JSU
JC Smith...homecoming
1-13
Bama
Gram

5-7 final record

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Get Ready,

It may not be that bad, but after seeing the way Tulane beat up on Hawaii (36-28) in the Hawaii Bowl last night, I'd bet they won't be playing Tulane next season.

JSU does have a very good schedule next year. You might roll next year if you can get by Northwestern at their place. (That is of course until you get to Grambling)

Rent Ready..........

You imply that Buffalo had a tougher out of conference schedule than your SUperior. Let us examine your myopia:

S.U.: 1-A Bowl winner Tulane, NWST & Nichols both Top 25 1-AA teams, Miles

jsue: USM (Tulane beat the dog ish out of them; and you get lambated for 50 points), NCA&T (loser to D2 NCC but beat the tar out of jsue tiggers) TNST (49-0 loser to Gram). footnote: NWST snubbs you last year because you have a small time program.

When ole JW said that he would "turn em loose," I had no idea he was referring to your mind. You have certainly lost it.

If you are the HTIC (head tigger in charge), I understand why Culberson can pimp JSUE. If you "cats" are as myopic as you present yourself, any self respecting individual would wipe their feet on a doormat and that is why you have a "DUMB BELL." And you have the audacity to call Cole "Big Poppa." Looks like the only one in the SWAC that is doing "big pimping" would be............your AD

Calm your ass down.

Both you and I know that you seek to play weak schedules when it comes to non conference HBCUs. Like it or not, those are the facts. Thats why you are running from FAMU like the chickens you are. Dont blame me if you are not competitive anymore.

Just bend over for you usual waxing in Jtown. What is your excuse going to be this time?

Take your medicine daily not weekly

You tiggers been running away from FAMU for almost a decade. We have played them over 50 years including winning in their house in the last game. It is you scrubbs that run away from real "comp." Have you tell it, your sorry arse team did not travel to D-2 NEW HAVEN (I guess that is the way you all were raised; giving a road game to a D-2 PWC).

Let me clear up some of your myopia that makes the name BUFFALO synonymous with jsue athletics. You boast in brag about a 3 year winning streak over your SUperior and your myopia want allow you to remember the previous 5 game losing streak to the same team or the fact that you have not won anything in 6 yrs. Have you figured out what your next myopic excuse will be for not winning a title in 7 years?

Re: Take your medicine daily not weekly

Originally posted by JROCK
You tiggers been running away from FAMU for almost a decade.

Get Ready is this true? Does the drubbing they put on yall the last time have anything to do with it? They ain't sooo bad...we whip em all the time!

Re: Re: Take your medicine daily not weekly

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Get Ready is this true? Does the drubbing they put on yall the last time have anything to do with it? They ain't sooo bad...we whip em all the time!

Dude, FAMU is the one running from JSU. We are scheduled to play them in Indy and they might back out. They don't want to take a whipping from James Bell and Johnson.

ACCORDING TO drshelly

'03 Southern SWAC Schedule:

Game 1 - Mississippi Valley (Southern will win in Itta Bena, MS)
Game 2 - Alabama State (Southern will win at home)
Game 3 - Arkansas - Pine Bluff (Southern will win at home)
Game 4 - Alabama A & M (Southern will win at home)
Game 5 - Jackson State (Southern will win in Jackson, MS
Game 6 - Prairie View (Southern will win at home)
Game 7 - Alcorn State (Southern will win at home)
Game 8 - Texas Southern (Southern will win in Houston, TX)
Game 9 - Grambling State (Southern will win Bayou Classic XXX)

Originally posted by COACH
Where is Lincoln (college) University located???

THERE IS ONE IN PENNSYLVANIA AND ONE IN MISSOURI. I KNOW WHY YOU ARE ASKING. THE ONE IN MISSOURI HAS A FOOTBALL TEAM.
Football_team_photo.jpg
lu_missouri.jpg

http://www.lincolnu.edu/~athletics/

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
borntrilla,

Will this be the Silver Dollar Classic? I had also heard that Pete had got the administrators out of scheduling and will not play Tulane next year.

Southern will be playing A & T in the Silver Dollar Classic in September in Las Vegas and also Lincoln University out of PA at home. Alabama State (Southern will win at home)
Arkansas - Pine Bluff (Southern will win at home)
Alabama A & M (Southern will win at home)
Prairie View (Southern will win at home)
Alcorn State (Southern will win at home)

With the Lincoln game or (rent - a - win) it gives us 6 home games on "The Bluff".

We have just one more date to fill to complete our 2003 Schedule; it looks like the SWAC Championship will stay in Louisisna for another year especially with a light October schedule.

Southern will be playing A & T in the Silver Dollar Classic in September in Las Vegas. Music to my ears:D. 4hrs. I15 North plans are being made.:dizzy: :jump: :jump: :jump: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Drum Roll Please!!!!!! The final date has been filled with another (Rent-A-Win) Savannah State University. Aren't things getting better for the Jaguar Nation; Open Dates and Rent -A- Wins to go along with our 9 games SWAC wins and A & T; finally a 12-0 season plus another win in the SWAC Championship Game makes it 13. So, who would it be - JSU, Alcorn State, Alabama State or AAMU; sorry Valley you don't make the cut in '03.

uuuh, if Valley gets a QB, they are going to be the second best team in the EAST in 2003. I doubt very seriously that Totten and Gregory will slip on bringing in a good QB.

I really can't blame Pete for trying to schedule cupcakes after all the arse whippings SU has been taking. I guess he realizes that he needs to rebuild the program. He has been too close to having his first losing season in recent years. But Shelly, There is not way that Kent and Company are going to lose to SU. You are a good 2-3 years behind JSU at this point.

Back