Swac Schools Future Out of Conference Football Games - 2

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
There is no fear of Jackson State especially after the loss to South Carolina state. JSU has the talent, but coaching is suspect.
So after one game jsu coaching is suspect After they out coached most SWAC teams during halftimes to extended leads throughout this past season ? See statements like this have to stop…. You gone find out just how suspect coaching is this fall though… y’all gone learn the hard way.

While I know the USM and Troy of college football will pretend JSU doesn't exist I do want to see them play a G5 game. Coach P should start calling them out in the media, and say he can't find a game against G5 teams. Now if you can get Vandy, Duke or some other weak P5 game you do that, but there is no circumstance would I play a bama, georgia, ohio state, oregon, michigan, lsu. now florida state... he can let them catch them hands. bama state gave them a good 2 1/2 quarters. jacksonville state beat them. jackson state could win that game, but fsu would be really motivated to win.
Also would like them play a non-hbcu fcs team at home. doesn't make money sense to play them on the road. our fans need to show up and jsu would need to put it on them. bring the same SLU that beat famu to jackson, jacksonville state, mcneese or one of those midwestern teams like south dakota state in september.

Last edited:
So after one game jsu coaching is suspect After they out coached most SWAC teams during halftimes to extended leads throughout this past season ? See statements like this have to stop…. You gone find out just how suspect coaching is this fall though… y’all 🤣 gone learn the hard way.
well, to be fair, the rest of us already know our coaching is suspect. 🤣

While I know the USM and Troy of college football will pretend JSU doesn't exist I do want to see them play a G5 game. Coach P should start calling them out in the media, and say he can't find a game against G5 teams. Now if you can't get Vandy, Duke or some other weak P5 game you do that, but there is no circumstance would I play a bama, georgia, ohio state, oregon, michigan, lsu. now florida state... he can let them catch them hands. bama state gave them a good 2 1/2 quarters. jacksonville state beat them. jackson state could win that game, but fsu would be really motivated to win.
Also would like them play a non-hbcu fcs team at home. doesn't make money sense to play them on the road. our fans need to show up and jsu would need to put it on them. bring the same SLU that beat famu to jackson, jacksonville state, mcneese or one of those midwestern teams like south dakota state in september.

He called out Georgia tech a few months back asking them to pick up the phone 😆

While I know the USM and Troy of college football will pretend JSU doesn't exist I do want to see them play a G5 game. Coach P should start calling them out in the media, and say he can't find a game against G5 teams. Now if you can't get Vandy, Duke or some other weak P5 game you do that, but there is no circumstance would I play a bama, georgia, ohio state, oregon, michigan, lsu. now florida state... he can let them catch them hands. bama state gave them a good 2 1/2 quarters. jacksonville state beat them. jackson state could win that game, but fsu would be really motivated to win.

As others have said, a lot of these G5 schools aren't not gonna wanna put JSU on the schedule any time soon. Hell even your perrenial FCS powerhouses are gonna be reluctant to pick up the phone if Deion calls them out in the media to do a home and home. Hell the way schools like Grambling, AAMU and FAMU are loading up, your average FCS schools aren't gonna be fast to answer either with HBCUs in the spotlight now.

NDSU won the national title yesterday but JSU overshadowed them. No way they shouldn't be scared to play a lowly HBCU in Jackson (they played Valley in Itta Bena right before the run started)

As others have said, a lot of these G5 schools aren't not gonna wanna put JSU on the schedule any time soon. Hell even your perrenial FCS powerhouses are gonna be reluctant to pick up the phone if Deion calls them out in the media to do a home and home. Hell the way schools like Grambling, AAMU and FAMU are loading up, your average FCS schools aren't gonna be fast to answer either with HBCUs in the spotlight now.

NDSU won the national title yesterday but JSU overshadowed them. No way they shouldn't be scared to play a lowly HBCU in Jackson (they played Valley in Itta Bena right before the run started)

Lol I'm sure if Deion wanted to play NDSU or anyone else he would make it happen.

Doubt very seriously that NDSU is scared of anyone at this point.

Deion ain’t the AD. He doesn’t decide who we play nor is it his job too and he understands that. You’d be surprised who’s scared and won’t answer the phone for us these days. Smh

I'm pretty sure that I heard Deion said He's not playing any power 5 teams. That message didn't come from the AD. Just sayin

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
That smart scheduling is what gets you mauled by SCSU in a bowl game though. Might want to rethink that method.

That has nothing to do with JSU losing to SCSU. Please. What about all of the other arse that they kicked all year. SCSU beat JSU on the big stage just like most MEAC Programs have been doing to the SWAC in front of the ABC and ESPN camera for the past few decades. All HBCU fans who loved these prostitution games just for checks are perfect examples of what it wrong with our community.

Getting mauled by SCSU and smart scheduling sure isn’t hurting JSU’s recruiting game my brutha.

Back