Swac Championship Game Updates: Texas Southern vs Alabama State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pssssssst......bruh.....yall were the ones complaining about relevance and irrelevance. If PV was so relevant, it wouldn't matter if yall were five hours away. Yall are supposed to be surrounded by big city dwellers. LOL!! Now you're contradicting fellow PVeers and saying that yall live in the boondocks.:emlaugh: Thanks for your honesty though.:tup:

Bruh, we sellout Blackshear every home game. Where you been? :confused:

Damned stadium was erected to hold <b>2500</b>. We exceed that every home game. lol Care to refute? :read:

Pssssssst......bruh.....yall were the ones complaining about relevance and irrelevance. If PV was so relevant, it wouldn't matter if yall were five hours away. Yall are supposed to be surrounded by big city dwellers. LOL!! Now you're contradicting fellow PVeers and saying that yall live in the boondocks.:emlaugh: Thanks for your honesty though.:tup:

OMGGGGG :lmao: ......I can't see the screen..... :lmao:

If you think states can only have one major city because yours has none you're smalltime.

:lmao: man my side is hurtin.....

If your state cut geography to balance the budget you're smalltime.

If you claiming to be relevant, but can't pay 5,000 folks to fill your high school stadium, then guess what you are? LOL!!
If PV was relevant, I'd know where it's located, but since it's not.....you get my point.

You ought to be thankful that someone from Mighty JSU even cares to converse with such from your ilk.

Bruh, we sellout Blackshear every home game. Where you been? :confused:

Damned stadium was erected to hold <b>2500</b>. We exceed that every home game. lol Care to refute? :read:

That's WORSE than I thought. Thanks for letting me know that yall can at least draw 2500.

How many did you draw during that 80-game streak? 25? I can bet Panther was one of the 25. LOL!!

OMGGGGG :lmao: ......I can't see the screen..... :lmao:

If you think states can only have one major city because yours has none you're smalltime.

What is PV's football gaining from all these "big time" cities supposedly surrounding your campus? Nothing I presume. That tells me that you are irrelevant in your own community. Thanks for the enlightenment. I'm learning more about about Pee-Vee. LOL!!

Pssssssssssssssssst......... bruh........ :uhoh: Dallas is 4.3 hours from PV.

Carry on though. :uhoh:

:lol: If you can drive through your entire state in less time than it takes to drive from Dallas to PV, you're smalltime....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back