well that it didn't seem fair to the young man. I'm sure a lot of this has to do with the racist society we live in, which will label this young man as a violent out of control Black man. It wouldn't surprise me if this young man is later gunned down by the police and the video of him knocking out his White strength coach is used as a means of justifying why the cops had to shoot him. Basically, more stuff to feed to racist White Supremacists to justify their racist actions. Like the neo-Nazis in Charlottesville, VA beating up a young Black man to a point where he needed medical attention and then tried to justify their actions by saying that the young Black man provoked them, which led to the judicial system putting out a warrant for the arrest of the young Black man who was brutally beaten.

A racist is in charge of this country's law enforcement:

Last edited:
From an article I read, the strength coach who got knocked out was a former Vanderbilt football player and he was was responsible for keeping players behind the line so that the team didn't receive unnecessary penalties. Being that this is the Ohio Valley Conference (OVC), I'm sure those nice and fair referees looked for anything to penalize certain teams. Therefore, being that the strength coach's DNA is very similar to the OVC referees DNA, he probably knew exactly how they operated, so he did his job so well that it didn't seem fair to the young man. I'm sure a lot of this has to do with the racist society we live in, which will label this young man as a violent out of control Black man. It wouldn't surprise me if this young man is later gunned down by the police and the video of him knocking out his White strength coach is used as a means of justifying why the cops had to shoot him. Basically, more stuff to feed to racist White Supremacists to justify their racist actions. Like the neo-Nazis in Charlottesville, VA beating up a young Black man to a point where he needed medical attention and then tried to justify their actions by saying that the young Black man provoked them, which led to the judicial system putting out a warrant for the arrest of the young Black man who was brutally beaten.

Wow.

From an article I read, the strength coach who got knocked out was a former Vanderbilt football player and he was responsible for keeping players behind the line so that the team didn't receive unnecessary penalties. Being that this is the Ohio Valley Conference (OVC), I'm sure those nice and fair referees looked for anything to penalize certain teams. Therefore, being that the strength coach's DNA is very similar to the OVC referees DNA, he probably knew exactly how they operated, so he did his job so well that it didn't seem fair to the young man. I'm sure a lot of this has to do with the racist society we live in, which will label this young man as a violent out of control Black man. It wouldn't surprise me if this young man is later gunned down by the police and the video of him knocking out his White strength coach is used as a means of justifying why the cops had to shoot him. Basically, more stuff to feed to racist White Supremacists to justify their racist actions. Like the neo-Nazis in Charlottesville, VA beating up a young Black man to a point where he needed medical attention and then tried to justify their actions by saying that the young Black man provoked them, which led to the judicial system putting out a warrant for the arrest of the young Black man who was brutally beaten.

Forget sessions.....check out the woman over his right shoulder, the girl to her left and the white woman farther back on his left side. Their facial expressions tell the whole story.

Forget sessions.....check out the woman over his right shoulder, the girl to her left and the white woman farther back on his left side. Their facial expressions tell the whole story.

I'm sure you remember this photo where individuals had rifles trained on police officers during the Clive Bundy standoff.

bundy_ranch_standoff.jpg

Ah yes, good 'ole boy, Jefferson Beauregard Sessions! He's certainly Red alright, especially around the neck.

It's no coincidence that no one is bothering to talk with Latrell Lee; I'd like very much to hear what he has to say.

I don't condone him punching the s&c coach but if he was provoked, I might would understand. Provocation, to me, is worse than the act because it's what triggers/compels the act itself. Everyone does not have the discipline to ignore or walk away from ignorance, which is why you NEVER provoke anyone. Also, this kid could have been the target of on-going racism from the s&c coach, or the target of other unethical mess from that coach & just got tired of his crap.

Maybe this child did have some anger issues, but I'm still having trouble accepting the fact that he just uped punched the s&c coach for trying to keep him (Lee) behind the sideline.

The articles are so vague and one-sided. I really hope there's more to this story because I don't want to see another young Black man's future wasted.

Maybe this child did have some anger issues, but I'm still having trouble accepting the fact that he just uped punched the s&c coach for trying to keep him (Lee) behind the sideline.

The articles are so vague and one-sided. I really hope there's more to this story because I don't want to see another young Black man's future wasted.
He did it to himself. If his future is ruined then he has no one to blame. These young American men of African decent are being raised to think they can do no wrong and any minor wrong they do is not their fault. Their comes a time when you must accept accountability for yourself and your actions.

Life is a culmination of the choices one makes. Choices have consequences, what ever they are good or bad be ready because you made the choice.

If he completed all requirements to earn his degree then send it to him in the mail, he earned it. Then allow the legal process to run it's course.

Back