Swac Championship Game Updates: Texas Southern vs Alabama State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude where the hell is Praire View? What has Praire View ever done for the SWAC???? Dude you say u are a midlevel school but u guys dont play anybody I dont wanna hear that crap when u guys play D3 bottom feeders like Morehouse and other bottom feeder schools for homecoming u guys dont play anybody man get into reality you guys played a midlevel USM and got ur arse smashed stop with the excuse and the nuttriding dude!

If you play a D2 school thats soft enough to have an okra as a mascot and LOSE you're smalltime.

Though they are our rivals, let me congratulate Texas Southern on winning the conference championship.

History don't lie. Neither Texas So. or PV has a program with a legit historical foundation in football. This means that whatever success you guys may be experiencing now, won't last. PV proved this last year. You won your one title in 40 years, then you dropped back to your usual selves. You are who you are.
You are no more than mid-level wannabes. I hate to bluntly put it like that, but you are who you are and there's nothing you can really do about it....Texas So. included. Next year, they'll be who you were this year.....back to who they have always been.
We went 7-4 and competed in EVERY single game after a championship year. -- this is what winners say
We went 3-8 and did NOT compete in EVERY single game and actually ducked the eventual SWAC champion after our championship year -- this is what LOSERS say

Guess which one is PVU and which one is JSU?

I'll wait. :D :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Please remind him that our football history goes back way before 1964. Remind him that a 7-4 team always has a winning season. Thank you.

texas-flag.jpg

I sense hostility from the crew over there---------------------> :D.

I'd be hostile too if my squad got dey ass kicked by Texas Southern fall 2010. :D :love: :happydance:

Oh lawd!!! Not the SWAC history lesson!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bawling: :emlaugh:

*starts humming negro spiritual from 1892* <i>"ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh lawddddddddddddd-eeeeeeeeeee.... dis cotttttttttonnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... sho'nuff.... issssssssssss soft........"</i>

Help us out JSU. I know y'all know the words to it since y'all live history present tense. Work that. :tup:

ESPN laughed at PV when they were talking during the South Carolina/USM game this dude has no real sense of reality!

Bruh, we lol'd after we deposited that 252,000$ check, after expenses :D, in our athl dept account. :D And we lol'd even MORE after we whooped up on dey heads and came back home injury free. :D Dey won't invite us again because we were tagging that ass. Dey'd rather invite the SAME SWAC squads dey <b>FREQUENTLY</b>, as in CONTINUALLY, score 50+ on.... at will. :D That's your cue JSU. :D

We went 7-4 and competed in EVERY single game after a championship year. -- this is what winners say
We went 3-8 and did NOT compete in EVERY single game and actually ducked the eventual SWAC champion after our championship year -- this is what LOSERS say

Guess which one is PVU and which one is JSU?

I'll wait. :D :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Who answering? Who is who here? :confused:

:shame:

Y'all should know. Y'all ain't got no stadium, either. And calling Blackshear a stadium is a monumental insult to stadiums everywhere.

That rent a stadium ya'll play in looked like it was gonna topple over before ours does. But when you're smalltime size is all that matters to you.

I sense hostility from the crew over there---------------------> :D.

I'd be hostile too if my squad got dey ass kicked by Texas Southern fall 2010. :D :love: :happydance:

Oh lawd!!! Not the SWAC history lesson!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bawling: :emlaugh:

*starts humming negro spiritual from 1892* <i>"ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh lawddddddddddddd-eeeeeeeeeee.... dis cotttttttttonnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... sho'nuff.... issssssssssss soft........"</i>

Help us out JSU. I know y'all know the words to it since y'all live history present tense. Work that. :tup:

In memory of that killing at Memorial in 2010, you would do well to be singing spirituals. LOL!! What was that final score....you know the latest score between JSU and PV?

Even Frazier admitted that yall got beat in all areas of game. He said yall were taken behind the woodshed and given and old fashioned buttwhuppin'. I hope THIS year's buttwhuppin relevant enough for you? Perhaps this is why you're vicariously living through Texas So. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

In memory of that killing at Memorial in 2010, you would do well to be singing spirituals. LOL!! What was that final score....you know the latest score between JSU and PV?

Even Frazier admitted that yall got beat in all areas of game. He said yall were taken behind the woodshed and given and old fashioned buttwhuppin'. I hope THIS year's buttwhuppin relevant enough for you? Perhaps this is why you're vicariously living through Texas So. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

JayRob, I'm gonna' say something I wouldn't normally say in a forum like this but... :uhoh: Truth be told, we had @ LEAST <b>9 starters</b> w/ various injuries who attempted to play through the pain and <b>compete</b>. I'm proud of our guys for their effort for if they were 100%, we mop the field w/ your scrub squad. :D I know it's true. The PV folx know it's true. And, deep down in your heart, mind, and soul, you too know it's true. :emlaugh:

You're welcomed. :)

They ain't gone answer that. And how do you hail from a state with NO major city and NOT think you're smalltime? Thats another one they won't answer.

How you gonna win ONE damn title over 40 years and talk smack? LOL!! You didn't even have the gall to show up when PV was losing 80 in a row. The only one showing up and still being loyal was Panthro.

As a matter of fact, you're not even worthy to speak to anyone from JSU, GSU or Southern UNTIL you win at least 3 SWAC titles. You are STILL Pee Vee and owner of the legendary 80-game losing streak.:tup: Congrats for being known for something.

JayRob, I'm gonna' say something I wouldn't normally say in a forum like this but... :uhoh: Truth be told, we had @ LEAST <b>9 starters</b> w/ various injuries who attempted to play through the pain and <b>compete</b>. I'm proud of our guys for their effort for if they were 100%, we mop the field w/ your scrub squad. :D I know it's true. The PV folx know it's true. And, deep down in your heart, mind, and soul, you too know it's true. :emlaugh:

You're welcomed. :)

"IF" is all I have to say. That should be enough of an explanation. LOL @ "IF"!!

How you gonna win ONE damn title over 40 years and talk smack? LOL!! You didn't even have the gall to show up when PV was losing 80 in a row. The only one showing up and still being loyal was Panthro.

Is this officially your new bid for my sig?

If it is...good. Ive been waiting on another good one from you...:lol:

They ain't gone answer that. And how do you hail from a state with NO major city and NOT think you're smalltime? Thats another one they won't answer.

That's what they fail to realize. They are the biggest City in Missipippi they think they're relevant on a national level. When your state doesn't have a SINGLE professional sports team or National Powerhouse School you sir, in the grand scheme of thing are SMALLTIME!

JayRob. :| Take dis advise from P88.

Run from this thread. :emlaugh: Deze younger intells from this part of 45/10/20 and such don't show too much mercy.

Damn Blade & sfa. :smh: (P88 secretly is doing this-> :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: )

Now you're speaking German around here brah. Simplify it so they can catch on. :emlaugh:

Lemme see... if there are more people in Houston than in your entire state then you should understand that you are smalltime. If you don't then you are smalltime.

Where does SU's football team rank? LOL!! Waaayyyy too easy.

Who said anything about SU?

So, predictable...:lol:

Go back to telling us how pitiful it was for PV folks to "disappear from the board" during the 80-game losing streak that ended in '98...:retard: ...:lol: Surely, all PV'ers, except Panthro, were too skurd back then, right?

That's what they fail to realize. They are the biggest City in Missipippi they think they're relevant on a national level. When your state doesn't have a SINGLE professional sports team or National Powerhouse School you sir, in the grand scheme of thing are SMALLTIME!

If you wanna divert to sizes of cities that have nothing to do with the success or piss poor failure of your school's football teams over the last four decades, be my guest.

By pointing out how large your city is, and with all of the people in and around your large cities, you mean to tell me that you STILL can't average a mere 5,000 fans out of 4 million people? How sorry and irrelevant must your teams be to your own beloved big city dwellers? LOL!! Please answer that if you don't mind.:snicker:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back