SWAC Basketball Conference Scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

PV coach said in an interview what I have said all year. We are a streaky shooting team. When we are on we can beat any one. When we are off, we are vulnerable. The Little Dipper did not play last night.

If both PV & TSU keep winning, 7500 will surround The Robert Moreland court.

PV coach said in an interview what I have said all year. We are a streaky shooting team. When we are on we can beat any one. When we are off, we are vulnerable. The Little Dipper did not play last night.

If both PV & TSU keep winning, 7500 will surround The Robert Moreland court.
PV is definitely very good, they had us down by 27 at one point in our game. I definitely saw the streaky shooting of TXSU, y'all gave us several chances to build a huge lead but our team failed to capitalize before y'all shooting got on track at the end.

Grambling 69 southern 63 Men Final
Can't keep having slow starts and allow the opposing team to build a 20+ point lead. Fought hard to get back in the game (even took a brief lead), but probably ran out of gas at the end.

All i am going to say is 24-42 or 57% from The free throw line. Thats 18 points, not including the front end of 1 & 1 will get you beat. Hold up, let's not forget 18 turnovers. Pv defense was not that good. Also several missed layups. We should have scored 100 on PV, We deserved to lose.

So, a TSU player ran on the court before SU could call timeout? Does anyone know how far she ran on the court? Due to the technical foul SU got the ball on their end of the court. We need to be more discipline.
The shot was right in front of the sTu bench so the freshman could not have been more than a foot or two onto the court. Bre'Nae's shot was from the corner mere feet from the bench. It was not like she ran to mid court.

All i am going to say is 24-42 or 57% from The free throw line. Thats 18 points, not including the front end of 1 & 1 will get you beat. Hold up, let's not forget 18 turnovers. Pv defense was not that good. Also several missed layups. We should have scored 100 on PV, We deserved to lose.

PV was just as bad or worse from the line as us.

So, sTu men have the green light to launch damned near from half-court? There were SEVERAL attempts 4-5+ feet away from the 3pt line. One of which had to be 10-15+ feet away. I was in awe lol. I instantly looked @ the coaching staff's reaction and there was none. I'd love to play on that team. Launch it from anywhere, if you can see the rim? Aw man. I'm in that. lol

We really missed the services of our big man 7'2" Trayvon Reed. He's been out of the lineup since the first second of the Southern game when he got hurt at the opening tip-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back