SU VS JSU Halftime 2014

And he proved it too. I don't know why JR's trying to compare Haymer to Doc.....I really don't.

That's because you have no clue. LOL. As Doc would say. Sit you arse down little boy.

All this political correct isht is for the birds. Coaches and Band Directors back in the day were hard. Hell Bob Hill of JSU slapped Casem in the middle of the field after a game. You guys trying make like Haymer did something bad. He had the band spell JSWHO and yall pissed. Oh well.

Dude, su's band didn't think of no pink thing. Other folks had the same kind of breast cancer gestures. LOL!!

When did your band do something for it? Did yall do a show this October with that in mind? Nobody said SU invented. Just saying they had enough insight to do something. We all know the football teams etc do stuff. But that was a nice gesture to acknowledge the month.

Again you mofos go over the top. No one said SU invented it. They just acknowledged it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So as you're claiming, Doc was more ghetto than I gave him credit for? Thanks for the update and correction.
I thought Haymer had the number one patent for that but I guess I was wrong. Again, thanks.:tup:

Doc was not ghetto and nothing Haymer did Saturday was ghetto. Still waiting on that. What did he do? Did he try to fight your band director? Curse yall out? Have SU curse yall out? Have the band hump the ground? What was ghetto about SU's performance or his actions? Oh I get it. JSWHO is what got yall feeling some type of way. I guess when Ohio State did their Michigan skit, it was Ghetto too. Oh well.

:emlaugh: Thank the lord people can still use halftime to what they are supposed to do...and that's ENTERTAIN...

look at any old 80s and early 90s youtube clip and bands went after each other hard....look for the 1992 State fair Classic on PV and GSU..the TSU announcer like JR said did it and you didn't know it...

bands are too nice, crowds are changing so you gotta go back to what will get them involved....especially during a RIVALRY game...

:emlaugh: Thank the lord people can still use halftime to what they are supposed to do...and that's ENTERTAIN...

look at any old 80s and early 90s youtube clip and bands went after each other hard....look for the 1992 State fair Classic on PV and GSU..the TSU announcer like JR said did it and you didn't know it...

bands are too nice, crowds are changing so you gotta go back to what will get them involved....especially during a RIVALRY game...

LOL. You shole is right TBF. See everyone has gotten so caught up in the stand battle. It was ruthless on the field. It was all about halftime.

everything is politically correct now...I saw nothing wrong with that show...it was entertainment...

watch those parody bands like Stanford or Rice and they make full scale political statements at halftime

LOL. You shole is right TBF. See everyone has gotten so caught up in the stand battle. It was ruthless on the field. It was all about halftime.

Tell me JR, what's the purpose of playing while the other band's playing? Answer that one.

Tell me JR, what's the purpose of playing while the other band's playing? Answer that one.

None. But the Boom did it to SU first for whatever reason, maybe they were trying to get the jump on them who knows. Both bands were doing it. Now that don't make sense. You get no argument from me on that one. But once it happened one time it was like it was on.

None. But the Boom did it to SU first for whatever reason, maybe they were trying to get the jump on them who knows. Both bands were doing it. Now that don't make sense. You get no argument from me on that one. But once it happened one time it was like it was on.

su played that long ass ballad that started getting so boring so it's understandable why that happened but this Haymer dude took it so personal that he kept doing it over and over like he was a jilted woman. He did it for no reason. That's what took away from the band battles. It's as if he thought he had something to prove.

su played that long ass ballad that started getting so boring so it's understandable why that happened but this Haymer dude took it so personal that he kept doing it over and over like he was a jilted woman. He did it for no reason. That's what took away from the band battles. It's as if he thought he had something to prove.

So it's fine when jstank does it huh? You're full of isht :emlaugh:

But why do it at all Jayrob? So SU was taking too long to finish playing a song? What was the rush? You can't justify that.

Obviously you know which song I'm talking about and you had to know that nobody's gone sit on their hands for six minutes while a long, boring ballad is being played. Nobody wants to hear all that.

Obviously you know which song I'm talking about and you had to know that nobody's gone sit on their hands for six minutes while a long, boring ballad is being played. Nobody wants to hear all that.

Was it Bohemian Rhapsody? I hope they didn't play that song! Southern plays the album version of that song and it sounds like crap, advice to Southern, K-I-S-S!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man Haymer sh1tted on them with that JS-WHO smh EPIC...

Mane, get out of here with that crap! Haymer shitted in his pants when the Boom blew that first song in the zero quarter! The Boom resonated the stadium, we could barely heard Southern's little roody-poo band! :lol:

Was it Bohemian Rhapsody? I hope they didn't play that song! Southern plays the album version of that song and it sounds like crap, advice to Southern, K-I-S-S!

Yeah it sounds so bad that it got all kinds of National Attention when they played it at ULL. Man yall are some hateful and jealous mofos. You do realize you are in the minority on your opinion of the Jukebox. Kind of like the Tea Party mofos.

Mane, get out of here with that crap! Haymer shitted in his pants when the Boom blew that first song in the zero quarter! The Boom resonated the stadium, we could barely heard Southern's little roody-poo band! :lol:

If that makes you sleep better. Look. I have heard from many JSU Boom old heads who I know personally from back in our HS days at C'way. They said the same thing based on what they saw. They got handled. If you think you guys won the battle and SU was embarrassed so be it. Obviously most on social media don't think so. My neighbors who are JSU alums. Diehards at that said the Boom was not ready. But everyone has their opinion. All I know this year is the first time I have heard so much whining and damage control over this Boombox battle. I know folks are pissed at Old Man Harold for having your football team down this year. But sheesh. You don't have to bring the hostility to be not even objective about the bands. Heck I don't even think any SU person said the Boom sounded bad at all. Only that they got handled. But with you cats it is like the Jukebox is the worse band in the world. You cats know damn well SU ain't rooty poot. Get over this weekend and move on.

I am sure Haymer is still shaking from his experience. LOL. As his invites keep piling into his office. You will get your chance at redemption at the Honda.

I don't know about him doing that..

But he f over JSU with that JS-WHO Lol...man that was pure ether worse than what NAS did to JAY smh..

Check out the Boom's new uniforms!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Is3LmqKKXkA?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The 5th Quarter! I posted comments from the video! Please tell Southern's country arse Drum Major, that you don't wear white pants after Labor Day! Just a fashion tip!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/x1069ubLEos?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Southern has got work on there articulation that first song was horrible

Articulations, attacks, tone....All of it. Especially on something that's clearly all minor pentatonic.

Jsu trombones give me life man.....all 3 parts full as the crap

I agree. Southern sounds pretty bad. Loud but bad...

JSU gave SU tha business hands down!!!...

Man one of the greatest battles but this year Boombox Classic goes to JSU. They brought it when it was game time. SU came very very close though.

Couldn't hear su trombones and they look like sh@t

Last edited:
Doc was not ghetto and nothing Haymer did Saturday was ghetto. Still waiting on that. What did he do? Did he try to fight your band director? Curse yall out? Have SU curse yall out? Have the band hump the ground? What was ghetto about SU's performance or his actions? Oh I get it. JSWHO is what got yall feeling some type of way. I guess when Ohio State did their Michigan skit, it was Ghetto too. Oh well.

I don't have nothing to say bad about DOC. :tup:

When I was at JSU, the frats would roll down to SU on a open week and invade SU band hall while they was warming up. DOC would come out and start giving us the "business" about JSU / BOOM. Then he would invite us into his office where all the DOLL's would be waiting, talking shat about "let me show ya'll what real good looking ladies look like" as he opened the door. For 18 and 19 year olds, that was a "holy Shat", big azz grin moment. :lol:

Then he would get all of us in the game for free.
Doc will always be the ONLY SU mofo that I don't have anything bad to say about. :goof:

Last edited:
Lol

man dude didn't have to spell JS-Who like that Lol...smh...still rolling...

LMAO

dude wrote all those comments LMAO

man go away...It's Wednesday, we off that..yall hug on that L tight and move on...

Yeah they are wishing dude to fail and calling him wild and everything. I am like what did the man do? I sat with him during the 5th QTR and dude was telling me and my LB about what's next. Dude is about the business of how he can get the Juke more money and even more exposure. He has a plan and vision. I see why he has secured them sponorships from Yamaha and Citgo. While everyone is harping on the JSWho (the reason their feelings are hurt). They totally overlooked how the Juke did the Breast Cancer awareness thing. Even had the tubas and drummer wearing pink Nike gloves. The WOMEN in the audience appreciated that kind of gesture. That's classy. See that's when them other folks will see a snapshot of the show with that kind of thing and say we need SU Band at our next deal. That's some Doc like isht there.

That's why he has my full support! Awesome job Bro. Haymer!! We with you Bro!!

I don't have nothing to say bad about DOC. :tup:

When I was at JSU, the frats would roll down to SU on a open week and invade SU band hall while they was warming up. DOC would come out and start giving us the "business" about JSU / BOOM. Then he would invite us into his office where all the DOLL's would be waiting, talking shat about "let me show ya'll what real good looking ladies look like" as he opened the door. For 18 and 19 year olds, that was a "holy Shat", big azz grin moment. :lol:

Then he would get all of us in the game for free.
Doc will always be the ONLY SU mofo that I don't have anything bad to say about. :goof:

Exactly. And Taylor was always cool when we hollered at him. Doc and him were buddies.

Back