SU GSU leaving the SWAC?

are you high???

No, but correct me if I'm wrong, but during Eddie's last years, not only did GSU fans hardly come to the RRC, but also GSU home games. The past couple of years, that GSU fans have out numbered the UAPB fans.

But again, all SWAC teams suck in basketball. No program is good.
It is ironic since your team is the nation's worst that all SWAC teams mysteriously suck. Yeah, the RPI is not good but your not doing your part to make it competitive either. Firing a coach when after all the major recruits are signed? Your team is the worst in the conference bar none.

'm sorry, but bowling, tennis, swimming, cross country, ping-pong, etc are not sports to brag about. These are not major sports.
Tell that to the Jags then. They list that in their signature. But you all are quick to put football as your one and only sports for some odd reason. The argument we're fighting is that UAPB's overall programs are some of the conferences worse. Having a great football means nothing if your not competitve across the board.

Yeah, we beat you all 1 time but that should be embarrassing by your standards. You had one of two best running back tandems in the conference and did jack with them. Pick the veil over your eye and realize we're not only talking about football.

Jaguar Boy, go scoop something out of LaCumba's cage.

Originally posted by Blu Panther
That North area fills up 50-percent of the East Side. SU should buy the land and do something good with it. TSU and JSU are doing the same thing.

One more thing on this and then I'll move on. Just wanted to address The North Baton Rouge Area ("That North Area" as you call it). The North Baton Rouge area of town is changing in a positive way. The change won't happen overnight; but, it is happening. The abandoned fast food restaurant on the corner of Harding and Scenic is now a Jack and the Box. The drive through burger place (don't remember its name) is now a BBQ Place. The City of Baton Rouge just opened a new Library on Scenic, and the old library is now a Sports Paraphernalia Shop (Top Choice). In the near future, we should see off campus apartments near the Hump (overpass for those that don't know the term). Major development is also happening on Harding near the Airport. There are new restaurants and a new Hilton Garden Hotel should be under construction shortly. There are also plans for a Medical Complex. SU has been working with the City of Baton Rouge to discuss several revitalization options for the Scenic Highway/Scotland Avenue Area. I hope to see more private dollars working to improve the area so that we can use our funds to improve the campus.

Back