Swac Schools Future Out of Conference Football Games - 2

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Florida A&M will host D2 power West Florida on September 16th , 2023

And this is the reason famu won’t get an auto bid to the FCS playoffs….new AD , same ole same ole. If y’all don’t put a Kennesaw or at least a home and home ncat on that darn schedule… come on FAM! Booooooooooo!

No different than a FBS school playing a FCS school but still gets a bowl game
Lol I’m not debating that. D2 is D2 brotha. Is the SWAC not trying to elevate ? Or are we back to same ole same ole ? I don’t want to see a tear or a social media rant from Famu when they trying to get an auto bid and the committee questioning the same D2 program on the schedule as me.

Glad to see SU back in this game. 3 of 5 SWAC wins are owned by SU.

Lol I’m not debating that. D2 is D2 brotha. Is the SWAC not trying to elevate ? Or are we back to same ole same ole ? I don’t want to see a tear or a social media rant from Famu when they trying to get an auto bid and the committee questioning the same D2 program on the schedule as me.

Looks like some are back to being that same ole same ole by playing conference foes as OOC games. Someone is doing it twice in 2023.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Looks like some are back to being that same ole same ole by playing conference foes as OOC games. Someone is doing it twice in 2023.
Well, I think there should be a few exceptions. For example, Jackson State and Grambling. I don't think those two mofos should ever rotate off each other's schedule.

I dont think playing a D2 school hurts playoff chances. The committee is human and you have to pass the eye test. Last year, some people wont admit it but FAMU regressed from 2021. They didnt DOMINATE. For a team to get into the playoffs, they need to DOMINATE. FAMU had moral losses to two sorry teams (Grambling and AlaState). Had they blown out their opponents, they would have got in.

Why you always crying and taking everything personal? TxSo hasn’t been at all so be grateful.

1) So pointing out an obvious is "crying" on an opinionated message board? Anyone that ain't a biased dumb *** can see I'm telling the truth. No f'n way ASU should have got back in the rotation in just 4 years before Valley or UAPB

2) Surprising you could see the message with how much you were on your knees when Daddy Deion was in town

It's LAAAAAAAZY scheduling.....

And it continues to play upon that trope that the SWAC plays favorites with those 3
You are probably right. It could be be lazy scheduling. I am in no position to argue otherwise. But, from the outside looking in, there has to be more to this story. First of all, it takes two to tango. How do you schedule a school that is not interested in playing you? Has anybody spoken to any SWAC athletic director to get their side of the story? But anyway, whatever.......

It's LAAAAAAAZY scheduling.....

And it continues to play upon that trope that the SWAC plays favorites with those 3

I agree. I think we play favorites with each other... and the SWAC allows it. FAMU may also be in that conversation soon. The blue bloods make the decisions.

You are probably right. It could be be lazy scheduling. I am in no position to argue otherwise. But, from the outside looking in, there has to be more to this story. First of all, it takes two to tango. How do you schedule a school that is not interested in playing you? Has anybody spoken to any SWAC athletic director to get their side of the story? But anyway, whatever.......

Its a money thing.. plain and simple. Add to it the fact that it's a short drive.
BUT I will say that doing a home-home with SU is not what I would prefer. We need another home game. If SU is good enough to see us in December in the Vet, that is the only time we should see them. Now, next year, you wont see me complaining since SU will be a home game for us... lol

Back