Tennessee State player punches coach during the game

I was about to say he know he will be in D2 next year because he won't be on the team. He's not even at TSU anymore lol

Truth be told I have no issues with them bragging , they're supposed to. But the local swac fans that automatically crown them the ND of hbcu's every year is hilarious.
Yea i know 2 or 3 teams that would beat them in the Swac.

This generation is too reactive, violent, and short-sighted. His football career is over. Who wants a player that has shown a propensity for losing his temper to the point of assaulting a coach? Do you want him in the classroom with your daughter? Do you want him in the cafeteria with faculty and staff?

This generation is too reactive, violent, and short-sighted. His football career is over. Who wants a player that has shown a propensity for losing his temper to the point of assaulting a coach? Do you want him in the classroom with your daughter? Do you want him in the cafeteria with faculty and staff?

He is done.

Funny thing is when we see these videos on social media and teachers react, the teacher is always wrong. I am quite sure he did something similar in high school or middle school. We have got to stop making excuses for these children and hold them accountable. J. Winston is doing the same thing in the NFL that he did at FSU (referring to the fight that he initiated on the sideline a week ago) but he is a great athlete and it's not his fault as usual. I hate that this happened but when do we stop and say enough is enough? After talking to some of the band directors at our HBCU's they are having the same issue with the students being more and more disrespectful and defiant. I told them to take their scholarships from them and watch how all of a sudden parents will get involved. They can't go through life thinking that they can say and do whatever they want without consequences.

Funny thing is when we see these videos on social media and teachers react, the teacher is always wrong. I am quite sure he did something similar in high school or middle school. We have got to stop making excuses for these children and hold them accountable. J. Winston is doing the same thing in the NFL that he did at FSU (referring to the fight that he initiated on the sideline a week ago) but he is a great athlete and it's not his fault as usual. I hate that this happened but when do we stop and say enough is enough? After talking to some of the band directors at our HBCU's they are having the same issue with the students being more and more disrespectful and defiant. I told them to take their scholarships from them and watch how all of a sudden parents will get involved. They can't go through life thinking that they can say and do whatever they want without consequences.

When did Jameis initiate a fight at FSU?

Back