SU board plans to fire Nathan Haymer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Haymer finally posted something on social media after being fired and he I find it hilarious that everyone is posting on how great he is but no one is acknowledging WHY HE GOT FIRED AND HE ABUSED HIS POWER.

Haymer was making decent enough money at the director level, those kickbacks were not worth the risk. He could've capitalized on the Jukebox name in so many LEGALways. But stupid is as stupid does.

So....what are your thoughts about haymer now???😁

So gib out here on Facebook buddy buddy with haymer? “Exciting” with haymer tagged ?
Texas Southern adding Haymer ? I mean he been out in Houston for sometime now..., it’s starting to make sense lol Texas Southern hide your money ! 😂😂😂

Yeah it’s official haymer at Texas southern in the fall. He don’t got the head band director position but he got a job. Congrats to the man... just a matter of him announcing it soon...

I'm sure Haymer MONITORED presence at my alma mater will cast a bigger shadow on The Marching Storm. The popularity of The Ocean of Soul will reach new heights. The man is a musical genius but struggles with materialism and egoism @Storm96

I'm sure Haymer MONITORED presence at my alma mater will cast a bigger shadow on The Marching Storm. The popularity of The Ocean of Soul will reach new heights. The man is a musical genius but struggles with materialism and egoism @Storm96
The TSU head band director should be looking over his shoulder.

The TSU head band director should be looking over his shoulder.

I think Haymer will leave and take a head role someone else eventually ... possibly at PV. Their band director is pretty old (at least 15 years older than ours) and may retire soon

Last edited:
I think Haymer will leave and take a head role someone else eventually ... possibly at PV. Their band director is pretty old (at least 15 years older than ours) and may retire soon

Man Please, Dr Z just got tenure. He's not going anywhere soon and he's not that old. He's grooming his own people.

It never rains on the Marching Storm. If anything, those two divas will bump heads once one's star starts shining brighter than the other. Weren't you all trying to run your current band director out anyway?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

PV Band Director is still in his 40's lol. Tim came to SU after I was gone so I know he aint that old. He's married to my TBS line sister a former Dancing Doll. He can't be no more than 48-49

PV Band Director is still in his 40's lol. Tim came to SU after I was gone so I know he aint that old. He's married to my TBS line sister a former Dancing Doll. He can't be no more than 48-49

I forgot there was a TBS chapter at SU. And how did they have a TBS chapter at SU in the 80s when I heard it wasn't until the 90s women were allowed to join the band. And I stand corrected about PV, he looked old from a distance so I thought he was old

Last edited:
It never rains on the Marching Storm. If anything, those two divas will bump heads once one's star starts shining brighter than the other. Weren't you all trying to run your current band director out anyway?

Nobody I know was trying to run him away.

I forgot there was a TBS chapter at SU. And how did they have a TBS chapter at SU in the 80s when I heard it wasn't until the 90s women were allowed to join the band. And I stand corrected about PV corrected, he looked old from a distance so I thought he was old

They played in the concert band during the spring. They also helped the Marching Band Staff with the Music Library in the Fall.

Happy for Nathan Haymer and for TSU as well. Haymer, along with the SU Administration, made some poor choices in regards to the way they handled marching band finances, but what he did was not criminal. He shouldn't be punished for life and his God given talents for music thrown away for making a poor decision.

He will definitely make the Ocean a force once again because he's a truly talented individual!

Happy for Nathan Haymer and for TSU as well. Haymer, along with the SU Administration, made some poor choices in regards to the way they handled marching band finances, but what he did was not criminal. He shouldn't be punished for life and his God given talents for music thrown away for making a poor decision.

He will definitely make the Ocean a force once again because he's a truly talented individual!

Where in the hell have you been man? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back