SwacPage Tourny Challange

Originally posted by sigma4life
12th and 17th spot. LMAO@BlackBengal and Mighty HO-net.

I knew Cinncinati wasn't going to make it to the elite eight.

Oh well, my final four is still intact. How about yours?

Dayum those bears or whateva their mascot is!!!!!:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:
How do a #1 seed falls before the final four????
Well, I have at least three going to the final four. I still have a chance. Look out Mighty Hornet, I ridin up your street!!!!!!

Originally posted by Blackenbengal

Dayum those bears or whateva their mascot is!!!!!

Its the "Bearcats", the mascot of my other alma mater is the Bearcats. Don't ask me where they got that silly name from, I don't know. I just went to grad school there.

Their defense fell down. And that's the Surprising thing. Cincinnati NEVER had 100 point offense this year. Even Huggins said that his team couldn't shoot. Take away Logan and who knew who would score. But the thing that made them outstanding and the thing that made them such a force this year was DEFENSE. They played "its the 10th of the month and all I got left to make it to the end of the month is one slice of bread and one chunk of government cheese" defense. That's what they banked on to keep them in it all year and up until Sunday it worked. "Nati" barely gave up 70 or 80 points to a team, never mind 100.

It hurt my brackets too. I had them losing in the finals to Maryland. Huggins might take the job at West Virginia, his alma mater, now.

Regards.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Does anybody know these peoples who are ahead and tied with me? Are they new members of the SWACPage?

Anyway, I'm still rolling and only 10 points out of first place. AND ALL of my Final Four participants are STILL eligible. How ya like them apples .......

What happened to all of those "big Mouth" people we heard before the tournament began. Where you nuckas at? ;)

Originally posted by SU Jag 79
What happened to all of those "big Mouth" people we heard before the tournament began. Where you nuckas at?
Yeah, where dey at???
:lol: :lol:

You made some decent picks loser 79, too bad I'll be passing you by in the finals though.
:(

mighty hornet,

Arizona will be your downfall. Everything seemed to fall right for me yesterday. I mad a serious move from the bottom.

I'm disgusted with myself. I'm a Kentucky fan. Never before did I ever pick against them to at least make the Elite 8 or Final Four. And I had them losing in the 2nd round to Marquette. That's what I get. Oh well.

Pitt is gonna score me some points. Oklahoma gonna take out the Arizona lovers. Then it's chalk all the way.

Too all you losers like myself

I have started a Second Chance Bracket Challenge LOL... hey gotta to try and win something..

All the information is the same password and group name...

Originally posted by Robber
mighty hornet,

Arizona will be your downfall.

Naw bruh, I will win this thang based on Arizona beating Oklahoma.

Even though I picked Maryland for the final 4, I hope Kentucky beats them. When they do and Arizona wins too, yall can just gone and quit, cause it'll be all over!!!!!!!!

At least I was kind enough to let yalll get a lead in round 1!!!!!
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

sorry yall, but after tonight's game, this thang will be over, finished, complete.

mh will be the winner!!!!!!!!
:tup: :tup:

btw, kellis trying to sneak in there unnoticed. If Kentucky beats Maryland, she just might win this thang.

Ain't gonna be no sneaking in, I'm 10 points out out of first, with all my final four picks in the house. I had a feeling UCLA would step up for the tourny, now if they can just beat Missouri.

Lewis,

You made some decent picks so far, but ummmmmmm.....

you outta yo mind if you think Oklahoma will beat Duke. Besides, Arizona gon finish the sooners off tonite!

Well, probably like most of the folks here, I did get 3 of the 4 final four participants correct. The only problem that I run into was that I picked Duke to win it all. Thinking that Kansas/Maryland winner will be worn out from the semi final game and couldn't recover for Duke. I didn't think Oklahoma was going to stay this strong. They may win it all.

Well, I'm "BTR kcarte7" - currently in first place :D

But one of you all will probably pass me up by the championship game, since on ESPN, I had Duke to win it all. Actually, I really don't see how I'm still in first place, looking at the picks I made, lol. I did <b>much</b> better when I selected my picks on the WAFB-9 Tournament Challenge (channel 9 in Baton Rouge). I'm currently in second place, trailing someone by 2 points, and I've got the tie-breaker. Hopefully, those of you in Baton Rouge will get to see me on TV next week take home the $900 leather recliner :eek: - keep your fingers crossed!

Back