SU Annual jSU Beatdown This Saturday

NO matter how mad you get, Comegy owned yall.

Yep. He shole did. (You could have at "least" removed the self refuting photo. But you do you :) )

iu

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Tigerpride said:
If SU burned down tomorrow, I would sleep in peace.

Now go OWN that!

We gone drag yall in Memorial.
:rolleyes:

Now that I think about it, no one should be surprised that a Jstank supporter would contemplate a Black school being "burned down". :eek: After all, for years they graciously played at a home stadium that celebrated the legacy of their White Supremacist Daddy ("We's sick boss?"). I guess he taught y'all really well.

iu

Yeah, Yeah. It was probably a Freudian Slip. But still, not a good look bro. Not a good look.

sanford and son smh GIF

If SU burned down tomorrow, I would sleep in peace.

Now go OWN that!

We gone drag yall in Memorial.
That's a hard statement, my brother; one that I don't think I could ever make about another HBCU. When the hate reaches that level of the boiling point, it might be a good idea to just take a step back from everything for a period of time and allow healing to take place.

Now that I think about it, no one should be surprised that a Jstank supporter would contemplate a Black school being "burned down". :eek: After all, for years they graciously played at a home stadium that celebrated the legacy of their White Supremacist Daddy ("We's sick boss?"). I guess he taught y'all really well.

iu

Yeah, Yeah. It was probably a Freudian Slip. But still, not a good look bro. Not a good look.

sanford and son smh GIF
Wait!! Is this someone from La talking about Confederacy?
The same state that had this guy:

160225-david-duke-ap-1160.jpg

On its ballots for Governor and voted for him?
My momma (REST HER LOVELY SOUL) had to beeeeeeegggggggg me to come home to vote against him when I was at Jackson St, because she just didn't believe the negoes in La had the courage or understanding enough to do it themselves. SMH.....

My momma (REST HER LOVELY SOUL) had to beeeeeeegggggggg me to come home to vote against him when I was at Jackson St, because she just didn't believe the negoes in La had the courage or understanding enough to do it themselves. SMH.....

Nice try at spin. But you can't get off that easy. Every state has White Supremacists. You all however actually ELECTED them to the highest state office, and year after year you simps proudly played under your Daddy's flag.

Matter of fact, here is your Daddy, proudly sitting in section 106 of Mississippi Confederate Memorial Stadium gettin' crunk. I can't be for sure, but that's probably you and TP sitting up there in row W, seat 4 & 5. I think it's fair to say the Sonic Boom was cranking from outside the stadium that night.

iu

But hey, don't get mad at me bro. Your boy brought up burning down a Black school. Claim that legacy. All I know is

While this has been yo' forever Daddy:
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

iu

This has been yo' Daddy for 7 of the past 8 years and will be yo' Daddy again come Saturday night. :)
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
iu

leonardo dicaprio GIF

Correction.....has..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
@JROCK and others congratulations. We don’t make excuses... Let me go check on fellow L swac east colleague ASU , aamu who hasn’t played a swac game since 2019, and po mvsu.... y’all Ite down there? It’s hell up here but we’ll be Ite ....

But that Qb doesn't play defense....IJS
It’s no secret , our line play on both sides is terrible... and giving up 500 total rushing yards in two games is unacceptable. QB play has to be better ... defense had two interceptions that our offense didn’t come away with points on... that’s not gone get it against elite teams ... been preaching it.

Back