SwacPage Tourny Challange

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
OK, here we go, the tourny started today and have anyone been busted yet.

The Oklahoma state game got me and I did pick Missouri to beat Miami.

So what have you done so far?

Originally posted by Fiyah
So what have you done so far?
Not a damn thang!!!!!

Went 1-2 so far

Of the 4 games being played now, the team I picked to win is losing in ALL of those games!
:mad:
:smh:

This is sad!
:(

I knew I should not have picked Bama sorry ass!

Marquette got to beat Tulsa, or I might be toast. I actually picked them to go to the Sweet Sixteen (originally I had them going even further)
:rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Re: SwacPage Tourny Challange

Originally posted by mighty hornet

Not a damn thang!!!!!

Went 1-2 so far

Of the 4 games being played now, the team I picked to win is losing in ALL of those games!
:smh:

This is sad!
:(

I knew I should not have picked Bama sorry ass!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

2nd place does not seem to bad after all now, does it?????

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

mighty hornet,

I'm right there with you. I done lost 3 Sweet 16s already. Okla. State, Marquette and Pepperdine. Me and picking Cindarellas ain't too good.

LMAO at all you guys with those weak arse picks.

From tied for 5th place to 1st place......

Don't you know Tulsa has a history of winning those 1st rd games, no matter who they play. If it wasn't for OK St, I'd be undefeated.

SMH..... that is all i can say... At least I didnt lose any sweet 16 picks yet. OH AND YALL BET NOT HAVE NOTHIN BAD TO SAY ABOUT BAMA. I am ridin with them until they play DUKE ;)

I have nothing to say............

Well, I guess I can watch and enjoy the games since my picks are all but doomed........

Hey Mighty Hornet, betcha I won't be in last place ?

:D

Pepperdine and Valpo. for me. The way Kentucky had been acting I just knew they were ripe for an upset.

Regards.

First of all I started out 0-1 since Alcorn lost.

OK State losing did not surprise me. I thought that Miami, Gonzaga and USC would win although Missouri's win over Miami did not surprise me too much. Tulsa's win did not surprise me. I thought that Pepperdine could pull out a win.

Kansas, Duke, Oklahoma and Maryland are my final four picks. But it would not surprise me if Alabama took out Duke. (I am kind of torn between those two schools.) My sleeper picks for the final four are Western Kentucky, a ninth seed, Michigan State, a 10th seed, and Tulsa, a 12th seed.

My pick, Kansas, to win it all had a fight with number 16 seed Holy Cross. HC led for much of the second half.

At this point I just going to see what I have standing at the end of the second round Sunday. I really thought that I was going to do alright tonight. Oh well.............................

Regards.

After the first day of basketball, look at who's on TOP

1 Fiyah's Fast Attack
1 LA River Prowlers

:D :D :D :eek2: :eek2: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
NEWSFLASH......

Look at it now........

1 Fiyah's Fast Attack, Rrr Hhh 130
2 LA River Prowlers, Delvin Spears 120
3 Ntelekt's Odd Squad, Anthony Witherspoon 110
3 Blu Knights, Bobby Partee 110
3 PG County Hot Boyz, Derrick James 110
3 Cocoa City Badazzes, Lee Packnett 110
3 Rowdy Reptiles, George Mangrum 110
3 ATL Kappalicious, Michael Watkins 110
3 Baton Rouge Lewis, Alvin Allen 110
3 G"ramblin" Wreck, Jaimal Williamson 110
3 Metro DC Ballers, LEE PACKNETT 110
3 BTR kcarte7, Kerey Carter 110
3 Above the Rim, Corey Partee 110
3 Fighting Dawgs, Michael Burns 110
15 Robber's Rablerowsers, Michael Robinson 100
15 Mo. City Eagles, Lou Barrett 100
15 jag4life hustlers, Steven Owens 100
15 The Logical 69er, Avis heath 100
15 SouthsideATL B-Ballers, P.J. SKIPPER 100
15 Toi's BoyToys', toi jones 100
15 PensaKola Phatboys, Earling Hunter 100
22 Dr. Mac's Gamers, A. McFarland 90
22 BAMA BIAAAAAAA, Charles Jimmison 90
22 Suge Can't Eat KFC, Ademola Martin 90
25 hornet stingers, Reg Buchanan 80
25 Shuga Free Tigers, Kenn Rashad 80
27 Who Dat Braves81, Wayne Wilcher 70
28 Reddix Entry, Robert Reddix 0
28 Jones Entry, LaToia Jones 0

:lmao: :lmao: :D :D

I faded down the strecth. USC, Utah, & Gonzaga let me down big time, and my upset pick, was all it was. Upsetting. I had Western Kentucky, with the upset over Stanford.

Fiyah, you've got to cool off sooner, or later.

NICE

Re: How are you gonna leave me out?

Originally posted by kellis
Fiyah, I'm still in it too with 110 points. :redhot: :redhot:
That's simple. Fiyah figures that you're gonna fade down the stretch. He just can't take your kind seriously.:p

This thang is a loooong way from being over. The points awarded in the later rounds are much more than the measly points you get in round 1.

Actually, the only two losses that really hurt my chances were USC and Marquette. All of the other teams I lost with yesterday, I had picked them to lose in round 2 anyway. Now, the team that will win it for me will be Pittsburgh. I have them all the way to the elite eight.

I still can't believe USC went in the tank in OT.

Re: I have nothing to say............

Originally posted by phatback
Hey Mighty Hornet, betcha I won't be in last place ?
It damn sho won't be me. :p

phat, I just took a look at your entry. You actually had Gonzaga in the final four!
:lol: :lol::lol:

You just might finish in last!
:emlaugh:

A blistering 12-4 record yesterday and right now, I'm losing only the Michigan State game now.

All of my major picks are still here, except USC. (But, I had them losing to the Dukies anyway).

Horny, what did you say about ole' Losing Jag 79? get the chaulking gun ready because I'm about to paste your ass again!

WTG Fiyah and Kellis!

Day 2 is not doing me justice so far. 1-3 so far for the afternoon session....:bawling: :mad: At least I'm still in first place.....or at least tied :rolleyes:

Arrghhh

Okay...now I am mad! I had some picks fall yesterday.

USC(like everybody else), Chaorlotte(who got blown out), weak arse Perry Clark and Miami, Gonzaga, Western Kentucky.......and like every one else.... Pepperdine! But non of those hurt much because my Sweet 16 seeds were still intact....

That is until Florida just got punked by the Blue Jays. Florida for the 2nd year in a row, you have now ruined my brackets! I hate you more than I hate Illinois....who i had you beating in the next round. But now they may make a sweet 16 run. dayum you!

And dayum the website...i changed my So. Illinois pick to T Tech...but for some reason it didn't take. So now I just have to hope and pray that Bobby Knights recent tourney history remains true. Or else I will loose another sweet 16 seed today as well!

But I am cool. I remember all of you getting off to fast starts last year. But the turtle will always win the race!

The Phatboys are still in it!

Back