T.O.'s woes continue with locker-room brawl-Owens involved in fight with Hugh Dougla

Re: T.O.'s woes continue with locker-room brawl-Owens involved in fight with Hugh Do

Uuuh give us TO and yall can have Pierless Price.

Terrell Owens

Eagles say Owens won't return this season

By ROB MAADDI, AP Sports Writer
November 7, 2005
PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- Terrell Owens can take his touchdowns and dance somewhere else.

The tempestuous star receiver won't return to the Philadelphia Eagles this season -- or probably ever -- ``a result of a large number of situations that accumulated over a long period of time,'' coach Andy Reid said Monday.

Owens was suspended for Sunday night's 17-10 loss at Washington, and will remain suspended for three more games without pay. After that, the Eagles plan to deactivate him for the rest of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reid said the outspoken player ``had been warned repeatedly about the consequences of his actions.''

``We gave Terrell every opportunity to avoid this outcome,'' he said.

Owens was suspended Saturday, two days after he said the Eagles showed ``a lack of class'' for not publicly recognizing his 100th career touchdown catch in a game on Oct. 23. In the same interview with ESPN.com on Thursday, Owens said the Eagles would be better off with Green Bay's Brett Favre at quarterback instead of Donovan McNabb.

Owens also was involved in a fight last week with former Eagles defensive end Hugh Douglas, who remains with the team as its ``ambassador.'' Owens apologized for his comments about the organization in a brief statement on Friday, but he didn't apologize to McNabb or the team.

``The league has been notified by the players' union that they will be grieving our right to take that action,'' Reid said, ``therefore there is nothing more that I can say at this point.''

Owens' agent, Drew Rosenhaus, refused to comment. Owens' relationship with the Eagles took a drastic turn after he fired longtime agent David Joseph, hired Rosenhaus and demanded a new contract just one season into the seven-year, $48.97 million deal he signed when he came to Philadelphia in March 2004.

Owens is scheduled to earn $3.25 million this season, meaning the four-game suspension would cost him almost $800,000.

I can't say I don't blame the Eagles.

Re: Terrell Owens

DING DONG - THE DRAMA QUEEN IS OFF TEAM --- :jump:

Re: Terrell Owens

T.O. is a mess.

The funny thing will be to see what team is desperate enough to sign him next year and hope this doesn't happen to them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: T.O.'s woes continue with locker-room brawl-Owens involved in fight with Hugh Do

Get Ready said:
There is nothing wrong with that. McNabb is a punk.

I think I smell a hater. Hating on McNabb and licking Kobe's ass. That's GR.

Who will want Owens now?

Who will want Owens now?

He got them to one Super Bowl, and by pushing $7.5 million of bonus money into the 2006 season ? money that T.O. won't ever collect now ? they protected their salary cap in the process.

It was that bonus money that Owens was crying about earlier this year. It was why he wanted to renegotiate so badly. The Eagles, primarily vice president Joe Banner, never budged, never flinched. Owens hired top agent Drew "Rosehips," but he was unable to receive even one proposal from Banner. Both sides dug in their heels, and now Owens is off the team.

The Eagles suspended him for three more games, the maximum allowed under the collective bargaining agreement. After that, the Eagles plan to deactivate Owens for the rest of the season.

Read story

Why would this dummy mess up his money????

He got them to one Super Bowl, and by pushing $7.5 million of bonus money into the 2006 season ? money that T.O. won't ever collect now ? they protected their salary cap in the process.

Get Ready said:
GR dont think yall are reading what happened here. TO is not totally at fault here. In the interview, Irvin asked TO, "Do you think your team would be better if you had Favre rather than an injured Mcnabb?" he truthfully answered, Yes. And I agree. Favre is a warrior, McNabb is a punk.

There is nothing wrong with that. McNabb is a punk. He is the reason Philly cant get over the hump, he is the punk that was throwing up in the huddle and froze up in yet another big game. TO is just tired of playing with someone that doesnt have nutts like him. If he is guilty of anything, its being too brave.

On to the fight. Big dumb ass Hugh Douglas is going to be D McNabb protector now. According to the article TO is somewhere else minding his own business when Hugh comes in there and claims he is faking his injury talking stuff. He already knew TO didnt like him....so who started that fight. Would there have been a fight if Douglas had not come in there and called him out.....the answer is no.

TOs best out is to go to another team. Its obvious these losers are satisfied with McNabb as the QB losing games and throwing interceptions when they need him to make a play just like he did in the Denver game.

Selfishly speaking....Philly should hold him out one more week.

Co-Sign.......It would work in Oakland. Why??? "Just Win Baby" is all that matters.

I just have never figured out for the life of me why he signed a contract one year that he wants so badly to re-negotiate the next year. That never has made sense to me.

I was with T.O. at the beginning of the season. I just looked at it as a guy taking care of business for his AFTER pro Football life. We all saw what happened to the Wide Receiver from Greenbay that wanted to re-do his contract but came back without one................broke knee........big money free agent contract ...........GONE! :look:

But now ................THIS IDIOT JUST WON'T KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT. :retard:

T.O. bit off more than he could swallow with Donavan McNabb. Philly was not going to let a "newcommer" come in and continue to trash their franchise ..........McNabb. :shh:

Now ........I honestly believe if McNabb had said T.O. should not come back during the FIRST BLOWUP weeks ago, T.O. would have been sitting at home long before now. If anything, McNabb probably was the barrier for the coach and owner NOT TO KICK HIM OFF FOR GOOD. As soon as McNabb spoke out, an hour later T.O. was through in Philly. :goof:

Just call McNabb the QUIET, WELL MANNERED ASSASIAN. :lmao:

T.O. just F-ed himself.

He will get picked up next year, but I'll bet a team will make him take LESS MONEY than he's getting with the Egales now. He don't have any leverage anymore. :nod2:

T.O has to take the blame for the contract problems. The NFL Union told him not to sign the deal, take the one year deal with the Ravens and then file for Free Agency at the end of the year. He signed the deal and then want to make life miserable for everyone because the "Hard Ball Eagles" would not give him a new deal. He knew that the Eagles will not pay any money to anyone. Look how they make Westbrook wait until the middle of the year for his contract extension and he was the most valuable player on that team last year. They let Corey Simon go to the Colts rather than pay him what he was worth.

The Eagles need to take some blame also. If McNabb would set a milestone record. They would have had fireworks, baloons and everything else for him. But for T.O. catching his 100th career touchdown pass, nothing, zip. So that brought up all of the past troubles between the two sides for not recognizing his personal accomplishment. They should have before the season started made McNabb and T.O. sit at the table and air their differences with each other with coach Reid because you can see they have deep hatred for one another.

I hope this experience humbles T.O. and I am glad that I have to hear nothing else from the "Drama Queen Of The NFL" !!! I am glad he is gone.

More madness to this saga. :smh:

Owens summoned police to his house late Monday because there were some people on his property. He said he wanted to be left alone, had no comment and would contact the news media when he did want to speak, police at the scene said.

Later, two pizzas were delivered to Owens' home. Someone answered the door - not Owens - and gave deliveryman James McDevitt a $5 tip. McDevitt said he left the tip on the door step.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5062222

Now why would he leave the tip on the door. What point did he prove?!?

Now that's just been a DUMBARSE!! :lmao:
They would have said he was cheap if he didn't tip. :lmao:

He sure was humbled fast when they said he wouldn't get that check.

This is the statement that T.O. was going to give on Monday, when he met with Coach Reid, but the decision had already been made on Saturday to suspend him.

The Eagles front office, will never experience a parade if they keep this up.

GRAM4LIFE said:
He sure was humbled fast when they said he wouldn't get that check.

They are gonna do him, like the Bucs did Keyshawn. Pay him to stay away.

How does TO know its time to go:

1. The fans are driving by your house shouting nasty things at you. :lmao:
2. The police are parked on your street to protect you from the fans.
3. The fans are saying they rather have a losing season than have you on the team. :bump:
4. You can barely read the press statement written by your agent. :lmao:
5. When you agent is asked ?What have you done for your client besides get him kicked off the Eagles?" and you agent says ?next question?. Mean while you smile and wink at the reporter that asked the question. :lmao:
6. The local TV stations are showing fans saying things about you that have to be bleeped. :lmao:
7. The local TV stations are having a hard time finding blacks to support you. :lmao:
8. The local TV stations are showing little white boys saying that you are a good player, but a bad human being. (This is the kiss of death). :nod2: :nod2: :nod2:
9. The local TV stations are showing your jersey marked down 50% off, but they are still not moving off the shelves.
10. The local sports radio stations are dogging you out.

I am sure he will find another home next year. I told you guys that his drama would not work in Philadelphia.

I just watched that news conference

what a bunch of crock!!!!!
:smh::smh:

Big mouth T.O. has talked all that crap and now wants to be so contrite, like he's soooo sorry, like he now respects the Eagles or McNabb. What a bunch of B.S.!!!

If the Eagles are STUPID enough to fall for it, you can bet that a couple of weeks from now, when this latest episode has died down, T.O. will be doing or saying something else.
Let his arse go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And after watching that news conference, his attorney seems like a bigger jack arse than T.O.

TO is such a Binithc.

A great article:

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/sports/13116815.htm

Free isite, but you must register, you can read the entire artcile at the above link.

On the NFL | 'Next question' for T.O.: Why keep Rosenhaus?

By Ashley Fox

Inquirer Staff Writer

The only time Terrell Owens cracked a smile during a heated 13-minute news conference outside his Moorestown home yesterday was when one ambitious questioner asked his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, this:

What have you done for your client besides get him kicked off the Eagles?

It was a terrific question, and one Owens should be asking, because nothing has gone right for him since he fired David Joseph and hired Rosenhaus, the NFL's biggest power broker, eight months ago. Owens did not get that new contract he wanted. He was allowed to flounder in the midst of a crisis while alienating himself from his teammates and the town he owned after a brilliant Super Bowl performance.

And now, Owens is a man without a team or a job, and he just lost at the very least $800,000 and quite possibly a lot, lot more.

The other issue for Owens was his jealousy of McNabb. He didn't forgive McNabb for saying the Eagles could make it to the Super Bowl and win without him last year. It never entered his mind that McNabb's words were simply coachspeak, innocuous words that any team spokesman offers when a star is injured. You think Andy Reid wanted McNabb to say, "We're finished. We don't have a prayer of winning anything without T.O."?

But Owens took those words personally. Plus, he never understood why McNabb was given a free pass by the coach (and the media) when he played poorly. The bottom line is that Owens holds a grudge longer than anyone on earth.

Last Friday, Owens had the opportunity to apologize to McNabb for saying the Eagles would have been unbeaten with Brett Favre, but he couldn't make himself say those words. He refused again on Saturday. He just couldn't do it, and now he's unemployed.

And now since he's unemployed he wants to apologize to everybody.

110305to.jpg

Say T.O., you forgot one person you didnt apologize to.

1029385108.jpg

ME!

Niggra mess! :smh:

All brought on by a fool who didn't have anything before he made the NFL, and now, shows how foolish he is by whining because he doesn't have more millions to spend. It's attitudes and arseholes like him that make me care nothing for the NFL...and professional (if you can call them that) athletes and sports in general.

There are folks who are either working multiple jobs to make ends meet, or have NO jobs at all. And this fool puts on a minstrel show for all the nation to see. Sad...sad I tell ya'!

I used to hear my grandmother say "give a po "culud" fool who ain't ever had it some money, and watch him show his azz!"

:smh:

Oh yeah, T.O. there was one more person you forgot on your list while you're at it.
904-to_cu.JPG

jeffgarciaWW.jpg

Mr. Jeff "I'm Not Gay" Garcia

Back