SWAC Coaches on the Hot Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s their problem, Bama St has always made a new HC coach keep certain coaches on staff. A new head coach should have full authority to hire his or her staff. Unfortunately, ASU has always had somebody calling some of the shots!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I already told you what will happen. His gas money for his Uhaul should be just enough to get him to A&M.
You do see the irony in that...Could not win the Classic as ASU head coach but would win multiple times as A&M assistant.

Any head coach that gets fired this year for not meeting expectations or have been victims of having assistant coaches lost their touch and become comfortable....is a great thing right now. The east needs to catch up with JSU.

Any head coach that gets fired this year for not meeting expectations or have been victims of having assistant coaches lost their touch and become comfortable....is a great thing right now. The east needs to catch up with JSU.
.....and needs to really think about their next hire and really do some research...cough..BCU...cough

If they get Ruffin down in Montgomery with his coaching staff. He's going to be good to go. The man has a winning pedigree.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dang you’re just now realizing this ? Sheesh goodluck next season it gets worse trust me.

Holding on to assistant coaches who are not getting the job done has doomed a lot of coaches.

I think Bama State will make a splash hire. JSU might have started a trend. However, the key to JSU is Coach Prime had some coaching experience. Hiring a huge name without the experience may be an issue. Again, I think Bama State will make a splash or continue to get beat in the Magic City Classic for years to come.

I think Bama State will make a splash hire. JSU might have started a trend. However, the key to JSU is Coach Prime had some coaching experience. Hiring a huge name without the experience may be an issue. Again, I think Bama State will make a splash or continue to get beat in the Magic City Classic for years to come.

Gimme an example of a “splash” for bama state 🧐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back