SU VS JSU Halftime 2014

[/B]

The Juke has done that before. But since you went there. You know do know that is where Haymer is going next. He ain't interested in just being the best HBCU band. He is after being the best band and he has a plan to achieve. All you folks see is the JSWHO and got mad. Dude ain't thinking about you guys like yall believe. We have seen the plan he has for our band and know the other band directors better stop being lazy and running the same ole same ole out there. Interim tag just got removed from his title and now it will be on. Oh well. This was nothing. Wait until he has a full year under his belt.

JR, you sound like a used car salesman! Everything Haymer did in Jackson has been done before! What's Old Is New Again?

Blowing on Boom as they marched in - done before
Dolls playing with parasols - done before
Giving score at halftime - done before
Super 7 dancing with Dolls - done before
Spelling JSWHO - done before in elementary school

Last edited:
You are so lost. You have spent more time on the band board than you ever had. That lets me know you feelings are hurt. You should do like Tigerpride. Admit the loss and move on.

Southern got not house from Jackson State fans, they got booed!

Question, can someone tell me why Southern's band marched into the stadium 2 hours before kick-off with the HOT sun bearing down on that side of the stadium?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Question, can someone tell me why Southern's band marched into the stadium 2 hours before kick-off with the HOT sun bearing down on that side of the stadium?

Prolly becuz they were late for the BOTB and didn't want to show up late for the game, so that made sure to be there ahead of time..

*shruggs*

I've seen JSU come to the same stadium at 4 (2006, 2008 & 2009, 2010) and sit in the baking sun..so umm..yall do it 1st and try and call someone else out for doing it...sad mane..

really means you're still hurting from that foot that was given this weekend *snickers*

Prolly becuz they were late for the BOTB and didn't want to show up late for the game, so that made sure to be there ahead of time..

*shruggs*

I've seen JSU come to the same stadium at 4 (2006, 2008 & 2009, 2010) and sit in the baking sun..so umm..yall do it 1st and try and call someone else out for doing it...sad mane..

really means you're still hurting from that foot that was given this weekend *snickers*

They were late for the BOTB because somebody didn't handle the accommodations the way they should have. hint hint

A week later. Notice the real band folks don't have nothing to say. Speaks volumes. Just some overzealous fans.

No tears here, just a lot of pride and joy for the Boom! The Boom is "above reproach", enough said!

JS WHO and Haymer's antics were just distraction tactics, JSU has the best sounding band in the SWAC and they looked more polished than Southern on the field.

JS WHO and Haymer's antics were just distraction tactics, JSU has the best sounding band in the SWAC and they looked more polished than Southern on the field.

Wow, going on two weeks later and these #JStanks are still.....

youmadbyoprah.jpg

You ever gave it a thougt that they had to check out a hotel around 12:00 eat and then where is for them to go sit on a bus r take over Jackson State bandroom Maybe that's why they were early or maybe they wanted to finish waxing JS WHO azz

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If that's elementary, a FN Box is pre-school and lacks the creativity. :emlaugh:

That was just a transitional point of a drill that the BOOM used to school ya'll last year. The BOOM still sounded better and drilled better than SU. The reason I give SU the W is that SU did try SOMETHING new to mix in with their old stuff. JSU went 100% old.

Back