SU Annual jSU Beatdown This Saturday

Folks who get on here flapping off about the implied negative relationship between Jackson State and Coach Comegy really need to STFU!

Uh, I can see why you think Comegy is the best. He was your daddy.

View: https://youtu.be/1PFYbb9Z5N0

Lame. 2010 was probably one of that last times you actually beat your SUperior.

Btw, Comegy was nobody's "daddy" and certainly not when it mattered most (Yes, Tommy Gooden is still out of bounds, with that dumb look on his face) :)

iu

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Btw, Comegy was nobodies "daddy" and certainly not when it mattered most (Yes, Tommy Gooden is still out of bounds, with that dumb look on his face) :)

iu
Comegy and Rico is yall daddies. RICO aka The JagKilla.

Yawns* I thought y’all would actually have something to smack about... I’m unimpressed so far.... y’all high yella bastids really old and tired.... and talking like y’all got a new QB or something.... we love Skelton in the SWAC... he tends to throw it to the other team more than his own team.

SU talking like that woman whose prime clearly passed but they want to put on that outfit from 10 years ago , 25 pounds lighter, and less makeup and try to say they still fine.... look SUcks folks don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s rain... this same ole underachieving SUcks we talking about...

Living in the past ain't gonna help yall asses this week. You're facing a pissed off Tiger's team that is healed up. Get Ready for this ass kicking.
SU talking like that woman whose prime clearly passed but they want to put on that outfit from 10 years ago , 25 pounds lighter, and less makeup and try to say they still fine.... look SUcks folks don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s rain... this same ole underachieving SUcks we talking about...

Imagine that. JStank supporters bringing up "the past", when their decrepit program has not been relevant in nearly a decade. You cats are not only myopic, but insufferable. But since y'all want to bring up "the past", let me help out the simple minded and willfully uneducated (i.e. typical JSU supporter according to coach James Bell :)) :

JACKSON ST. (Versus all-time)

Team​
SWAC
Wins​
SWAC
Losses​
SWAC
Ties​
Winning
Percentage​
Streak​
First SWAC
Meeting​
Last
Meeting​
Southern Jaguars29350.453Lost 619582019

JACKSON ST. (Versus coach)

Coach​
SWAC
Wins​
SWAC
Losses​
SWAC
Ties​
Winning
Percentage​
Streak​
Dawson Odums170.142Lost 6

See you Saturday. Always.....
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

iu

Imagine that. JStank supporters bringing up "the past", when their decrepit program has not been relevant in nearly a decade. You cats are not only myopic, but insufferable. But since y'all want to bring up "the past", let me help out the simple minded and willfully uneducated (i.e. typical JSU supporter according to coach James Bell :)) :

JACKSON ST. (Versus all-time)

Team​
SWAC
Wins​
SWAC
Losses​
SWAC
Ties​
Winning
Percentage​
Streak​
First SWAC
Meeting​
Last
Meeting​
Southern Jaguars29350.453Lost 619582019

JACKSON ST. (Versus coach)

Coach​
SWAC
Wins​
SWAC
Losses​
SWAC
Ties​
Winning
Percentage​
Streak​
Dawson Odums170.142Lost 6

See you Saturday. Always.....
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

iu
That won’t save you Saturday big pimp... this the gram argument all over again smh ...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
LuvTheBoom 16 said:
That won’t save you Saturday big pimp... this the gram argument all over again smh ...

LuvTheBoom16 said:
This some of the saddest smack I ever seen. Come get this ass whooping and shut your mouths.

NastyD said
Its piss poor

Deflect and Deny. Couldn't refute the numbers, so let's revert to saying the smack is "sad" and yelling even louder. Typical.
giphy.gif

You guys must love punishment, and your yearly supply from Daddy O will be administered promptly beginning at 4pm on Saturday. If you're smart, just keep your mouths closed until August --- you know, when Coach Prime brings in y'alls bumper crop of 4-5 star recruits. But, if you chose not to take my advice, don't turn tail and run from this board come Saturday night--- like you do in what has become for JStank supporters an annual event.

Keep Hope Alive. Toodles!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Btw, Comegy was nobody's "daddy" and certainly not when it mattered most (Yes, Tommy Gooden is still out of bounds, with that dumb look on his face) :)

iu
NO matter how mad you get, Comegy owned yall.

Back