SU, JSU, & GSU Signs Stadium Contracts

MightyDog

The New Commissioner worked a communication deal for telephone services in football stadiums at Southern University, Grambling State and Jasckson State University. He said the deal will save these universities and visiting teams a substantial amount of money that could be used for other things.

The new service is 10-10-220.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by MightyDog
The New Commissioner worked a communication deal for telephone services in football stadiums at Southern University, Grambling State and Jasckson State University. He said the deal will save these universities and visiting teams a substantial amount of money that could be used for other things.

The new service is 10-10-220.

Are you serious?

You're not supposed to get it. Someone from bama started this thread.:emlaugh:

10-10-220.

If this was their win-loss-tie record wouldn't it add up the same % wise?

ha ha ha ha ha!! ROTFLOL!! I am killing myself. MD is the bomb. I see why you are #2.

LOL like Pison...BBBBBBBBBBWWWWHHHHHAAAAAA!!!!!
Okay....I really didn't get it. But I just wanted to see how the Dawgpound feels when they smack, because this is really all they do, you know co-sign on garbage smack like the 10-10 crap!

You need 3 kicks for this MD!

<---- just getting in from Minnesota and saying "What did y'all do while I was gone?"

Obviously, someone just likes to see their name on here everyday!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man y'all shoulda waited to see how many of them myopic lames would cosign on this sad arse thread. I could see Tru and Scraw just laughing it up in their posts. "Tiny tiggers" this. "Spam" that. "1996" this. "Rent" that. Hahahahaha. LMAO @ MD.

Mighty Dog,

I'm a big fan of your jokes, but I'm with Suge. You need 3 kicks for this one.

Puppies,

Don't be sked to come in to cosign this garbage. Plow wudn't.:(

Dang MD,

Did your loss to us in SWAC Championship mess you up that bad?

Grambling is the BEST!!!! Everybody is tryin' to be like us and still making excuses why they can't be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay GR......that was funny!!

LOL @ co-signing like the Dawgpound! ha ha ha ha!!

Back