SWAC 2013 Football Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dadgum, TP. :smh:

I'm disappointed in you, son.

Been hanging around JayRob too much.

:shame:

JR chose his years.. I could choose mine. Anderson owned ya'll. PERIOD! JR went back to the Stoglin days when our team was in bad shape for many reason. I ain't gotta lie about SU... Ya'll ain't better than us in NOTHING!

JR chose his years.. I could choose mine. Anderson owned ya'll. PERIOD! JR went back to the Stoglin days when our team was in bad shape for many reason. I ain't gotta lie about SU... Ya'll ain't better than us in NOTHING!

<MARQUEE>TP LIAR ALERT :lol: :emlaugh: </MARQUEE>

The baseball championships that Southern has are so lopsided in comparison until I want bother to look it up.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Let's be honest here. Football starts with the o-line and d-line. It's not like UAPB is some talent factory. I doubt very seriously if they had two strings of linemen. The only reason they MIGHT get to Houston over PV is because everyone else in the WEST is gonna be so weak.

Earlier this year, you said "UAPB prays for talent"; now you're saying we're not a talent factory. Regardless of whether we have to "pray" for our talent (which btw I'm glad God hears and answers prayers), the talent is there. But since you seem to think we have none, please remember, and this is no smack, this is the same team that JSU "dominated" on October 6, 2012 in our stadium, but yet lost by 10. And please don't use the weather as an excuse as was the case on the football thread because my boys had to play in the same conditions as JSU.

Further, and I'm not too proud or naive to admit, JSU was kicking our *** on December 8, 2012; they again had the statistical edge and physicality "dominance" during that game. They had a 21-7 lead in the 2ndQ, yet allowed this alleged "talentless" team to not only tie the game, but go into OT and win. Since JSU, in your mind, is more talented, what was/is the excuse for that loss?

If my boys have to "pray for talent" or "isn't a talent factory" but yet managed to beat JSU (who you feel is superior in talent to us) twice in one season, I'm interested in your answer as to what that makes JSU?

No smack; just a simple question.

Earlier this year, you said "UAPB prays for talent"; now you're saying we're not a talent factory. Regardless of whether we have to "pray" for our talent (which btw I'm glad God hears and answers prayers), the talent is there. But since you seem to think we have none, please remember, and this is no smack, this is the same team that JSU "dominated" on October 6, 2012 in our stadium, but yet lost by 10. And please don't use the weather as an excuse as was the case on the football thread because my boys had to play in the same conditions as JSU.

Further, and I'm not too proud or naive to admit, JSU was kicking our *** on December 8, 2012; they again had the statistical edge and physicality "dominance" during that game. They had a 21-7 lead in the 2ndQ, yet allowed this alleged "talentless" team to not only tie the game, but go into OT and win. Since JSU, in your mind, is more talented, what was/is the excuse for that loss?

If my boys have to "pray for talent" or "isn't a talent factory" but yet managed to beat JSU (who you feel is superior in talent to us) twice in one season, I'm interested in your answer as to what that makes JSU?

You think im going to read all of that? :smh: I don't care what ya'll did in 2012. WE typically drop 50 points on ya'll and you don't have talent. THE END.

Now go play with somebody else.

You think im going to read all of that? :smh: I don't care what ya'll did in 2012. WE typically drop 50 points on ya'll and you don't have talent. THE END.

Yeah if a team beat us twice in one year, I wouldn't have anything to say about it either. lol

I simply asked you a question; I'm not "playing" with you. It's funny you post that you don't care what we did in 2012, but you're talking about dropping "50 points", which happened about 2 years ago. Yet, again, those "50 points" JSU "typically" drops on us didn't mean squat in 2012.

This is the second time you've "decided" to not read my question/response to you and not engage in a simple intelligent conversation with me but that's ok because the truth behind your "logic" has once again been revealed.

Stop it TP. From 2004-2013, we are 10-8 against JSU. From 98-2004 we are 8-4 against yall. Like I said before the only time you beat us was Spivery last 3 years. You couldn't even beat him his first 3 years. He got there for the 05-06 season and swept yall. From that season to 2008 he went 4-2 against JSU. So his first 6 games he kicked yall arse. Then he went 0-6 against JSU his last 3 seasons. So I guess you want the Spivery record to be the only one that counts this decade. He went 4-8 against JSU. Grant swept yall his last year too before Spivery took over. So the only reason you are even as close to SU in wins the last 30 years is those 6 losses Spivery had against yall his last 3 years.

LOL. JSU basketball has never just dominated SU basketball. Hell I knew how good SU basketball was even back in the 70s and early 80s because they would kick Paul Covington's arse. You really don't want to go there TP. LOL.

BTW, Tevester Anderson was 9-11 against SU. He got to JSU for the 03-04 season. Thank Spivery for the 6 gift wrapped wins his last 3 years he was fugging up SU. basketball. Before those years, Tevester started off in a 3-7 hole against SU. He got dominated his first 10 games against SU when he took the JSU job.

Last edited:
...and when is the last time SU won? Thought so. That's over for SU until ya'll get some money.

Cador got his extra coach now. So we ain't worried about yall. LOL. Ain't like yall can beat us regularly even in our down baseball years. We are in your head baseball wise. Leave it be TP. You ain't going to win or CON folks into believing JSU owns SU in all sports. Because yall don't. Hell baseball got you the only win against SU in the major sports last year. And even then we were 1-1 against each other. You lost in football and basketball. Hell Banks is 4-0 against JSU right now.

I simply asked you a question; I'm not "playing" with you. It's funny you post that you don't care what we did in 2012, but you're talking about dropping "50 points", which happened about 2 years ago. Yet, again, those "50 points" JSU "typically" drops on us didn't mean squat in 2012.

This is the second time you've "decided" to not read my question/response to you and not engage in a simple intelligent conversation with me but that's ok because the truth behind your "logic" has once again been revealed.

You'll do better talking to a rock when asking some these jsu people a INTELLIGENT QUESTION. jsu and intelligent question in the same sentence is an oxymoron.

You'll do better talking to a rock when asking some these jsu people a INTELLIGENT QUESTION. jsu and intelligent question in the same sentence is an oxymoron.

............. That, Winning seasons, or actually being worth the value of a pile of fly shat is the same for SU.

Why do ya'll waste time with these same ole SU posters.
9 pages of the same ole SU bullshat. :goof:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
............. That, Winning seasons, or actually being worth the value of a pile of fly shat is the same for SU.

Why do ya'll waste time with these same ole SU posters.
9 pages of the same ole SU bullshat. :goof:

TP asked for it frat and that's why it is like this in this particular thread. In his mind, JSU never loses to anybody. LOL.

Glad to see someone from another school other than GSU and SU see the lack of logic in certain people's posts. Those folks suffer from narcissism and do not realize it. I see why people dont take them serious and they are the only one's that believe the things they type.:read:

Last edited:
Glad to see someone from another school other than GSU and SU see the lack of logic in certain people's posts. Those folks suffer from narcissism and do not realize it. I see why no one likes them.:read:

THOSE FOLKS suffer from narcissism?
OH lawd...........Now I done heard it all because THOSE FOLKS from Louisana and other parts are the most humble, respectful, and well rounded people on the planet. (Sarcasm because backwards minds might think I was serious). :lol:

BTW:
Nobody cares who like who.
US FOLKS bills are paid even though "nobody" likes us. WOAH is us. What are weez gonna do now that "nobody" likes us. :lmao:

Negros are something else. :lol:

Last edited:
Cador got his extra coach now. So we ain't worried about yall. LOL. Ain't like yall can beat us regularly even in our down baseball years. We are in your head baseball wise. Leave it be TP. You ain't going to win or CON folks into believing JSU owns SU in all sports. Because yall don't. Hell baseball got you the only win against SU in the major sports last year. And even then we were 1-1 against each other. You lost in football and basketball. Hell Banks is 4-0 against JSU right now.

Oh that's gonna help now.. just like that new stadium addition. :snicker:

everybody was 4-0 vs Anderson in his last two years.. that is why he is gone. Don't expect that to continue.

..and YOU know football was fluke. I can't get to baton rouge fast enough.. :lol:

Glad to see someone from another school other than GSU and SU see the lack of logic in certain people's posts. Those folks suffer from narcissism and do not realize it. I see why people dont take them serious and they are the only one's that believe the things they type.:read:

Narcisstic? And you're letting su off the hook after the way they talk about Grambling folks? Hahahahaha.

Anyhow, JSU hands down has the most consistent overall athletic program in the SWAC. This is why yall hate us. We can talk because we back it up.

Now where do you predict Doug to finish in the West standings?:noidea:

Last edited:

She wanted to try to argue on UAPBs talent. Really? Was I supposed to entertain that? The most "talented" team they had in years had to have our coaches GIVE them a game when in fact 2012 was a rebuilding season for us.

Now this is the truest statements ever. We kicked PBs ass twice last year and they managed to win. I think their strategy is to let them over power us and somehow manage to sneak out a victory. Well it wont be that way again this year. See you in Jackson and Bham

Narcisstic? And you're letting su off the hook after the way they talk about Grambling folks? Hahahahaha.

Anyhow, JSU hands down has the most consistent overall athletic program in the SWAC. This is why yall hate us. We can talk because we back it up.

#truth

and you know GSU folks scared to death of Southern.. LOL

Now this is the truest statements ever. We kicked PBs ass twice last year and they managed to win. I think their strategy is to let them over power us and somehow manage to sneak out a victory. Well it wont be that way again this year. See you in Jackson

They have NO defensive line.. We gonna set our RBs loose! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back