SwacPage Tourny Challange

damn sorry arse gators lost to some damn blue jays
:mad:

jst, please explain!

I knew they were sorry (that's why I had picked them to lose in round 2), but damn I didn't know they were that sorry! :smh:

I missed on Mich State/NC State :(

But Pittsburgh won it for me to keep me in it

I'll start making my comeback in round 2!

jag 79, I'm gon dust yo ass!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Arrghhh

Originally posted by Suge
Okay...now I am mad! I had some picks fall yesterday.

And dayum the website...i changed my So. Illinois pick to T Tech...but for some reason it didn't take. So now I just have to hope and pray that Bobby Knights recent tourney history remains true. Or else I will loose another sweet 16 seed today as well!

But I am cool. I remember all of you getting off to fast starts last year. But the turtle will always win the race!

The Phatboys are still in it!

You knew you couldn't make any changes after the Tourny started yesterday morning......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lmao:

Damn Hawaii, you were up by 9 when I checked earlier. Falling by the wayside with all my upset specials today. :mad:

Re: How are you gonna leave me out?

Originally posted by kellis
Fiyah, I'm still in it too with 110 points. :redhot: :redhot:

Must have accidently delete a line when I was paste-ing it on the board.

You are nw tied for 1st with 4 others with 170 points.

Not so fast my friend...........

Originally posted by mighty hornet

It damn sho won't be me. :p

phat, I just took a look at your entry. You actually had Gonzaga in the final four!
:lol: :lol::lol:

You just might finish in last!
:emlaugh:

See, what had happened was, I was listening to this cat who was singing the praises of the Dickeau kid, and the tournament had started before I came to my senses to try and change it..........

But look at what a day makes....a lot more green on my screen than red and strike throughs !

I found out I messed up on one of my picks, but I'm still in this game.

1 Fiyah's Fast Attack, Rrr Hhh 210
1 LA River Prowlers, Delvin Spears 210
1 Above the Rim, Corey Partee 210

Dr. Mac,

Can I get the refs to help Ohio State out. Pee Wee teams would make a better account of themselves than they are right now.

Robber:

I wish. I've always hated Ohio State. The one time I picked them to do something and they let me down. I should have followed my first mind and pick Mizzou.

I got so fed up with them that I switched over and watched the other Tiger (Woods). At least I could pull for that one to win.

Add Alabama to the teams that tanked it. It'll be my luck today for Oregon to lose also.

Oh well......................................................

Regards.

Hey, Robber:

Guess What!? I DID pick Missouri. I just went back and looked at my picks. I followed my first mind.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I didn't trust those "buckeyes" after all.:lmao:

Regards.

Didn't follow mine

Originally posted by Dr. Mac
Hey, Robber:

Guess What!? I DID pick Missouri. I just went back and looked at my picks. I followed my first mind.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I didn't trust those "buckeyes" after all.:lmao:

Regards.
SO!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
'Bama wimped out yesterday. I had them going to the Elite Eight, and it would not have surprised me if they were to go to the final four though I had Duke going.

I had O.S.U. yesterday, but something told me about Missouri. However, today is starting off badly. UCLA surprised me. They decided to play some ball today.

The SEC is Hucking up my brackets. Florida, Ole miss, Bama, Georgia, and Miss St all lost like Hos. :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

I'm so pissed1

The SEC is a bunch of ****!!

Florida, Bama, and Miss. St. I had all of you in the 16, and had Miss St and Bama in the Elite 8. That's what I get for pulling for the hometown boy and rolling with anything that has to do with Bama!

Dayum you too Cincy! What type of #1 seed can't even make the Sweet 16?

Right now, I don't even want to see my brackets.......

Currently holdin up that 17th spot!!!!:redhot: :redhot:

With a few others. :p
:redhot: :redhot:

Those dayum BAMAs!!!! What happened to Grizzard and Pettway??!!!! Dayum them!!!!!

All the way up to #12 after being #27 after round 1!!!!!!!
:tup: :tup:

I knew Bama and Cincinnati were overrated.
But, I should not have bet against Tubby and Kentucky though. I was right with Pitt (cause I knew they were playing AT HOME :D ) Now all they got to do is beat kent state.

If Pitt beats kent state and Arizona beats Oklahoma, then I'll REALLY be in there!

LMAO@phat's name "I picked J.C. Smith"
:lmao: :lmao:

12th and 17th spot. LMAO@BlackBengal and Mighty HO-net.

I'm holdin down 7th. :D and movin on up to the penthouse.

I knew Cinncinati wasn't going to make it to the elite eight. That going to hurt some people above me. ( jag77 :) ) Pickin' em to go to the big dance and winning. :lmao:

What hurt me was Texas. I didn't know the tourment was in Dallas. Hell! that a home game for them. :mad: Oh well, my final four is still intact. How about yours?

Originally posted by sigma4life
Oh well, my final four is still intact. How about yours?
Yep, my final four is still intact.
Once Arizona beats Oklahoma, it'll be smooth sailing for me!

And I got Pittsburgh left too. They'll end Kent State's lil cinderella ride. That's even more points for me!!!!!!

Damn, I'm smart!
:tup:

Back