Star Wars questions & comments (SPOILERS)

If I'm correct doc, dooku was going down an evil path but was not yet a sith.

Dooku escaped, with the Jedi aware of his succumbing to the dark side, but yet still unaware of his Sith allegiance.

He was seduced by the dark side but didnt become Sidious' apprentice until Maul was killed by Obi-Wan.

Following the death of Darth Maul, Lord Sidious sought out another apprentice. With his plans quickly coming together, Sidious did not have time to train a new apprentice from birth. He instead turned to the Jedi. Focusing in on a powerful, and unsatisfied Jedi, Sidious recruited Count Dooku and quickly turned him to the Dark Side.

------------------------

History of the Sith

The book also gives a history of the Siths. And that the Siths wiped each other out and only one survived - Darth Bane. He developed the idea of only two Siths at a time to prevent internal problems. Lucas has said: "One of the themes throughout the films is that the Sith Lords, when they started out thousands of years ago, embraced the Dark Side. They were greedy and self-centered and they all wanted to take over, so they killed each other. Eventually there was only one left, and that one took on an apprentice. And for thousands of years, the master would teach the apprentice, the master would die, the apprentice would then teach another apprentice, become the master, and so on. But there could never be more than two of them, because if there were, they woud try to get rid of the leader, which is exactly what Vader was trying to do, and that's exactly what the Emperor was trying to do. The Emperor was trying to get rid of Vader, and Vader was trying to get rid of the Emperor. And that is the antithesis of a symbiotic relationship, in which, if you do that, you become cancer, and you eventually kill the host, and everything dies."

ON the last StarWars did Vador want Luke to kill the Emperor so he and Luke could run the Universe together?

BandFan said:
ON the last StarWars did Vador want Luke to kill the Emperor so he and Luke could run the Universe together?

They both wanted to eliminate the other. Vader mentioned that Luke should join him and they would rule the galaxy together. The Emperor wanted Luke to kill Vader because he felt that Luke could be more powerful than Vader (similar to Annikan and Count Dooku).

"Good! Your hate has made you powerful. Now, fulfill your destiny and take your father's place at my side!" -- Emperor

BandFan said:
Wasnt there a Sith Female character in the cartoon. I need to watch 1 & 2 and Clone Wars (cartoon) to get the full story.

Just finished watching the cartoon. There was a jedi named Asajj Ventress. She wasnt a sith but wanted to be and always introduced herself as such. She was hell with dual lightsabers. They didnt get into her background on in the cartoon much but I think her character is developed in one of the novels.

Though Ventress longed to identify herself as a Sith, she did not receive Sith training. While Dooku helped hone her talents, he taught her none of the knowledge unique to the Sith. Her skills were a combination of incomplete Jedi training coupled with her own techniques. Her raw talents and bottomless well of anger and pain bolstered her dark side abilities. Giving into her rage granted her further powers.

BandFan said:
Okay, I've seen a couple of Episodes of Cartoon Network's "CLONE WARS". I should have tape the Marathon of it.....D@MMIT!!!
Why is Grevious a robot with a pumping heart? I guess that where the Mace Windu story kicks in.

I miss Darth Maul too. :(
Wasnt there a Sith Female character in the cartoon. I need to watch 1 & 2 and Clone Wars (cartoon) to get the full story.
I dont know. Maybe a feul pump or something.

Yes there was a female Sith. She was cold too. Dooku beat her. She was going around talking about I am Sith. Dooku told her "You are not Sith." I was on the floor laughing. :lol: Anyways, Anikin killed her, the boy is evil..

Taylor-Made'90 said:
There's a StarWars cartoon????? :what:

Where da heyll have I been????

Clone Wars. 25 episodes about 3 - 5 mins each. It bridges the gap between Ep II and III. Clone Wars Vol 1 (episodes 1 - 20) is already on DVD. You can watch the last 5 on cartoonnetwork.com. It's a whole lot of action and not much dialoge which is a good thing. The fight scenes btween the assasian (not Sith) Asajj Ventress and Dooku/Annakin, Mace Windu and the Droid army and Grievous and every Jedi he faced were :tup:

Back