Swac Championship Game Updates: Texas Southern vs Alabama State

Status
Not open for further replies.
You saw the same thing you saw when they beat you. *shrugs*

TXSU was a much different team when they played us, that's expected though because everyone plays us hard but when you're on tv for championship and playing at the end of the season you should be even better, things are expected. Damn all the sugar coating. All this takeover mess is null and void because no takeover wasn't displayed today, TXSU was just fortunate to play a sorry team for the championship plain and simple.

Last edited:
If that's the new norm then, OMG but when one accepts anything they will take anything, i digress. I actually expected way more from TXSU but what i saw today, no worries at all.:read:

This sane team you speaking about beat y'all

Man it's so funny when Gramps doesn't win

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
TXSU was a much different team when they played us, that's expected though because everyone plays us hard but when you're on tv for championship and playing at the end of the season you should be even better, things are expected. Damn all the sugar coating. All this takeover mess is null and void because no takeover wasn't displayed today, TXSU was just fortunate to play a sorry team for the championship plain and simple.

TxSU wasn't any different. They had the same strong defense. If they scored a bunch of points on YOU then thats indicative of another problem and actually supports the idea of a takeover. At least it supports the idea that some folks can't even see it as it happens.

Whatever you say. I know 11 points over a sorry team isn't a sign of someone taking over but as long as they got the win. lmao

Yeah i have all my senses and the team does! Sane? That's funny. Texas people accept anything i see. I see two flukes now.:lol:

Im using my phone jackass. Pardon Mís Faux pas! (you're from Louisiana I'm sure you can understand that, or at least pretend you can.)

Yeah i have all my senses and the team does! Sane? That's funny. Texas people accept anything i see. I see two flukes now.:lol:

You can always tell when somebody is hot under the collar when they get too crunk to recognize a simple typo. He meant same you know.

:lmao:

Just take a deep breath and get used to it.

Yep, we were the best the SWAC had to offer. Let me see, stats says we were the best, amount of SWAC games won says we were the best. All someone had to do is beat us...

SMH at the east, Bama State was the best you guys had to offer? SMH.

Today was not good sound solid football I don't know what these folks from Texas are seeing but I guess whatever Kongrats TXSO......

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Congrats sTu!!!

But kill the takeover talk until it happens. One is not a streak, trend, or pattern. It sure as hell ain't no takeover.

TxSU wasn't any different. They had the same strong defense. If they scored a bunch of points on YOU then thats indicative of another problem and actually supports the idea of a takeover. At least it supports the idea that some folks can't even see it as it happens.

Now you're gloating over Texas So.? Yall are some strange folks in Texas and Bama.....cheering for your worst rivals more than you cheer for your own team.:smh::smh:

Now you're gloating over Texas So.? Yall are some strange folks in Texas and Bama.....cheering for your worst rivals more than you cheer for your own team.:smh::smh:

thats what i dont understand. i dont think they know what rivals are in tx or in al

I do admit, I was hoping for a more competitive game. I thought Alabama State would play Texas Southern hard, but in my opinion, I didn't see that. It was if they just..........I don't even know. Not taking away from Texas Southern's defense, but Alabama State (in my opinion) made it so easy for the 212! They (Alabama State) played very little defense and hardly no offense at all.

I'm glad for Texas Southern, they had a wonderful season. But I would have liked to see Alabama State put forth SOME effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back