(Starz) Power Season 6-Finale

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
The series began to change for me after Ghost got out of Prison. It was just too much going on with too many characters. Nevertheless, it is still very watchable for me. I am still looking forward to this last season. I really hope the writers have pulled it all together.

With that being said, I have lots of thoughts but here is my #1 prediction --> 1. Ghost will kill Tariq ("I'd rather kill you than teach you the game"-Ghost)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su-sSzKWcUo

What do you guys predict?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm waiting until the season is over before watching. Ghost takes the fall to save the family and goes to prison is my prediction

Spin offs....shoot just keep the show going. Honestly they should have gone 2 seasons with Ghost locked up. Then went another season with Ghost slowly killing off the people who killed his daughter...basically torturing them.

In short I felt that some stuff was rushed.

Watched episode #1 and my simple thoughts are:

"It's about to be a long dark and grimy season with not much too even laugh about."

Last edited:
I take that back, there were several scenes with Tommy that made me chuckle.

I have a lot of thoughts about the episode but what intrigues me the most after watching it a second time is Tariq. Keep your eyes on him. I think he is quietly playing everyone like chess: his dad, tommy, and his mom.

Again I have more thoughts about other people but.....solid episode...

I can sense a lot of deaths coming though...

Last edited:
I take that back, there were several scenes with Tommy that made me chuckle.

I have a lot of thoughts about the episode but what intrigues me the most after watching it a second time is Tariq. Keep your eyes on him. I think he is quietly playing everyone like chess: his dad, tommy, and his mom.

Again I have more thoughts about other people but.....solid episode...

I can sense a lot of deaths coming though...

Now thatbGgost thinks that Tommy is dead Tommy should stalk the shit out of him.

My wife and I were so happy that Angela was killed. I hated when she would say Jaime in that whinny ass voice.

I don't think fine a Keisha is built for that life, Tasha may be the one to take her out. Tariq is going to get into something that Ghost and Tommy are going to have to come back together for. Ghost might end up killing Tasha (he did tell her the woman he loved was dead).

Terry is probably gone to do some soul searching, then again the state of mind Ghost was in he may have gone to talk to him and killed him out of rage.

Dumb ass Sax is going to get that female officer killed.

Episode 2 Random thoughts

If I killed my enemy's lover and my enemy thinks I'm dead after trying to kill me, why on earth would I show up to enemy's lover funeral? What are these writers doing?

You know what Tariq is really becoming? No not the next Ghost, he to me is exactly like Kannan.

I wish they would stop teasing us and let us know the story behind Councilman Tate.

So next weeks episode is titled, "Forgot About Dre," and 50cent directed it. I wish his character (Dre) would just die but he won't. I also heard that they are indeed bringing Joe's version of "Get Rich Life," back. LOL

Overall, there is so much lack of continuity with the writing, the acting is not solid either. But I continue to watch hoping something would blow my mind. I guess that is what happens when a series that starts out strong lasts longer than it really should have.

If I killed my enemy's lover and my enemy thinks I'm dead after trying to kill me, why on earth would I show up to enemy's lover funeral? What are these writers doing?

You know what Tariq is really becoming? No not the next Ghost, he to me is exactly like Kannan.

I wish they would stop teasing us and let us know the story behind Councilman Tate.

So next weeks episode is titled, "Forgot About Dre," and 50cent directed it. I wish his character (Dre) would just die but he won't. I also heard that they are indeed bringing Joe's version of "Get Rich Life," back. LOL

Overall, there is so much lack of continuity with the writing, the acting is not solid either. But I continue to watch hoping something would blow my mind. I guess that is what happens when a series that starts out strong lasts longer than it really should have.

LOL....

Remember backin Season 3 folks were wondering the same thing for 3 episodes....then everything came full circle.

Remember, Tasha texted Tommy about Angela's sister and "damage control" right before she got ambushed by the female officer: plus, Tommy has no reason to hide now, because he made the deal with Jason.

Tasha is blaming and has everyone blaming Ghost for what's going on, but all of this started because Tasha wanted Ghost to kill Kannan.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dre ain't hits! Donovan was a good agent. I have no idea how Sax survives (I still believe he's going to get that female officer killed).

It's just a matter of time before Proctor gets his head together and questions how his ex got a job.

I still think it's all about Ghost, Tasha, and Tommy. They still going to come together and get Jason, but that was a big mistake what Ghost said to Tommy. He knew that wasn't going to work with Tommy.

Nah man....all this started when Angela got Ghost off his square in the very first episode.

Before he saw Angela Ghost wanted to get out of the game, that's why he opened Truth. Tasha nor Tommy wanted to leave. The murders kept him in. The murders, Rola's death, the attempt on Ruiz, the distrust within the organization, the shooting inside Truth causing its closing and Ghost getting deeper in with Lobose, all masterminded by Kanaan as revenge because Ghost had him put in jail instead of killed like Tasha wanted.

Before he saw Angela Ghost wanted to get out of the game, that's why he opened Truth. Tasha nor Tommy wanted to leave. The murders kept him in. The murders, Rola's death, the attempt on Ruiz, the distrust within the organization, the shooting inside Truth causing its closing and Ghost getting deeper in with Lobose, all masterminded by Kanaan as revenge because Ghost had him put in jail instead of killed like Tasha wanted.

I think had Angela not come around Ghost would have gotten out the game and created a company for Tasha and Tommy to launder money.

Yet, that would not have fit the story line....LOL

Dre ain't hits! Donovan was a good agent. I have no idea how Sax survives (I still believe he's going to get that female officer killed).

It's just a matter of time before Proctor gets his head together and questions how his ex got a job.

I still think it's all about Ghost, Tasha, and Tommy. They still going to come together and get Jason, but that was a big mistake what Ghost said to Tommy. He knew that wasn't going to work with Tommy.

Also you right Dre ain't shit. Had he saved Donovan's life the government would have dropped all charges. Dre has never been the smartest dude. When he said where would a tated guy like me go...my wife said "Grambling"....LMAO!!!

50 did a great job directing that episode.

I was lmao at that scene after Tate and the chick smashed and she was talking to her husband.

Episode 4 Random Thoughts
What Proctor did to his ex caught me off guard. Now that was good writing.

They just love to have Tasha screw any dude that like her don't they? SMH...Speaking of dude, I sense that he is a mole for Councilman Tate. He moved in on Tasha too quick.

They still teasing us more and more about Tate and his background. So Bruh got agents? SMH

It was funny when Ghost saw Dre and and pinned him up as soon as he saw him. Still, he needs to be dead already. They just repeating the same storyline of him being a snake all over again.

I could say more. It is all still watchable to me, but I'm really ready for this all to end so we can get to whatever Powerbook 2.0 is about.

Episode 4 Random Thoughts
What Proctor did to his ex caught me off guard. Now that was good writing.

They just love to have Tasha screw any dude that like her don't they? SMH...Speaking of dude, I sense that he is a mole for Councilman Tate. He moved in on Tasha too quick.

They still teasing us more and more about Tate and his background. So Bruh got agents? SMH

It was funny when Ghost saw Dre and and pinned him up as soon as he saw him. Still, he needs to be dead already. They just repeating the same storyline of him being a snake all over again.

I could say more. It is all still watchable to me, but I'm really ready for this all to end so we can get to whatever Powerbook 2.0 is about.

Yea that Tasha sleeping around is getting old.

I bet Councilman Tate is in the game.

Ghost's son is about to get in to something he knows nothing about. When he had his head pinned on the table my wife fell out laughing.

The highlight was Proctor....he made one mistake....had he called 911 everything would have been straight. But when he made the statement, "you'll never take my daughter away from me...." the feds are going to look at that as if he brought some coke to her. All because he said "how much of that did you take." They are about to use him. Yet, Proctor is smart. He will slide Ghost and Tommy a note to watch what they say.

Back