Swac Football Classic in Birmingham

I'll probably catch the one in 23. That's only about 1:45 ride for me. You may lose some bread from home games but don't forget that Bham is the #1 market in college football. Likely JSU is looking at the exposure. A game that close to ATL with JSU's buzz, people will likely travel. Bandheads definitely will.

I'll probably catch the one in 23. That's only about 1:45 ride for me. You may lose some bread from home games but don't forget that Bham is the #1 market in college football. Likely JSU is looking at the exposure. A game that close to ATL with JSU's buzz, people will likely travel. Bandheads definitely will.
So much for home field advantage.....I would not have done it. Now you have to find a replacement game for the gate....

functional crack heads.

diva crack GIF by Andrea

So nobody could get money to make it worth both schools' time to play it in Los Angeles?

I'm trying to figure out how do y'all know this is a bad plan? What athletic department have any of you run? 😂 I'm sure if our presidents allowed this to happen they did it for a reason. This just didn't happen overnight. Think out of the box for once in your life black people. 😂

They thought out of one box and into a garbage can!
At some point black people gotta have vision. We don't know what will fail until we try something different. I'll be the first to say I don't like Birmingham. I go out of my way not to go. I'm just saying I will not condemn the idea until I see the lay out and what is to come.

I'm trying to figure out how do y'all know this is a bad plan? What athletic department have any of you run? 😂 I'm sure if our presidents allowed this to happen they did it for a reason. This just didn't happen overnight. Think out of the box for once in your life black people. 😂

Even if SU/JSU do 60,000 at the game, that helps out Birmingham not Jackson. And let's not bring up the whole "playing conference members as OOC opponents" component into the convo (which Grambling and JSU are doing in JSU this season smh)

Even if SU/JSU do 60,000 at the game, that helps out Birmingham not Jackson. And let's not bring up the whole "playing conference members as OOC opponents" component into the convo (which Grambling and JSU are doing in JSU this season smh)
The JSU and SU games are non conference too in 23 and 24,what’s the big problem?

Can someone post the link to the master SWAC football schedule? I thought the 10 year schedule was available somewhere.
Seriously, we don't have a 10 year conference SWAC schedule? I thought I saw it somewhere.

Just the conference games with who is playing who. Don't care about the dates. Heck, I could make a 10 year schedule using Excel in 5 minutes.

Rudy Washington did one back in 1999...lol

🤦🏾‍♂️ unless they throwing a mill we could of did a home and home smh
Come on ND. You know dayum well Coach Prime ain't gone take bad deals. For the 2 most prominent SWAC fan bases to move this game, it has to be a huge payout. Plus, can you imagine the funds that Baton Rouge and Jackson will be without. Advantage, JSU and Southern. If not, they will pull out immediately.

Come on ND. You know dayum well Coach Prime ain't gone take bad deals. For the 2 most prominent SWAC fan bases to move this game, it has to be a huge payout. Plus, can you imagine the funds that Baton Rouge and Jackson will be without. Advantage, JSU and Southern. If not, they will pull out immediately.
We shall see. He don't make the schedule just input

Last edited:
Back