Tattoos

Well...

I have small Treble Clef on my right arm which signifies my love for music...

Also, I have the Chinese symbols for Peace and Eternity on the small of my back...

I have 3!!!!!!

I have 3. :)

I have a pair of blue cat eyes on the small of my back, but I'm about to get them covered with a colorful butterfly.

I have a Hello Kitty Angel on my right shoulder blade and a Hello Kitty Devil on my left shoulder blade.

The next couple of tats I'm going to get is The Powerpuff Girls on the right side of my stomach and some lady bugs crawlin' from my big toe to the top of my foot. It's gonna be tight. :nod:

Got 2:

One on my right bicep:

My symbol for my oldskool pen name: TABOO "Da Forbidden One"
--- Orginally drawn symbol, something like Prince's symbol.

Lower adbomal:

The words: "Xstacy"
--- Hmmm... the location says it all

I've always wanted a tatoo, and one of these days I'm going to get up the nerve to get one. I haven't quite decided what I want or where I want to put it.

When I get the nerves

I WANT a 69 tattoo, in the shape of the ying-yang symbol...I thought about gettin a tight design on the small of my back, and a smiley face winking on my back aaaaaaaand, if my bravery while permit, a butterfly on the ta-ta

I have five tattoos and now I'm finished. I was gonna get one more but I don't think that one is gonna happen. I'm running out of places to put them where they can be covered up.

Anway, I have a heart on my right ankle, a rose intertwined with an eigth note on my left boob, a chinese symbol that mean happiness on the front part of my right shoulder, a yin-yang symbol on my right shoulder on the back and a pair of lips with the tongue hanging out with my name underneath on my lower back.

Re: I have 3!!!!!!

Originally posted by MissAttitude21
I have 3. :)

I have a pair of blue cat eyes on the small of my back, but I'm about to get them covered with a colorful butterfly.

I have a Hello Kitty Angel on my right shoulder blade and a Hello Kitty Devil on my left shoulder blade.

The next couple of tats I'm going to get is The Powerpuff Girls on the right side of my stomach and some lady bugs crawlin' from my big toe to the top of my foot. It's gonna be tight. :nod:

u mean to tell me that u don't have a turtle tattoo somewhere?

I have a burned-out MK3 logo on my left shouderblade. I put it there when I was in the 9th grade. I really want a half-human/half T-800 skull tatoo on my right arm, and my mother's name on the right side of my neck.

I have two.

One is my name on my right arm, the first one.
The second is a sun with a question mark inside on my left arm which I drew. I got that one in Maui.
I am getting a Bull on my lower right arm before the year is up, it has to be the right time though.

I have a tattoo of my first name on my right arm and a pair of praying hands on my left arm. I got both of those back in '97. I have a Sigma brand underneath my name on my right arm and another brand on my chest. I have contemplated getting more tattoos, but I know I will be old one day and I don't want to be running around looking like a fake-ass Tupac when I'm a grandfather.

Back