SWAC Baseball Tourney 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Bottom Line, Good Win Braves, BUT THE SERIES IS NOT OVER!!! :mad:

Do your Damn Job and FINISH STRONGLY TOMMORROW!!! Do not lose focus.

That should be the new mentality for ALL Alcorn Athletes: "START STRONG, PLAY STRONGER, FINISH STRONGEST"

Hell, an exorcist couldn't have cast them demons outta Alcorn's bats after what they did. LOL!! FIFTEEN runs in ONE inning??!! Daaaaaaammmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

I need to get you an exorcist demonic plague. Are you the anti-christ? :emlaugh:

I need to get you an exorcist demonic plague. Are you the anti-christ? :emlaugh:

You can use JayRob to divert if that helps, but I doubt if anything will help you forget that 15 run fourth inning. LOL!!

Not even ole JayRob can help your thoughts escape that tragedy. I wonder if that's a SWAC record for most runs scored in one inning during the SWAC tournament. What do you think?:snicker:

You can use JayRob to divert if that helps, but I doubt if anything will help you forget that 15 run fourth inning. LOL!!

Not even ole JayRob can help your thoughts escape that tragedy. I wonder if that's a SWAC record for most runs scored in one inning during the SWAC tournament. What do you think?:snicker:

Jayrob please tell me they didnt get 15 runs in one inning bruh??? I didnt look it up not into baseball like that..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Speaking of champions, I wonder if JSU has wrapped up the Commissioners Cup since Bama State has been eliminated from the baseball tournament?:noidea:

Jayrob please tell me they didnt get 15 runs in one inning bruh??? I didnt look it up not into baseball like that..

Yes everything collapsed in the 4th inning. Turner walked 9 peeps in that inning, the next pitcher walked 9 peeps and it just got worse. I don't know what the hell happened to Turner because dude was on it last year in the tournament.

Yeah that's the first time that he has walked people like that. He usually walks at least one each inning. Them mf's going off on twitter though, they aren't holding their heads down so that's a good sign. lmao

Dude please. What's a good sign after getting drubbed by 15 runs?:noidea:
LOL!!!

Yeah that's the first time that he has walked people like that. He usually walks at least one each inning. Them mf's going off on twitter though, they aren't holding their heads down so that's a good sign. lmao

so fans are on twitter or the players on twitter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back