SWAC Baseball Tourney 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dear Alcorn Baseball Team,

As much as we here at The Reservation love getting the opportunity to tap some SU Jaguar arse and once again show who is Daddy, we must eliminate either the pest known as Grambling or the Maroon Tiger known as Texas Southern FIRST AND FOREMOST.

Get your gameface on and be ready to play ball at 3pm tommorrow.

ONE INNING AT A TIME, ONE MORE STEP TO A CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Before I go to bed has there been a sighting of MB....someone call Mr Bigg or go by to make sure he has not slit a wraist or something.....Hey C-Leb we are the only Tigers getting it done today baby:tup:

It's amazin how folks can post smack before the game but when they losin big, you don't hear a peep out of 'em.:emlaugh:
No offense MB.

I'm back... was away looking for a chain and tractor to pull Alcorn off our azz.

We'lll be fine...didn't want to go to the loser's bracket. We can play out of that though...but I doubt if we see Turner on the mound anymore. Mitchell will get the win versus TxSU and we'll see who goes for us after that. We alright!

MB probably gone to church, he's a deacon. Oooops i shouldn't said church towards you. Just end the damn game. lol

Well kinda sorta... I left work and stopped by a tax client (didn't have internet access) and from there went to Bible Study. Heard the score when I got home (around 8pm) and didn't even get on here.

Before I go to bed has there been a sighting of MB....someone call Mr Bigg or go by to make sure he has not slit a wraist or something.....Hey C-Leb we are the only Tigers getting it done today baby:tup:

Hey Sexy..you miss me?!!! I had to step out for a minute... Yall ready for some "G" Funk tomorrow?

Re: Grambling 2011 SWAC Baseball Tourney News...

First, J-State how does it feel to get tapped 3 times by the Jags this season? I bet Omar had to be rushed to the ER last night.

2nd, Keep it up Jags. :tup:

3rd, I feel for Alcorn if they face us in the Championship. It's going to be personal.

Alcorn-State-blasts-Grambling

When Adrian Turner lost his control, Grambling State's hopes went with it.

After a crisp first inning, the Tigers' left-hander did little else right and Alcorn State was there to pounce Thursday at Fair Grounds Field. Turner's control deserted him and helped pave the way for a 15-run fourth inning as the Braves cruised to a 20-5 Southwestern Athletic Conference Tournament victory that put Alcorn in control of its side of the bracket.
"He just didn't have it today," GSU coach James Cooper said of Turner, who walked eight in three-plus innings. "He couldn't throw strikes. The only consistent thing we had from him was the first inning. Other than that, he didn't have anything."

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20110520/SPORTS02/105200304/Alcorn-State-blasts-Grambling

Last edited:

First, J-State how does it feel to get tapped 3 times by the Jags this season? I bet Omar had to be rushed to the ER last night.

2nd, Keep it up Jags. :tup:

3rd, I feel for Alcorn if they face us in the Championship. It's going to be personal.

Watch someone from jSU talk about something other than baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back