Tattoos

I have 4 of them. One of my name, on of my nickname D-NICE, one of a cobra, and one of a panther sitting on a tree limb with blood in his eyes, and fangs.

My name, and cobra are on one arm, the panther is on the other arm, and NICE is on my chest.

The names are somewhat obvious, though some consider them to be vain, I like snakes, and big cats, they symbolize my personality.

NICE

When I lose about 15 pounds, I'm going to have a scorpion tattooed on the small of my back.

Guess which sign of the zodiac I claim?

;)

I have a tiger with blue eyes on my chest with the letters, "J. S. U." beside him. I do believe you know what he means to me.

Well, in a couple of weeks I'm getting: "Peace and Prosperity" in Chinese letters on my left arm, a cross on my right arm, I am waiting to get something else on my bicep ;), a basketball with my court name on my chest (Definition), a mic with my stage name (Catalyst), and later, on my heart my family (whenever that time comes)

Nita, there's no need for obscenities. You're a teacher, so please be a decent role model to the kids.

Sometimes, I think you need the training timeout, Garbage Mouth....oooops...Garbage Fingers. Somebody needs to take you to the restroom, and wash your fingers out with soap.

Anyway, this thead is for those of us who have tattoo's, so get out!!!

NICE:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

I've got some 'tats'....

But the main one sits on my right forearm...
I got 'inked' at the Shokaidai Palace in Okinawa Japan, 5/96.

No stencil, no electic needle...I got 'inked' by hand......

And yeah, that isht hurt, but I didn't :bawling:

:tup:

My tatoo...angel wings with a halo!

Originally posted by D-NICE
Sometimes, I think you need the training timeout, Garbage Mouth....oooops...Garbage Fingers. Somebody needs to take you to the restroom, and wash your fingers out with soap.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have one on my arm with my fraternity symbol on it. I plan on getting something else, but unsure of what I want.

i want one.........

i might get one, one day but i haven't decided on what i want, i did get my tongue pierced when i was 19, but i don't wear it anymore.

I have a Skull with Cross Bones on my left arm. (g-14 Classified reason for it), My Zodiac Sign (Aquarious) with a flower above it on my right arm and a Bulldog with a "Q" on his hip on my left shoulder blade. I also have Four "Brands."

Yes, all are annotated in my official military file.

I wanted a tattoo in college but was too chicken to get one; plus tattoos seem to be addictive. In more cases than one, people can't stop at one.

Back