39:34 - Willie Simmons - Florida A&M
53:15 - Connell Maynor - Alabama A&M
1:06:23 - Doc Gamble - Arkansas-Pine Bluff
1:17:38 - Vincent Dancy - Mississippi Valley State
1:29:38 - Fred McNair - Alcorn State
1:39:18 - Jason Rollins - Southern University
1:47:13 - Clarence McKinney - Texas Southern
1:53:36 - Deion Sanders - Jackson State
Man, you haven't separated My Coach from these others yet? I don't feel like fast forwarding past all these others. Not today.

Please give the QB from UNLV at least a look

You know Reagan and Eason will throw INTs. At least Eason can run but he is INT prone as well. Reagan has a bigger arm but he needs to be at a D2 school.

We can stop SU's run so they have to beat us with their arms (I knew some of the defensive guys we're missing but couldn't name specifics). If Skelton looks like Jalon Jones in the spring against us, we're in trouble.

So, he was THAT guy? The Klan Ledger sent a black guy to try to get some info? Always trying to use one of us to accomplish their goals. SMH
Yep, that's them!!! Even promoted Stringfellow to Chief Editor position to help out their dying paper. It's when the lights almost get cut off when they finally decide to give us a shot! Same thing with Prime now and FSU.

Milligan had to have known that Prime and JSU were done with them, especially after what they did prior to Media Day. They brought this on themselves by taking those marching orders from the Klan Ledger and not realizing they were being used as part of an agenda. They always use US to tear down US!

Prime just stopped them in their tracks and said no dice. I love ya, but we don't get down like this no more! Very soon, that's gonna be my attitude to the rest of these haters as well!

Yep, that's them!!! Even promoted Stringfellow to Chief Editor position to help out their dying paper. It's when the lights almost get cut off when they finally decide to give us a shot! Same thing with Prime now and FSU.

Milligan had to have known that Prime and JSU were done with them, especially after what they did prior to Media Day. They brought this on themselves by taking those marching orders from the Klan Ledger and not realizing they were being used as part of an agenda. They always use US to tear down US!

Prime just stopped them in their tracks and said no dice. I love ya, but we don't get down like this no more! Very soon, that's gonna be my attitude to the rest of these haters as well!
Explain what happened with the Klan Ledger that made Prime get to this point.

Explain what happened with the Klan Ledger that made Prime get to this point.
Prime and JSU had a meeting with Milligan about a story he was going to run about one of our players. Administration and Prime asked him politely to postpone running the story, especially the day before Media Day mainly due to some inaccuracies and plus it was an ongoing case that could easily get exacerbated due to media influence! Milligan referred to his Editor (Stringfellow)--who by the way is a FAMU alum:(--, and both reached out to JSU and said "we are running the story anyway!" That action set in motion a chain of events that will forever change the way JSU interacts with the Klan Ledger--which by the way, I have been clamoring for our separation for decades! Obviously, most people in MS already know why!

As a result, the JSU administration made some recent developments with our media department, team access and coverage, as well as media credentials that we have begun to witness even to this very day--i.e. Thee PreGame Show, Sideline Access Reporting, Rob Jay Show, Tiger Talk w/1400, etc. Instead of continuing to allow them to frame the narrative for JSU, we have decided to do it ourselves.

Part of me feels bad for Stringfellow, because he has pressure on him to help a failing newspaper survive in this crazy click bait-social media driven environment, and mainly because he's being tasked with doing the impossible while being black! However, I don't think he anticipated Prime's direct approach and nonchalant attitude as it related to defending his team and players. Milligan is just part of the collateral damage!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So what you are saying is, you don't personally know that the story was inaccurate, but because J-State said it was, that's all that matters, right?
No, @Kenn Rashad ! What's I'm saying is I and several others are aware of a different narrative regarding this story that hasn't been released yet; and it's not our role nor the University to report on it! That's between the accuser, the defendant and the lawyers!

That's between Quay, the accuser and the lawyers. It's a private issue and honestly, should have remained private without media involvement given the circumstances.
Bruh, I think it was unfortunate that you walked into that "trap" question which was obviously done to rehash the C-L's article. I would not even have dignified the query with the young man's name! I would have maybe said "an athlete" or a football player....

Bruh, I think it was unfortunate that you walked into that "trap" question which was obviously done to rehash the C-L's article. I would not even have dignified the query with the young man's name! I would have maybe said "an athlete" or a football player....
I get it, but I've come to the realization that we have to address these crabs with doses of truth.

So a highly sought-after recruit is charged with a crime and you expect it not to be reported?

What?!
It had already been reported on! There was no "confirmed" update on the case, so why report on it again the day before Media Day unless there was an agenda?--i.e. cancel out a positive event with a negative news article to minimize the positive.

I wouldn't expect you to understand this however!

Back