SWAC Basketball Conference Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alabama A&M's Lady Bulldogs knocked off UAPB by a score of 78-52...The Bulldogs fell to UAPB 50-49 as Tay McKnight nailed the game winner at the buzzer.

I have to give Payne his just due. He replaced his entire starting five (including a 1st team All-SWAC selection) and it has worked. I didn't put too much stock into the AAMU win when he made the move and wanted to see how we looked against ASU and we should have won if not for that buzzer beater.

Interested to see how this move will work going forward as that Evans didn't start a few games in OCC so he should be used to it but Scott didn't play at all last night.

Devilettes went 2-16 in the SWAC last year. They are 2-1 already this year.

Nobody is scared of y'alls 1-16 asses. Congrats on that one win against Wiley College!
That’s every year for TSU football lmao. We are in transition with a change of style. Don’t have the players for the style we are playing. We have some excellent signing class, we will be back in the hunt next season, until then Geaux Lady Jags

That’s every year for TSU football lmao. We are in transition with a change of style. Don’t have the players for the style we are playing. We have some excellent signing class, we will be back in the hunt next season, until then Geaux Lady Jags
Never thought I'd read these kind of excuses from you. Oh wait, yes I did.

Valley @ Alcorn 2:15 PM/4:30 PM
JSU @ PV 3 PM/5 PM
UAPB @ SU 3 PM/5 PM
ASU @ AAMU 3PM/5 PM
Grambling @ TxSU 5:30 PM/7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back