SWAC Schools Let’s Take a United Stance Against the Gun Violence on Our Campuses

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Outsiders. Always outsiders. Smdh
My worst fear is with PV being in a similar situation in close proximity where outsiders ride towards the country to exact their brand of special negativity like the situation @ Gram; hence why I was elated to learn that ALL PV HC'ing activities were canceled. I hope the "rv crew" is canceled forever.

My condolences and sympathy to all who were hurt by the evildoer(s) and I sincerely hope he/she/they are caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows unmercifully.

Last edited:
Stop the violence rallies and stop the violence chants are ineffective. We've had so many in the past and crime continues to go up IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY!

There's a severe crisis going on in the black male community. 90% of the victims and perpetuators of homicides and violent crimes are black men. Almost everywhere I go see young black men giving "ain't shit" energy and going nowhere with their "ain't shit" lives but it all starts in the home. We need stronger and better black homes and not irresponsible baby mamas/baby daddies. Also a lot of our popular music glorifies violence and silly behavior ... so many broken households + violent/crazy music = you get black men being the face of violent crimes.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
When white folks kill each other, it's a gun problem, an NRA problem, or a mental illness problem. Their violence and racism is always excused or reduced to the individual behavior of someone who acted "out of character."

When violence is committed by black people against black people when we don't even know why ... it's black feminism, it's baby momma/baby daddy culture or rap music that's responsible. The entire black community, it seems, is criticized for the act of a singular or few people.

We have to examine how we talk about the violence that impacts black people. That rhetoric is nothing more than internalized self-hatred.

Until Black folks who are not aligned with street violence culture start separating ourselves from it, good luck.
And teach our kids especially our daughters that pookie and Ray Ray behavior is not the way. These clowns get their motivation from thinking their stupid hood rodent lifestyle impress women and in a lot of cases it do so cut them hyenas off too. But we need a complete and total separation from them and their defenders that coddle them. These dusty ass people have to much access to the best of us and our kids who we are trying to send to school to better themselves we need to cut them off. Love your people but condemn Pookie and Ray Ray

Stop the violence rallies and stop the violence chants are ineffective. We've had so many in the past and crime continues to go up IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY!

There's a severe crisis going on in the black male community. 90% of the victims and perpetuators of homicides and violent crimes are black men. Almost everywhere I go see young black men giving "ain't shit" energy and going nowhere with their "ain't shit" lives but it all starts in the home. We need stronger and better black homes and not irresponsible baby mamas/baby daddies. Also a lot of our popular music glorifies violence and silly behavior ... so many broken households + violent/crazy music = you get black men being the face of violent crimes.

Because all the young girls want DOPE BOYS. They don't want straight laced dudes. They want that dumb shit they see on fuckin TV. If they left them dudes alone, the street mentality would dry up with the quickness.

Back