SU, JSU, & GSU Signs Stadium Contracts

Stacey I like how you sidestepped that question........:confused:

Get Ready I understand your hate towards AAMU!!!!!! I would be mad too if a school in just there second year elgible took my shine!!! now yall have been reduced to jumping in the tub with GSU and SU everytime AAMU comes up.............do you actually think we care about you LAMEZZZZZZ:emlaugh: let alone how you all try to include yourself in the "BiG 3" like some lil sissies :rolleyes:.....now thats funnyyyyyyy az hell :emlaugh:

BTW this was not meant to make anyone laugh! I just wanted to show the Jr. Mafia how silly they look:emlaugh: ..........I dare yall to win a SWAC TITLE THIS YEAR:eek:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Stacey

I also dare you to claim what school you go too?:confused:......you cant keep all this nutt swinging up cuz its startin to look suspect!!!!:emlaugh:

and this is what I think of that ish you call a dare
TSU-W
GSU-W
MVSU-W
TxSU-W
JSU- most definitely a win hahahahahha:emlaugh:

just because AAMU is stuck on stupid is not my problem! i have stated time and time again that 0-7 is crap! and you worrying about my school affiliation when your program is trying to get where others have been. so why don't the poodle parlor just continue learning and maybe one day you all will have a respectable program!!

Stacey if you dont reveal what school you are from Im gonna have to ban you from the smack board:( Im sorry I gotta do it bruh!!!!! I just cant allow you to swing from nut to nut everytime AAMU and the D.P.G. comes up......

Originally posted by TRU3000
Stacey if you dont reveal what school you are from Im gonna have to ban you from the smack board:( Im sorry I gotta do it bruh!!!!! I just cant allow you to swing from nut to nut everytime AAMU and the D.P.G. comes up......

when have yall came up?? you must be talking about what your president did! because in football yall suck!

Back