SU vs JSU 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where your ring for it?
You were the one to put your foot in your mouth claiming JSU was scared of Mumford. Seems like those JSU-ers who confidently show up feel mighty comfortable since it's been six years since su has beaten JSU in it's own stadium.:snicker:

You were the one to put your foot in your mouth claiming JSU was scared of Mumford. Seems like those JSU-ers who confidently show up feel mighty comfortable since it's been six years since su has beaten JSU in it's own stadium.:snicker:
The reason y i sad that statement is because its not very many fans who represent j state when yall play us. So that gives me the reason that yall r scared. Ive heard alot of j state fans growing up saying they were afraid of coming to SU. My sisters who attended j state does not go to the SU game in baton rouge alone because they say its very uncomfortable also friends etc.... The football team may not b scared but your fanbase is definitely hesitate to make that two hour trip.

The reason y i sad that statement is because its not very many fans who represent j state when yall play us. So that gives me the reason that yall r scared. Ive heard alot of j state fans growing up saying they were afraid of coming to SU. My sisters who attended j state does not go to the SU game in baton rouge alone because they say its very uncomfortable also friends etc.... The football team may not b scared but your fanbase is definitely hesitate to make that two hour trip.
I'd care to bet you that MOST sane people are afraid of gunshots. I'd think you'd agree with that. Nevertheless, the ones who are there still represent inspite of the history of gunshots and outright cheating.

It's your home stadium with limited seats. Yes we can buy tickets from online but most don't bother with it because we're spread all over the place. We bring enough to support the team but that is truly your home field advantage taking over. Most fans who remember the shootings are not coming back but that was so long ago there are enough new fans who could care less. One thing that never fails to travel is our Football team and their readiness to beat a Jag @ home..

Yea
It's your home stadium with limited seats. Yes we can buy tickets from online but most don't bother with it because we're spread all over the place. We bring enough to support the team but that is truly your home field advantage taking over. Most fans who remember the shootings are not coming back but that was so long ago there are enough new fans who could care less. One thing that never fails to travel is our Football team and their readiness to beat a Jag @ home..
Yea how many times we brought more fans to yall in yall home staduim?

Been to Baton Rouge plenty of times when Southern played JSU and had a good time. Nobody in my family is scared to come there but realistically you're going to have trouble getting a ticket. I remember when the jukebox pulled out the gold tubas my bro texted me laughing about it. My family always go the game in BR. It's not bad like it used to be in the 90s. That mystique and terrorizing atmosphere that Mumford had is gone

Yep. I have heard stories about traveling down to Scotlandville. However, I wasn't intimidated. I have been to the last two games we have played in Mumford.

We are not as menacing as we were during my time at SU or in the 90s. Different era now. Hostile was our middle name. Two places were rough to play at.
Mumford at SU and Bragg in Tally Ho. Both fan bases were ruthless in the past.

We are not as menacing as we were during my time at SU or in the 90s. Different era now. Hostile was our middle name. Two places were rough to play at.
Mumford at SU and Bragg in Tally Ho. Both fan bases were ruthless in the past.

Man Bragg in 99 was ruthless, I thought we were bad but dayum..I was shocked LOL..smh

I will say when SU went to AAMU in 96, that game had some ruthless fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back